~*~The Official I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, watching Brian washing his "bits" has put me off more than the creepy crawlies!!!! Yuk!

is it me or does David look a lot like Steve Strange??

Thanks, I was trying to work out who he reminded me of, and I really really want someone to make Nicola do a horrible disgusting trial, I hate her so much, I want to hit her

Loved watching Joe straddle Esther whilst washing her hair :lol::lol:

How novel, might see if my hairdresser will do that for me :eek:

Not sure about asking for a pair of Esthers silk knickers :eek:... I make no wonder Ant and Dec was hiding from that bit of footage lol!!!

I am liking Joe tho.. he seems to be very confident and is a happy little chap :)

Thanks, I was trying to work out who he reminded me of, and I really really want someone to make Nicola do a horrible disgusting trial, I hate her so much, I want to hit her

I know!! should we go in there and give her a good kicking!!

The Joe and Esther thing is lovely, shows age is no barrier to friendship...... David is doing my head in - how far up his own a$$ is he? Does he honestley think there's a future for him and Timmy Mallett as a light entertainment duo? Seriously?!!!!

Isn't it funny how quickly opinions change.......at first I liked Nicola, she seemed quite feisty, knew her own mind but nice too.......now I think she is a mean person who delights in making others uncomfortable.

Brian washing his bits was EEEEWWWWW, I have nothing against him wanting to wash in the nude, but washing quite so thoroughly (front and behind) whilst stood talking to Esther is just weird IMO.

Loving the friendship Joe and George have.

Timmy was a BIG surprise last night getting all 12 start, he grates on my nerves, but way to go Timmy.

Danni needs to step away from the kitchen.

Enjoying it so far, lots of laughs

Isn't it funny how quickly opinions change.......at first I liked Nicola, she seemed quite feisty, knew her own mind but nice too.......now I think she is a mean person who delights in making others uncomfortable.

Brian washing his bits was EEEEWWWWW, I have nothing against him wanting to wash in the nude, but washing quite so thoroughly (front and behind) whilst stood talking to Esther is just weird IMO.

Loving the friendship Joe and George have.

Timmy was a BIG surprise last night getting all 12 start, he grates on my nerves, but way to go Timmy.

Danni needs to step away from the kitchen.

Enjoying it so far, lots of laughs

Yeah Danni does my head in! Telling people to go away when she is cooking. I would say "P!ss off!" and take over all the cooking to be annoying. I would not be able to sit there and not say anything while all that is going on. Good on Joe for speaking up

I can totally see why Joe was so angry and upset last night, good for him for standing up and saying something.

Looking forward to "Little Miss Two-Faced-Catty-Gob" doing the trial tonight :twisted:

it was so funny .. she certainly didnt look as cocky when she was told she was doing the trial :lol:

cant stand her shes just a bitch ... totally love joe though hes such a nice lad , made me laff when he was ranting to timmy in the cave "just f**k off nicola":lol:
bless him , hes so nice to everyone , adn i reckon hes gonna be good mates with george for yrs to come :hug: xx

I really like Esther and i didn't think i would...she is so nice....and i love how Joe flirts with her ... very me and Mrs Jones...:lol:

thats who she reminds me of !!! been wracking my brain all week , she soo does !! all we need is rigsby :lol:

At my age put me in Esther's shoes any day! :lol: I love cheeky chappy Joe!

I think he looks more like William Shatner...Captain Kirk.....surpised Mr Sulu hasn't noticed!!!

OMFG Who the hell is voting for DVD !!!

I hate him so much, he is vile !!

OMFG Who the hell is voting for DVD !!!

I hate him so much, he is vile !!

Isn't he!!:eek: He really is creepy - wasn't that great in his hey day either! I can't work out which team he's batting for these days - one minute hes talking about loving 'natural boobs' and next hes saying 'thanks love' to Timmy mallett - can anyone enlighten me??? :lol:

Do you think DVD is possibly playing a game here of being so repulsive that he become compulsive viewing and will therefore stay in even if he doesn't end up winning the show?

Can't wait to Martina going head to head with him!:green:

I do think he is playing a game but I also think he is such a cretin he is naturally that irritating and rude.

Admittably it would be boring to watch without him, but i can't understand why people vote for him as they never do with the other annoying reality tv contestants, it pains me that there won't be a crowd there to greet him !

Latest posts

Back