The most annoying advert

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The flake advert, yep I would never brush chocolate of my top, what a waste:irked:
and yes the little boy on the loo and his mother need shooting
But the advert I can't stand is the 118 ones:mad::mad::mad:

The one that is really bugging me at the moment is the Cadbarys Chocolate one you know the one with all the airport vehicles racing what has that got to do with chocolate:irked::eek:

Oh, the beauty of sky plus! We never watch any, cos we always fast foward them!! We only ever watch stuff that we've already recorded!

xxx

Lelli Kelly !!!!

Ohh Yeah !!

Lelli blinkin Kelly.......its not so much the advert i dont like....its the fact that my 3 year old SON Brodie asks for a pair every time he see's the advert :irked:

stanleyann

I truly hate the Halifax adverts with a passion every damn one of them. Also I am with the majority of you in the Joss Stone ad. What these stars will do for that extra million quid?

oooooh I hate the Halifax ones aswell, especially the chubby woman whose trousers are too short for her god she winds me up!!!

The one where the little lad sits on the toilet and says "its all gone, its all gone"! and the mum askes "whats all gone" and then you see it.... That perfectly drawn air freshner on a bit of paper pushed under the door! :mad:

So many others annoy me also but that has to be the worst by far...poor poor acting!

defo it makes me feel sick!!
and the for the accident compenstation where the woman says 'please, remember where you are'
it is that old everyone knows all the words to it. they did it about a year ago then changed the scene to a courtroom but with the exact same words! how pathetic!!!!

I found the perfect answer to annoying television programmes/adverts. We don't watch television any more!
Anyway the pictures are much better on the wireless. Radio 3 and 4 are worth the licence fee on their own.

oooooh I hate the Halifax ones aswell, especially the chubby woman whose trousers are too short for her god she winds me up!!!

Omg yes i hate that one :irked::mad: Sooo annoying lol

Lick the lid of life!!!!

so amateurish! muller yogs.:irked:

Ditto - it drives me nuts

Also WTF is that one for Dairy Milk where the airport trucks are driving over the bags etc - Am I missing something because what the heck has that got to do with a choc bar?? I thought at first it was advertising Heathrow Terminal 5 :lol:

Well is it any wonder there is so much chaos at Terminal 5 then lol???

On a similar theme, both Sonia and I *love* the Dairy Milk ad with the gorilla doing the Phil Collins drum solo...

Since getting Piggy the pug we've now grown to hate ANY ads that have animals or weird random shapes in like the bupa advert because Piggy goes barmy at them barking at the tv and jumping up on her back legs at it, one's in particular she hates are the bbc hippos introducing programmes, the mcdonalds poundsaver menu ad with the godzilla pug walking down the street and she really really really hates the kangaroos that are shown at the beginning and end of neighbours now that its on chanel 5. She goes so mental at them esp when they are at the bottom of the screen that one day i swear she's gonna leap up high enough to hit the tv and try and get them!

Lick the lid of life!!!!

so amateurish! muller yogs.:irked:
:mad: This advert I HATE IT...
My daughters both say randomly ...
"mum......"
me " yes hunny....."
them, "dooo youuu lick the lid of liiiffeee ?"

OMG it knocks me sick...the phrase actually makes my tummy turn bbllleeughhh
Licking lids bbblluueeghhhhhhhh

Also WTF is that one for Dairy Milk where the airport trucks are driving over the bags etc - Am I missing something because what the heck has that got to do with a choc bar?? I thought at first it was advertising Heathrow Terminal 5 :lol:

Me too !!!!!!!!!
I don't geddit either and I'm not really that thick. :grr:

Fave ad is the cute wee boy and the cute dog playing with the indestructible camera....what a brilliant ad, it just ticks all the boxes! I just can't remember the make of the camera though :o

Lol, love this one too. Poor camera!:)

OMG didn't realise the stupid smirking bint was Joss Stone. I'll be waiting for it to come back on now!

The WKD one with the woman in the bath and man comes for a dump.....thats me EVERY bath. what is it with running water and me languishing that opens my husband AND son's bowels?

Hate the dairy milk one too, and the cutting settees in half.

I like the skoda one where they make the cake into a car, but thats probably because I used to be a baker!

The Stella Artois ads are always soooooo pretentious!

I dislike the "Phones 4 U" ads with a passion! :irked:

Besides being extremely annoying, they appear totally pointless!

I like the skoda one where they make the cake into a car, but thats probably because I used to be a baker!

They planned to give the car cake away for people to eat but it went off under the lights so had to be chucked away. Also, the bakers didn't know what they were baking until they put it all together at the end.... Really clever! I love that ad as well.

I love the ad with the dog singing in the VW Polo and then being really nervous out of it - shame it's been banned now.....

I hate the cadbury's airport ad - don't get it. I hate the Stella ad with the old bloke and his hat - don't get that either. Hate the ad for Picture Loans (let's talk about football while getting into shedloads of debt - why not?!). Hate the DFS ads - they are just played to death.....

Now you've got me started, lol!!!

Just thought of another one
The one for some brand of cider, theres 3 men at the bar , then 2 stand there with their mouths open going ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for what seems like an eternity!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ditto - it drives me nuts

aww thanks god its not just me !! i canot get what it has to do with chocolate, does my &%£^$££ head in , lol

Latest posts

Back