~*~The Official I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMFG Who the hell is voting for DVD !!!

I hate him so much, he is vile !!

I couldn't agree more, what a horrid man.......he makes me cringe

I couldn't agree more, what a horrid man.......he makes me cringe

DVD has stirred things up. very deliberately...and he really is a bit barking!!! but at least he shut Timmy up a bit, and without all his stirring Joe wouldn't be looking such a hero just now!!!

I wish Brian hadn't got immunity though as I would rather he had gone than Esther.
He really is a bit of a wimp, and a tattle tale....." OOh Timmy nipped my arm :cry: " Get over it mate!!
All his 'mediating' didn't work at all did it!!
A real policeman would have taken action and sorted them out in a decisive way, unlike him who really was just a 'gaffer' in the police who coudn't make a decision if his lfe depended on it.
He is well suited to politics..........

That Nicola is a nasty,little madam.To be that nasty , unforgiving and unyielding to someone as she is with David shows the fault is with her.Also the way she is trying to draw as many people around her to feel the same is typical bully style.
Now she has lost some of her power and has effectively been told off she has started with the crying and the ''i don't want to be here anymore''.
David may now change his attitude and become a lot less selfish ,i think because he is aware that he is not liked by a few and he is definately getting picked on, he is behaving badly to annoy them.
Im sure Nicola would love to see him a quiet broken man but unfortunately for her hes not going quietly.
I dont like to see all this nastiness in camp i hope to see a nicer side of both David and Nicola now instead of all the spitting venom.

Last edited:
This is the worst year for it I think. Such a negative atmos!!

This is the worst year for it I think. Such a negative atmos!!

Absolutely......I got really scunnered when Nichola started to stir it up again last night, creating yet another bad atmosphere.
Wasn't she manipulating Joe, just the way she accused DVD of doing ??........or manipulising as Joe would say :lol:

To be honest I am so fed up with the lot of them I want DVD to win!!!:rolleyes:

It is much better when they all bond and get on by the final 6....IMHO.

urgh cant stand dvd i would slap him and that nicola too shes a nasty moo :irked:
i really love joe , hes so honest and has been the only one to stand up and say whatever is peeing him off

i love george too , granted he dont do much but hes 71 bless him and such a nice guy ,
think simon is like a wet weekend tbh , god he is sooo wet , :lol:

Erm........what is wrong with this country????? first they get rid of ruth in xfactor, now they are keeping DVD in!!!! WTF??

I have to say I don't much care for DVD but doesn't Nicola remind you a little of Jade Goody in the infamous bullying of Shilpa Shetty in Big Brother?:| She is a nasty, nasty lady and playing the game every bit as much as DVD.

I have to say I don't much care for DVD but doesn't Nicola remind you a little of Jade Goody in the infamous bullying of Shilpa Shetty in Big Brother?:| She is a nasty, nasty lady and playing the game every bit as much as DVD.

Spot on! She is poison and I wouldn't be surprised if she is lying too.

Ooh I just noticed this thread!! Well here's my two penneths worth:

Nicola: Nasty two faced spiteful bitch. She reminds me of the popular girls at school who think they can pick out the weaker, less attractive kids to be their resident victims. This was really obvious with the "who's sleeping on the bus" issue - she asked Brian to tackle DVD, he wouldnt, then she went to the next person "Oh I think you should sleep on the bus" - she didnt give two hoots who slept on the bus as long as it wasnt DVD!

Joe: My new personal hero. I love that man!! Everything about him is every quality I love in a person, he's down to earth, he speaks his mind, he's not concerned with being in with the popular crowd, he's got a wonderful personality - I want him to win.

DVD and Timmy - both completely off their rockers. I dont like their personalities, but I have sympathy for them for the way that Nicola and her little gang are being towards them. I think this is why DVD keeps getting voted in.

I havent got any strong opinions on the rest of them, other than that George is a sweetheart. Oh, and I hope that Nicola or Simon goes tonight.

I agree...how vain is she...she said she should have brought sports bra's but the boobs don't look as nice !!!....so don't moan about having a bad back then...and IMO they don't look nice full stop.

OMG I love Nicola !

Admittably she is a complete bitch but I think she is hilarious. Was quite suprised to find out she has a little boy though, can't recall her mentioning kids although that just goes to show how much editing plays a part in what we see.

Latest posts

Back