**The Official and only I'm a Celebrity get me out of here 2011 thread**

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did I hear right that freddie isn't coming back? :(

Wouldnt surprise me :-( he didnt look fit/healthy atall and i read he was only allowed to do eating tasks as not insured for anything else ie physical due to health issues!!!

Mark is easy on eye......but hes a total prat!!!

Busty jessica jane, shes v pretty but as others said - id never have known who she was and i have seen the real hustle !!! She is a celeb hairdressers fiancee too (lee stafford? Or someone similar.....apologies if wrong but its a well known hair dresser anyway). Think she is more famous for that than she is for presenting. Not one paper has listed things she has presented......:lol:

I gag at the eating stuff....eughhhh!!! Teeeeheee

Ps which one is scottish??? Someone referred to the scottish guy but i didnt think there was a scottish person??? Lol....

X

That's what I thought... did you notice nothing was actually alive?

Bet they had complaints about insect cruelty!

I just couldn't believe Freddy didn't so much as gag when he had to eat all of that. :eek:

Yeah I did! And there was no eyeballs or big grubs that squirted when bitten into! Lol!

I can't believe Freddy just ate everything without a second thought. Bless him that he's gone now but it does make me wonder why they put him in there in the first place.

Do you think they will replace Freddy?
Rhiannon x

They are putting 2 new people in the jungle tonight, Sinita and Pat Sharp. It said in the paper that Sinita was going to be put in the jungle anyway and that Pat was a stand by for Freddie not coming back so they are also putting him in as well. x

Ooooooh Fatima is a bit of a moany hole It's a game woman!

Moany hole lol!

They look like they are heading for a bit of 'storming' right now! She would do my head in if I were in there. I bet they all just want a bit of a laugh and she's prowling around the camp like grumpy old lion, oops I meant lioness :wink2:

Moany hole lol!

They look like they are heading for a bit of 'storming' right now! She would do my head in if I were in there. I bet they all just want a bit of a laugh and she's prowling around the camp like grumpy old lion, oops I meant lioness :wink2:

LOL, I didn't realise she was so comptetive! The rest were just having a laugh. I thought she was quite rude to Mark and he really did nothing to deserve it.

She is a propa mizmog I would tell her where to go for sure lol

Fun house it's a whole load of fun prizes to be won
It's a real wacky show where anything will go .........lol just reminiscing there on fun house how sad I know the words lol x

I loved that show! I was also a lil bit in love with Mr Sharp

I loved that show! I was also a lil bit in love with Mr Sharp

Aww he came across really well! Thought he was sweet looking after Sinita (sorry if I've spelt that wrong) and liked his attitude towards helping the already hungry campers.

Fatima however...well she's just being plain rude to my lovely Mark ;)
Rhiannon x

Aww he came across really well! Thought he was sweet looking after Sinita (sorry if I've spelt that wrong) and liked his attitude towards helping the already hungry campers.

Rhiannon x

The Jungle was missing a screamer :)

I think Pat is just a genuinely nice guy, I have seen him on a few things over the years. I missed Get Me Out of Here Now last night as it clashed with Greys :)

The Jungle was missing a screamer :)

I think Pat is just a genuinely nice guy, I have seen him on a few things over the years. I missed Get Me Out of Here Now last night as it clashed with Greys :)

Lol! Definitely got one now!

My friend googled Pat whilst I did her nails today and you can hire him! Yes that's what I said...hire him! How funny would that be?!? Wonder what we could do with him lol!

I don't watch the get me out of here now thing as I really don't like the blonde girl that presents it. I find her really annoying 
Rhiannon x

Lol! Definitely got one now!

My friend googled Pat whilst I did her nails today and you can hire him! Yes that's what I said...hire him! How funny would that be?!? Wonder what we could do with him lol!

I don't watch the get me out of here now thing as I really don't like the blonde girl that presents it. I find her really annoying 
Rhiannon x

Ooooooh imagine Pat Sharp being the Dj at you bday party or something! Cheestastic music!!!

I'm not fond of the new presenter either, much prefer Caroline. Love Joe Swash (?) on it.

Rhiannon x

Errrm excuse me missus... get your eyes off me fella!!

I felt so sorry for him last night when Fatima had a go at him over nothing.

What is she like?

I kinda hope she fails her trial now, just to see her reaction... can you imagine! :Scared::lol:

What is she like?

I kinda hope she fails her trial now, just to see her reaction... can you imagine! :Scared::lol:

I would LOVE to see her fail to a posh boy LOL

* feeling a lil bit evil tonight muhahahahahahaha *

What is she like?

Hahaha cougar! You know ladies I was thinking about Fatima, do you not think maybe the poor love is just starving?? She's a big woman she trains hard so she must eat.. A LOT haha ;)

I would LOVE to see her fail to a posh boy LOL

* feeling a lil bit evil tonight muhahahahahahaha *

Can you just imagine what she'll be like if she doesn't win?

She will go absolutely ballistic and there'll be no listening to her!

Can you just imagine what she'll be like if she doesn't win?

She will go absolutely ballistic and there'll be no listening to her!

Poor camp if she doesn't :( Great tv though :D

I don't like fats lol.and to be honest lol and I'm not being nasty but I thought she was a man to begin with lol I didn't really know who she was.and that bling bird that presents get me out of here now god I could ring her neck she pulls stupid faces and her smile is just ridiculous lol x

Latest posts

Back