The Official X Factor Thread 2007

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope she just went off...she didnt even bother to stay and vote on who should stay or go home...

I'm very surprised Kimberley is out.
Did not know Sharon had walked off. I fell asleep watching the rugby!

What's that scary freaky hideously ugly guy Rideon still doing on there he's bloody awful..he's soooo up himself for goodness sake! My husband said we should vote from the rooftops! (he means like a Sniper!):lol:

I thought Kimberley was great and am gutted she is gone.

Yeah, she had a rocky start, but she was the first person on and it was the first live show - what do people expect?!
I thought she did really well once she had pulled it together.... a great voice.

I think whoever did Kimberley's Hair, Makeup and Wardrobe should have been sent home! It was well done, but didn't suit her atall!

I thought Kimberley was great and am gutted she is gone.

Yeah, she had a rocky start, but she was the first person on and it was the first live show - what do people expect?!
I thought she did really well once she had pulled it together.... a great voice.

I think whoever did Kimberley's Hair, Makeup and Wardrobe should have been sent home! It was well done, but didn't suit her atall!

Anyone agree that Kimberley looked like a 'Blonde' Kelly Ozborne?!?!?!?!?!?

To be honest I thought it was hillarious when she got voted off - did you not see Aleisha's face?? She couldn't hide her JOY that she was still in!!:lol:
'Best Friends' indeed........

Still stand buy the fact that Rydion is a tw*t. I hate him and always will - I dont think hes vunerable at all - I just think he is so far up his own backside that he cant see just how much of a tw*t he looks!!!!!! he he! :green:

I dont think hes vunerable at all - I just think he is so far up his own backside that he cant see just how much of a tw*t he looks!!!!!! he he! :green:
I dont think vulnerable was the right word for me to have used then!:eek:
I felt sorry for him when nobody was interested that he'd arrived at the house and all the bad press hes been getting!
I honestly think he is just a very theatrical guy! You could tell that by his performance last night!

I also agree with Kimberleys make up, good grief! Not a good look at all! Bless her! xxxx

Didn't like Ryd to begin with but he was great last night.

Niki has a lovely voice however, I believe she was already signed by Pete Waterman previously and had a singing career! one of her records was used in a Coke advert I believe.

Find the brother and sister really creepy.

I wasn't a Leona fan last year but she has the most fantastic voice I hope she does really well.

The format is just the same old same old, tug at the heartstrings stuff, make a band of rejects up, have a judge storm off because they have other work commitments to fulfill, let them complete them and then come back in a blaze of glory!!!!!!!

yawn yawn and double yawn.....................so why do I still watch every year:eek:

Love the X Factor!

I quite like Rhydian underneath that hardy arogant exterior is a very talented singer and the way he comands the stage is fabulous! Think he is more west end leading man that pop star though.

Not sure who i want to win yet..undecided give me another week and I'll let you know!

I think its a shame Kimberly went she was very down to earth, fun loving and talented.

Leona was fantastic! Im soo glad she finally has a new single out as i was kinda disappointed that after she won no singles/albums were brought out. Watch out Maria!

Anyway FAB show, hooked already! :lol:

The format is just the same old same old, tug at the heartstrings stuff, make a band of rejects up, have a judge storm off because they have other work commitments to fulfill, let them complete them and then come back in a blaze of glory!!!!!!!

yawn yawn and double yawn.....................so why do I still watch every year:eek:

Lol i know exactly what you mean, its always the same! The brother and sister are like a couple of 3 year olds that have been let loose in a smarties factory overnight. x

Poor Rhydian, he would make an excellent Phantom of the Opera tho. x

Don't know what it is about Rhydian but he makes my skin crawl, i can't wait to see him go and Same Difference they are so sickly.

My 3 for the final at the moment are Nikki, Beverley and Futureproof but that could all change when they start giving them good songs to perform.

I really like Daniel and Emily but I think they had the wrong songs.

Get rid of Ryd please .... there's something very creepy about him.

No particular act standing out for me at the moment, but I'm sure that will change in the coming weeks.

to be honest after hearing leona sing...l dont think any of them are that great!!!But its fun to watch the annoying ones... especially THE RIDDLER.... how arrogant is he!!!

HIT THE ROAD JACK lol - oops sorry I mean Daniel - yey - I didnt rate Daniel at all

the only one i rate is Nikki....but Andy is nice to look at....as is...the choreographer Brian Friedman...is is lush

I love x factor so much!
I have already bought my tickets for the concert next year!!
At the 02 - i love that place, been there twice before and think that they have done it lovely.
Saw Barbera Striesand, and Elton John - both amazing!!
I would put money on it that Nicki will win, and Rydion will come second.
xx

NIKKI TO WIN deffo
and get ridofim (rydian) 2nd

Yes i agree nicki to win she is fab i also like beverley as well.
Ridion is just a weid lad and i wish they would do something with his hair :eek:

I watched for the first time last night and if this is the best across the uk..oh dear.Maybe it was my tv but most of them sounded really awful and flat.

Im missed it last night, what happened???x

Latest posts

Back