**The Official and only I'm a Celebrity get me out of here 2011 thread**

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

An*Gel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Yes Geeks, it's that time of year again!

Winter nights just wouldn't be the same without Ant and Dec making us all laugh as they take the complete mickey out of the Celebs in the jungle.

I can't wait to see Mark from TOWIE on it and I bet Freddy Star will be really annoying, trying to be funny and he has a bit of a temper on him, from what I've seen of him before, so that should be interesting.

So, who else will be watching?

Meeeee I love all that nonsense x

Haha, who else is going in do you know? x

I didn't read anything about it, cause I wanted to wait and see.

Lorraine Chase is one more that I know is in it.

Woop woop can't wait very excited should be very funny......u know what happens when they eat all that rice and beans lol.

Mark should be quite funny but I reckon he will feel lost for a lil while x

Oh I like her, I thought she was so beautiful when I was little lol x

Woop woop can't wait very excited should be very funny......u know what happens when they eat all that rice and beans lol.

Mark should be quite funny but I reckon he will feel lost for a lil while x

Lol you're obsessed with trumping ;) x

So any other Geeks watching I'm a Celeb tonight, or are you all too busy watching the Xfactor? :lol:

The barman in Corrie is in it too. I'll give it a whirl tonight to see what it's going to be like. It's nothing to do with Mark from TOWIE being on it. :wink2:

The barman in Corrie is in it too. I'll give it a whirl tonight to see what it's going to be like. It's nothing to do with Mark from TOWIE being on it. :wink2:

Oh I like him!! :biggrin: .. the barman from corrie, not Mark *cough cough looks all sheepish*

Yeh yeh we believe u ..........NOT.......lol x

Angel you lush! :wink: x

So any other Geeks watching I'm a Celeb tonight, or are you all too busy watching the Xfactor? :lol:

I'm bored of the x factor now ...r u x

Yep... now stop going off topic and let's talk about Mark again :Love:

Wouldnt kick him out the bed for farting lol x

Latest posts

Back