*~* The Official - Big Brother 9 - Thread *~*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
remember i told you !!! PMSL
That is hilarious! That makes me roar with laughter! What a thing to say though, like shes some sort of Guru!

Stoopid girl!

where did you read that...?

I read it in one of the mags, I am going on the internet to see if I can find anything.

I dont know if its true.

i could imagine the tozzer mario being a women as he acts like a women and looks better in womens clothes than lisa

my claws are out now.........

cooooooooooookiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!
Kat is hilarious, i am loving it this year found it quite boring last year just
couldnt get into it.

As much as i Loathe Alex, dont know about you but i wanna see her in their a bit longer it makes compelling viewing,

Im putting a bet on tomorrow on my Faves (sorry dont want to encourage gambling) Kat for the girls and maybe Luke for the boys.

Cant wait for the eviction night tomorrow :lol:

Cookie anyone :lol:

So Steph has been given the boot, Mario must be next ffs

I really didn't think it would be steph..
Did you see Mario's smug face grrrrrrrrr....

Was anyone watching the conversation between the girls last night...talking about how Acrylic and Gel nails make your own nails weak blah blah.....I take it we can safely say none of those are geeks :smack:

I am gutted...I liked steph..she's a nice girl and lots of fun....unlike Mario with his jaw wider than his forehead !!

I am gutted...I liked steph..she's a nice girl and lots of fun....unlike Mario with his jaw wider than his forehead !!

LOL! Like Buzz Lightyear!

Apparently Mario and Lisa have a fanbase back at home.:eek:

If so, does that give them an unfair advantage?

Completely obsessed.

Some people are embarrassed to say it but im so into it i look forward to it every year:wink2: sad i know.

I think that the people are slightly more normal this year than they have been the last couple of years!

Only thing im a bit upset about is the lack of Demot on BBLB its just not the same without him...........

It has been reported that Alex has been thrown out of the house for making intimidating comments!!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOO :lol:

Apparently Mario and Lisa have a fanbase back at home.:eek:

If so, does that give them an unfair advantage?
:green: well I live pretty near to Mario's hometown ...and I don't know of ANYONE in his fan club lmao...
although I doubt if anyone was ..they would admit to it :lol:

ooooooeeeerrrrrrr.........

~~then Emm's realises~~
OMFG...this means another week of Mario and his excessively LARGE ego :grr:

ooooooeeeerrrrrrr.........

~~then Emm's realises~~
OMFG...this means another week of Mario and his excessively LARGE ego :grr:
And his excessively large chin... YAY about Alex though!! Couldn't have happened to a nicer girl. NOT!

Im addicted, my boyfriend swore not to watch it, and sure enough he's hooked.

I was gutted that Steph went last week, and feel she was picked on by Mario (aka Shaun in the real world), for behaving like a normal young girl.

As for Mario and Lisa, yes thats right Mario if you say you have a BIG FAN BASE enough times, you start believing it! And while Im on the subject, was Lisa a teenager in the 80's? because she still seems to wear the same warbrobe, I think what not to wear would be a more appropriate show for her to appear on (meow!).

And all I can say about Alex is good riddance to bad rubbish! Mohammed can have fun in the house and do what he wants to do without the dictator in the house on his case.

Yeah - she's gone. How relieved must the house be.

She just contradicts so much. Poor Mohammed - he was just having fun.

Oh my God!!! Dennis has been kicked out for spitting in Mo's face. Over some arguement started by Rex putting pizza on Jens painting of Stu. x

Is Jen a complete drama queen or what?! :Grope:

I quite liked Jen but that outburst over that ruddy painting was uncalled for and just plain attention seeking.

It was all down to her childish behaviour why the fight kicked off and dennis got removed.

I just love how day by day their true personalities start to shine through.

My fave has to be luke :lol::lol: hes such a comedian:green:

Well what a spoilt little madam Jen is. she instigated that whole fight, it wasn't done out of spite, why would it have been? I was livid watching it, plain bullying and pack mentality, the lot of them should be ashamed of themselves. Loving Mo, Rex and Darnell.

Latest posts

Back