The most annoying advert

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THERAPY

Reaction score
Hi geeks, just thought I'd find out which adverts annoy you at the moment.
Mine is the Flake advert with Joss Stone grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it really makes me cringe. Anyone else feel the same or do I need to get a life !!!!

Mine is the Flake advert with Joss Stone grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it really makes me cringe. Anyone else feel the same or do I need to get a life !!!!

Especially the bit where the chocolate falls on her top and she brushes it off!:)

Dont really have any that annoy me too much.

Lelli Kelly !!!!

Ohh Yeah !!

I also hate the one for some settee company where they cut the settee in 2. xxx

Lelli Kelly !!!!

Ohh Yeah !!

Ditto - it drives me nuts

Also WTF is that one for Dairy Milk where the airport trucks are driving over the bags etc - Am I missing something because what the heck has that got to do with a choc bar?? I thought at first it was advertising Heathrow Terminal 5 :lol:

has to be the flake advert for me too....grates me it does :lol:
and yep i need to get a life too lol....

has to be the flake advert for me too....grates me it does :lol:
and yep i need to get a life too lol....

I'm so glad it's not just me.
When it comes on I put my fingers in my ears and sing la la la la. LOL

Well, I agree with all of the above. Most irritating. But the one that really gets my back up is the Orange 'phone ads especially in the cinema. Wtf are they all about??

GGGGRRRRRR yes the Joss stone one, I could now happily pull every curl out of her hair one by one lol :green:
And yes it is very annoying when she drops a bit and brushes it off with a little smirk on her face,
Coz that soooo wouldnt happen in real life, you would either get a right gob on and say
"FFS I ONLY PUT THIS TOP ON AN HOUR AGO..NOW I'M GOING TO HAVE TO GET CHANGED AGAIN :irked:"
or It would skim the top and end up melted down your cleavage :lol:

Also the freaky and VERY VERY scary Crusha advert,
With the VERY VERY scary cats dancing ....gives me bloomin shivers ..can't stand it..

The one where the little lad sits on the toilet and says "its all gone, its all gone"! and the mum askes "whats all gone" and then you see it.... That perfectly drawn air freshner on a bit of paper pushed under the door! :mad:

So many others annoy me also but that has to be the worst by far...poor poor acting!

Hubby and I always hit the MUTE button on the remote when this comes on!!!!
Major panic if we don't reach it in time.....:lol:

Fave ad is the cute wee boy and the cute dog playing with the indestructible camera....what a brilliant ad, it just ticks all the boxes! I just can't remember the make of the camera though :o

This thread fab...(i will be here forever)

I HATE shelias wheels adverts

I Hate the advert where that idiot of a man is on a playground thingy going round in circles screaming.Arghhhhhh

I Hate the cadburys advert

I HATE the car advert with the dog shaking.. How evil :mad:

:lol:Got them off my chest

The stupid Asda adverts with the 'tap tap' on the bum 'thats Asda price'! GRRRR!
and they're not REALLY that helpful either lol

I hate the cillit bang adverts where thier mouths are moving but not following the words....it drives me nuts...:mad:

I am not changing the subject but the advert ilove is where the woman is laying in the bath with candles and the hubby walks in pulling his trouses down saying "sorry love " :lol::lol::lol:...love it !! xxx

Last edited:
I hate the cillit band adverts where thier mouths are moving but not following the words....it drives me nuts...:mad:

I am not changing the subject but the advert ilove is where the woman is laying in the bath with candles and the hubby walks in pulling his trouses down saying "sorry love " :lol::lol::lol:...love it !! xxx

ha ha yeh......so true to life...but in my case its the kids.

yeh that freaky cat singing...i luv crusha.....weirdddddd

The one I cant bear to watch is the one with the Jack Russell Dog that goes in between singing all cool in his car passenger seat to being a quivering wreck in a supermarket or some queue or other - cant stand watching it!

There will be loads of others too! - Will let you know when I remember them (trying to forget).

the flake ad annoyed my mate so much she started a group on facebook called 'new flake advert with joss stone os c**p' i saw it once and was left waiting for the rest of it - it just seems to end.

radio ads annoy me more then tv ads cos i dont watch a lot of tv xx

Sheilas wheels arghhhh now they have the home insurance too.
agree with the flake one to.

Flake ad does my head in and also Tampax and them sort of ad's annoy me too, but the best ad i love is the Guinness ad where they make domino's out of household stuff and cars think that ad is real cool. Oh and any ad's for toys cause they all shout at once can we have that please!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back