~*~The Official I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still can't stand Kilroy - tonites trial couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Did anyone notice how even the cockroaches couldn't wait to crawl off him? Yeuch.

However much he's annoyed me though, my first phone vote will be made to get David van Day on tomorrow's trial!

however much he's annoyed me though, my first phone vote will be made to get david van day on tomorrow's trial!
Good :wink2:

:green: :green: :green:

Gotta take my hat of to kilroy - the task was a bit mank!
I would of done most of it -m except the insects:eek:
Me no likey insects with crawly legs.
You could cover me with rats, snakes, lizards, eels, crocs (baby ones & I don't mean the shoes here!), wormy things, wriggly things, wombats, bats, a\nd all the other criters - but the spiders can foxtrot oscar!

Who does David van fat boy bleached hair day think he is????????

DvD also has moobs! :eek:

Can someone tell me who this david guy is ?! Im sure I wouldn't off forgotten as someone as irritaining as him !

Yes!!!!! I spotted them too - yuk, yuk, yuk yuk, yuk yuk, yuk, yuk....did I say yuk?

It was definitely a gag factor 10 moment.

Made me feel more sick than seeing Kilroy with his head in a vat of eels.

Can someone tell me who this david guy is ?! Im sure I wouldn't off forgotten as someone as irritaining as him !

I think he used to be in a singing group with someone equally cheesetastic. I shall investigate and report back.

We are talking AGES ago though - can't think he really qualifies at even a Z list celeb now.

Last edited:

I found this on Google:

"Once a chart topper in the early Eighties with Dollar [a cheesy pop duo], by 2003 David Van Day was running an ice-cream stand in Brighton. However, an appearance as a burger flipper in a Virgin Mobile advert and an appearance on reality show Reborn In The USA of late have raised his profile once more."

Didn't raise it that high then.

I think he used to be in a singing group with someone equally cheesetastic. I shall investigate and report back.

We are talking AGES ago though - can't think he really qualifies at even a Z list celeb now.

You're sooooo right about the 'Z' list bit - and what about Timmy Mallet where the fcuk did they drag him from??? I've, thankfully, not seen him for years. Why do they have to drag out these 'zz' lists of people???? Ok, any normal celeb would give it a wide berth!

You're sooooo right about the 'Z' list bit - and what about Timmy Mallet where the fcuk did they drag him from??? I've, thankfully, not seen him for years. Why do they have to drag out these 'zz' lists of people???? Ok, any normal celeb would give it a wide berth!

Where does he get off acting like such a diva? Look how elegant George is and he's a proper star!

Any reports that I am a closet Trekkie are greatly exagerated.

Just found this as well.... seems he's not all that popular on the outside either:

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/news/articles/2005-3823.html

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I hate everything about Nicola, she is a perfect example of what is happening to this country. Kids don't wanna be firemen/women or doctors anymore they wanna be the next Jordan and most are completely uneducated. I cant stand David but Nicola is worse she was having a dig about Esther behind her back and mentioned child line in a negative way. I am sure she would have a different view if she had been abused as a child. Sorry she just bugged me and I had to rant!!

well david what can i say im surprised he got 5 as i thought he would get none

i bet he will be up again hehe

i just love this program

haha I agree it wasnt half as horrible as I hoped it would be

I thought David was going to pass out with all that palpitating he did... geesh!!

I'm sorry but I hate everything about Nicola, she is a perfect example of what is happening to this country. Kids don't wanna be firemen/women or doctors anymore they wanna be the next Jordan and most are completely uneducated. I cant stand David but Nicola is worse she was having a dig about Esther behind her back and mentioned child line in a negative way. I am sure she would have a different view if she had been abused as a child. Sorry she just bugged me and I had to rant!!

I have to agree here, Nicola is one of the most vile people, she is awful and extremely selfish

Nicola is officially doing my head in :eek:

David (much as I don't like him) did better than I would have in the trial!!!

Looking forward to seeing Timmy 'mallet' the critters to death in the coffin tomorrow :lol:

I have to agree here, Nicola is one of the most vile people, she is awful and extremely selfish

Thanks, I just felt so uncomfortable watching Nicola say "Esther thinks shes on child line again" a totally ignorant comment about an amazing crisis organization that Esther brought to the countries attention, I don't want to get on my soap box but it takes one hell of a person to look past someones negative points and feel compassion for them at the risk of being unliked by other people.

Latest posts

Back