The most annoying advert

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG didn't realise the stupid smirking bint was Joss Stone. I'll be waiting for it to come back on now!

pmsl!:lol:
she's turned into such a silly diva recently xxx

what is it with running water and me languishing that opens my husband AND son's bowels?

!

lol mine are the same !! i am sure running water make em want to poo :lol::lol:
god job i have tons of smelly candles in my bathroom , (best to light em after the event tho , dont want an explosion :lol:

I really didn't like the one with the dog, I work for Volkswagen and it was always playing on the big telly in the showroom.
We asked how it was made and they said they stood the dog on one of those vibrating plates, so apparently it wasn't hurt in any way. I still thought it was a shame though as the dog didn't seem to enjoy it on the shakey plates with his ears down and everything xxx

There are 2 opera adverts 1 x specsavers the other im not sure of, but i have to turn the TV off when they come on ..........

Drives me mad!

I hate the Herbal Essences Fruit infusion add! you know the one where the lady is under water and the talk over voice says just add H2O ohh ohh!

Gets on my pip!

Ditto - it drives me nuts

Also WTF is that one for Dairy Milk where the airport trucks are driving over the bags etc - Am I missing something because what the heck has that got to do with a choc bar?? I thought at first it was advertising Heathrow Terminal 5 :lol:

I totally agree with you here, what the hell has that got to do with chocolate, accept the fact you are so bored by the advert, you need something like chocolate to cheer you up....lol:lol:

My Dad hates the specsavers adverts, he always says you can tell be looking the people in the adverts clearly don't really wear glasses in real life. he recons they look uncomfortable! xxx

My Dad hates the specsavers adverts, he always says you can tell be looking the people in the adverts clearly don't really wear glasses in real life. he recons they look uncomfortable! xxx

The Edith Piaf Specsavers advert always makes me laugh though :)

I hate the safestyle windows (is that the right name) I hate when the guy says trust me, its free fitting bla bla bla EEEEEW!!! bugs me!!

I also hate the "calm down dear it's just a commercial" patronising old git!!

I agree with the Cadburys one, Not a clue it was for chocolate!

But I have to say I love the singing dog one, when he shakes I just wanna love him!! bless!!

xxx

Last edited:
118 118 adverts, the men in them just scare me :eek:

The worst adverts are the ones for speeding :eek: if u hit me at 80mph i will die etc... where the little girl is under the tree and all her bones click back into place and the blood goes back in her ear etc :irked:

OOOh and the one where the boy and dad watch the football and then clean up and the woman comes in and says 'thought you'd be watching the game' and the dad says 'oh....is it on?' - it annoys the hell out of me!

Last edited:
I have to confess to dancing round the room when Wyndsors world of shoes comes on... oh dear! " I just feel the rhythm so that I can feel beat" LOL

The one where the little lad sits on the toilet and says "its all gone, its all gone"! and the mum askes "whats all gone" and then you see it.... That perfectly drawn air freshner on a bit of paper pushed under the door! :mad:

So many others annoy me also but that has to be the worst by far...poor poor acting!

He must have really long arms to push that under the door to his mum!!!! He is so annoying!
Plus why does she wait at the door to see whats wrong, when 2 seconds later she barges in with a refil.....bloody stupid!

the ahrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cider advert is sooooo annoying
all the werthers mints adverts how can any one be that corney?
definately the toilet boy with his air freshner how the hell can anyone reach the door from the loo while doing a poo !?!?!
and joanna lumblly advertising insurance i dunno why but that one really hits a nerve !
love the dog singing one and capsan cat litter kitten wanting the loo soooooooooo cute !

I hate the BOGOFF safestyle windows with a passion why do they have to shout,
I also hate the toilet boy mummy its all gone I would flush him down the toilet then he'd be all gone

I also hate the toilet boy mummy its all gone I would flush him down the toilet then he'd be all gone

That made me giggle! :lol: Bit harsh but really funny hehehehehe

Cilit Bang - They Shout On That - They Think We Deaf

How many people let there house etc get into THAT state - not me

and in the advert, that oven doesnt have BAKED on grease, I put it there yesterday

how bloody thick do these ad comps think we are

and the other one is "its all gong its all gong" little swine wants shooting - i dont do kids - especially on ads

and the way the "mother" answers - "whats that darling" - give me a break - if mine ever shouted mam theres no bog roll left, id shout back heres one - catch it lol

Have to agree with these two....the one where the boy is sitting on the loo.....if it was that smelly.....why did his mum go in :eek: !!!!

"I say YOUO BUY ONE YOU GET ONE FREE, I SAY YOU BUY ONE YOU GET ONE FREE!!!!" Argggghhhhhhh:lol:

HATE HATE that "all gone advert" it makes me feel sick.. also this is going to sound very sad but as for the Joss stone one singers dont eat dairy before performing as it coats the vocal cords so what the hell is she doing eating a flake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Latest posts

Back