THE NEXT BIG THING ?.... new application method

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in southyorkshire, I will be taking the 7 seater, so 6 spare seats! more than happy to pick up if you can get to my town center, pm me if you need a lift, don,t know what day yet? what day is everyone else thinking off???

thank god geeg will do tutorial about this or i would just sit and cry....:cry: i would love to see one for real.....would anybody do one in the norwich area when they can ? im so excited about all of this i have forgotten about xmas!!!!!xx

Well woo blinking whoo!!!! I am going to this yay!!
Hubby has agreed to take me up on the Sunday night, stay the night and then attend on the Monday!
I am so looking forward to it, however, in the message PM from Gigi it said from 25th now on here it says 26th? Im puzzled? Anyone clarify for me?

So exciting!!!!!!:hug:

Well I would 'think' that it will be the 26th which is on the Monday for the first day and then the rest of that week. I could be wrong though so dont quote me lol!

you would infill / rebalance in the same way as normal...its just for the first set. x

Thanks for that!

I was thinking it would be a bit tricky using them for infills...

xx

I'm very exited about this :D

Well I would 'think' that it will be the 26th which is on the Monday for the first day and then the rest of that week. I could be wrong though so dont quote me lol!
Oh god what a dumba** I didnt even look at the calendar to see that the 25th is a Sunday! lol!! What a numpty!
Thankyou hun xxx

Could anyone tell me how far the Academy is from Leeds train station..... ?

Would you be able to walk to the Academy, or do you need to get a taxi ?

Thanks

Marlise

Could anyone tell me how far the Academy is from Leeds train station..... ?

Would you be able to walk to the Academy, or do you need to get a taxi ?

Thanks

Marlise

£10.00 in a private hire,up to £15.00 in a black and white (don't pay more than that :hug:)

I can give you phone numbers if you like

£10.00 in a private hire,up to £15.00 in a black and white (don't pay more than that :hug:)

I can give you phone numbers if you like

So you can't walk it then ?

Please give me the numbers :lol:

Marlise

does anyone think/ know if any of the educators will do demos after this has been launched??
Would save on travelling to leeds as its miles away from me? (but would still love to check out sweet squared and meet geeg, so may well go anyway, if i can).

sian xx
*CND liquid and powder*

does anyone think/ know if any of the educators will do demos after this has been launched??
Would save on travelling to leeds as its miles away from me? (but would still love to check out sweet squared and meet geeg, so may well go anyway, if i can).

sian xx
*CND liquid and powder*

What a great idea!!! So many of us won't be able to go and see Gigi :cry: but we could go to our local educator. I for one would definately go along if this could be arranged.

wayhey at last !!
I've got the monday off so going then, can't wait to see the good lady in action xx

It would be fantastic if every person who wants came with JUST ONE naked nail and then they can go home with a new nail done with the new method!! NOthing like experienceing something first hand to be utterly convinced!

Hi Geeg My hubby said he will bring me can I really have a nail done with the new method ? I will probably come wed , I don't mind queuing , but Id really love this , :hug: x minky

OK here I am after a great nights sleep and I come back to 8 pages???? WOW.

There have been a few inaccuracies that I want to clear up first.

1. The demo week will be the week of the 26th November - til and including the 30th.

2. Demos will be taking place all day each day thru working hours and probably a late night on tuesday.

3. You most definitely can rebalance using the new method.

4. The Creative ambassadors will be doing a short class using the new method but there have been NO prices fixed as yet for the classes and the cost of 50.00 has not even been discussed (so where that came from heaven only knows)!!

The demos are FREE

Yes, you can just turn up on what ever day and time you want although demos will start hourly on the hour.

If you arrive with a nail free of product, I will do a demo on YOU.

Just sent a lovely email to OH, and pointed out that City are playing on the saturday - eek I might be able to go!!!

The idea of doing a full set in 30 minutes really appeals - still taking me 2 hours!:lol:

GR I want to see the famous lady in action! But the cost is getting amazingly high!! Will hcat to hubby when he returns from sea,yer know,,,,,,,a couple days away might be good for us after being apart,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lolol

Hi Geeg would you please have the post code of where the demo will be so we can use the sat nav ? :hug: x

Hi Geeg would you please have the post code of where the demo will be so we can use the sat nav ? :hug: x

Post Code for SWEET SQUARED AND THE CREATIVE NAIL ACADEMY at Number 1 Clayton Wood Bank is:

LS16 6QZ

any techs from doncastter want to go i have spare places in my car we can arrange day and time pm me

Latest posts

Back