*** The official secret santa has been ***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
weyhey santa's been to my house !!

big thanks fiona (fifitrix) for ALL my pressies, love em' all !!
she bought me a cute teddy key ring, a lipstick holder, christmas card making kit and a note book making kit !!

and a wonderful eyeore card (my first of the year)

thanks again sweetie xx
I've sent mine this morning so my geeky ss she get it in the morning hope you like xx

You are more than welcome hun, had great fun choosing stuff xx :hug:

Just posted mine off!

Hope you like it........ whoever you are :)

Yayaya my Secret Santa as arrived :) Postie came with a big box erm not ordered anything I thought. Was like a kid in a sweet shop opening it :lol:
A big thank you to Heather Davis who shipped my ss from the usa :hug:
Oh yeah forgot to put what it was ............. A fab vodka shot glass set and bowl and some yummy choc pretzels Mmmmmmmmmm

WOOT WOOT.

I was sweating the glass. It has to be able to withstand a 20 foot drop through US Customs, and I was just WAITING to hear it broke everywhere lol.
That's why there are pretzels. Can't be too sad when you have chocolate to eat just in case the shot glasses and bowl shattered everywhere lol...

Anyone get my parcels yet?:cry:

WOOT WOOT.

I was sweating the glass. It has to be able to withstand a 20 foot drop through US Customs, and I was just WAITING to hear it broke everywhere lol.
That's why there are pretzels. Can't be too sad when you have chocolate to eat just in case the shot glasses and bowl shattered everywhere lol...
:lol: I like the way you think!

Anyone get the parcel I sent yet?

Already sent a pm, but would like to publicly thank Sharon, aka cluskerm for my card making goodies! I shall be away making allsorts! :green::green: Glitter EVERYWHERE!!! HA!

Thanks again hun! xxx

I am posting mine tomorrow morning...........my geek is going to love it! :green::green:

Ok don't smack me all at once guys but my SS has only just left the building:o, but I think I have a really valid excuse. My little one has been ill plus it was her Birthday last weekend, afterwhich I got the dreaded flu and have been in bed all week!

I had the gift, just couldn't post it. Anyway, it went in the post this morning and has a long way to travel, so I ask that you be patient please. xx

I've sent mine this morning so my geeky ss she get it in the morning hope you like xx

I certainly do - thanks sooooo much. I loved the little bells too - really good idea definately going to do this when I wrap some of my pressies!

Mickey Mouse has been prized out of my hands and gone to bed with my 3 year old proudly singing "its a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!!!!"

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Yay - I've just had a PM to say that the present I sent has arrived!
Glad you liked it :hug:

thankyou for my lovely jubbly scarf gelly:hug::hug::hug::hug:

I did find some pink, sparkley horse hair glitter, which seemed to tick all the boxes..... but after a little research, I found out your horse is a boy and decided it might not be a good idea :)

Anyway, couldn't find anything else I liked enough to feel happy sending as a gift - until I found that scarf.

All soft, colourful and a little bit different.... All my happy colours are there - I hope they make you feel happy too!

I got a pm about a week ago to say my SS pressie had been recieved. Never thought to post it here until I saw Gelly's post. I sent to Chris2807 and she liked what she got, thankfully as I struggled a bit with the concept of 'girly' as I'm not a girly girl :lol:

i got mine yesterday

id like to say thank you to my ss Becki x, i got a lipgloss and a mobile phone teddy charm

thanks hun

i was all excited opening it lol, we're not actually doing xmas pressies for us (just stockings for the kids) this year as we go away next mon, so it will be the only pressie i open, havent told the kids i've opened something tho pmsl

xxxxx

i got mine yesterday

id like to say thank you to my ss Becki x, i got a lipgloss and a mobile phone teddy charm

thanks hun

i was all excited opening it lol, we're not actually doing xmas pressies for us (just stockings for the kids) this year as we go away next mon, so it will be the only pressie i open, havent told the kids i've opened something tho pmsl

xxxxx

Aw glad you liked it babes :hug:

I posted mine last Thursday.....if i'd of known it was not too expensive to post it to..... there... I would of put more in it! So next year, i'll make it bigger if it's going in the same direction!

Hope they get it soon xx

:hug: Recieved today and very welcomed. :lol:
Thank you Bev for the lovely earrrings, so cute and have meaning aswell.
I now have a beautiful pair of sterling silver earrings shaped in chinese script that stands for happiness.:hug:

Thank you hun:hug:

:hug: Recieved today and very welcomed. :lol:
Thank you Bev for the lovely earrrings, so cute and have meaning aswell.
I now have a beautiful pair of stirling silver earrings shaped in chinese script that stands for happiness.:hug:

Thank you hun:hug:

You're very welcome
xxxxxxx:hug:

My SS parcel has left the building and should wing its way over to ????? Now that would be telling lol....
who ever you are I hope you like it xxxx

Latest posts

Back