** The Official and Only I'm a Celebrity Get me Out of Here! thread **

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smooth

Reaction score
Oh my god, why on earth is that woman getting air time? That pretend faint was just the icing on the cake in her world of over acting and general pathetic behaviour. Get that woman off our screens. On the plus side, we did get to see some rather good muscle mass on our Linford

Oh god, she has got to be the most annoying person ever!!
I don't even know why people keep voting for her to do the trials. I would rather actually watch someone do the whole trial than have to listen to her snivelling and then not even attempt the bloody thing.
Like yesterday when she screamed and she'd only touched the cardboard arrow on the wall :eek:
I don't know how she has managed in life!
I knew she would faint tonight. She obviously knew the others would be watching her and rather than let them see what a wimp she is, she decided to pass out.
I can't believe she told the group that she couldn't operate the digger! She seemed to manage to me.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I agree!! What a waste of time that woman is turning out to be...she isn't even thrilling to watch :( What with phobias to practically everything why on earth she is in there in the first place! Still love the show though :green:

Latest posts

Back