~*~The Official I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
well that time is coming and i for one absolutely love this show. theres nothing i like better than a good teeth biting reality show and adding celebs in the package even better.

so who do you think is going to be on it this year

i hear dani behr is going to be on it and possibly esther ransom with a bit of luck the names will be out this week.

cant wait till next sunday at 9 we will be glued!!!!

oh the eating kanaroo testicles etc - love it !!!!!

love it love it - sad but true lol !!!!

I know cant wait-its goona be good, and the other half is excited too-bless him.

Its one of the only things that my husband and i both love ! oh and i cant wait till the eating one oh love it !!

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaayyyyy I love it!! cant wait x

ive heard jesse metcalf from desperate housewives is going to be doing it.
all i can say is lets bloody hope so as we need something nice to look at to help us take our minds of all the creepy crawlies :lol:.x

Can't wait. Yet another celebrity/voting/real life telly show we can all whinge about here!!! :lol: :lol:

HELP! I am a reality TV junkie and I love I'm A Celebrity. It always amazes me how far celebrities will go to get back on tv.:rolleyes: Love it!:lol:

yee ha cant wait. I love Celebrity. :)

Aw just red the Sunday papers Dolph Lundgren will be in it..cant wait to see that torso...:lol::lol::lol:.

I must be the only one who HATES it with a passion. I would rather stick pins in my eyes than watch it.

I can't wait til Sunday, but they've announced the line-up!!!!

Robert Kilroy-Silk
Martina Navratilova
Joe Swash (E/Enders actor)
Carly Zucker (WAG)
Brian Pad**** (ex Met Police Chief)
Dani Behr
George Takei (Star Trek actor)
Esther Rantzen
Nicola McLean (Model)
Simon Webbe (ex Blue singer)

:):):)

i like it but only if theres some people on that i know who they are , lol
the only ones i know of that lot is the guy outta eastenders and that robert kilroy bloke (who seems as boring as sin)
so i will be seeing if its as good as last yrs , lol

I love this show too!

I'd never put my head in a goldfish bowl and have a load of co.ckroaches and spiders crawl about my face though:lol:

Told my hubby it was on and he said - 'More shed time!'
He's got a new hobby - brewing real ale in the shed! Suits me!

I love it...I am one of those people who sits saying "yeah i would do that"...eat spiders...crawl through rat invested pits...swim with crocs.......but in reality...would i hell...:lol:

EEEEEKK!! Can't wait!! (maybe I watch too much reality TV)

I do wish though that they would stick to the rules and have celebs not wannabees!! I don't class a glamour model, WAG & half the others as celebs.

loving it already :) cant wait to see i scream van ha ha xx

how funny were joe and simon doin that trial together?!

Mmm don't think I like Kilroy - "Silk"! Seems like he is going to be a bit of a tyrant to me, although could make good watching with Carley who he either fancies or feels threatened by. Scream van is going to be great but probably make me throw up like the eating buggy thing usually does. lol.

i already dont like kilroy , he seems a right PITA the girl he keeps having a go at doesnt even seem so awful ...but she might turn out to be one too ..
i do reckon hes gonna be a real stirrer though :eek: but i reckon joe is well funnny but also dead sincere "oh we can be the camp camp " made me pmsl

i already dont like kilroy , he seems a right PITA the girl he keeps having a go at doesnt even seem so awful ...but she might turn out to be one too ..
i do reckon hes gonna be a real stirrer though :eek: but i reckon joe is well funnny but also dead sincere "oh we can be the camp camp " made me pmsl

I have to say I agree with you Dee, I think he's going to bully her and have her in tears.

Latest posts

Back