The Official X Factor Thread 2007

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live 5 mins from Beverly!

There is NO WAY she should have gone out over 'Hope!' They are a load of rubbish! none of them got through the first time round for a reason! GRRRR!

rant over - Bev will be getting a nice bunch of flowers from me on monday morning! I personally think shes fab! I'm a fan! I hope she gets offered a recording contract anyway! :hug:
Me too and why oh why are 'same difference' STILL there:irked:

Rhyd has good to win! Will be nice to see a good Welsh boi from the homeland doing well!

I can't believe that Hope are still in it, they are becoming a Lead with 4 Backing Singers. They did really well to start with, but have totally lost it now. I think Sharon should have sent them home or she thought the public did so didn't want to be blamed for it.

Mat

Rydian for me....but am i the only person who loves Same Difference:eek::lol:

I am just loving the nail colurs the girls from Hope wears,and also Danni,the nails are fab...its the first thing i look at "oooh look at her nails" i am saying to Rich while he is like this:rolleyes::lol:

must be hun - ridofhim was brill too - i didnt like him to start with but he growing on me, i reckon ridofhim and nikki in the final, BUT if ridofhim dont win, then its a fix

Rhydian bound to win the competition hands down, but he is so up his self, i would love to wash the smugness away by having leon win it.

We will see!!!

Talking of Danni, i think she needs to sort out her hair stylist. Really not sure some of the styles have really suited her.

Mat

I am just loving the nail colurs the girls from Hope wears,and also Danni,the nails are fab...its the first thing i look at "oooh look at her nails" i am saying to Rich while he is like this:rolleyes::lol:
lol i did that too, was trying to see those red things niki had on hers,
and i like same difference too, i said in my last post, i think they are brill now, ever since i watched the vt about the bullying etc, i felt for her and appreciate why they are the way they are, so i like them too, i know there are better voices like ryd and hope but i still like em
Rhydian bound to win the competition hands down, but he is so up his self, i would love to wash the smugness away by having leon win it.

We will see!!!
well i too thought this of ryd at first, but he hasnt been smug for weeks, actually he's quite humble and shy when they speak to him on camera or on the vt's and he's incredibly talented

Talking of Danni, i think she needs to sort out her hair stylist. Really not sure some of the styles have really suited her.

Mat
god yes, that maid marian type plait thing, what was that all about? as usual sharons hair was fab, i wish i had the guts to go that red, and she looked amazing again, always looks elegant , some of the outfits dannii has worn, have been a bit, omg

well, i cant believe Niki is still in tbh, she was my fav from the auditions, but she has not impressed me at all the last 3 weeks, now whether its just wrong song i dont know cos the acapella start this week was fabulous, but then its just ok , i think hope are brill, but the others need to do bit more singing next week, leon is getting better, but whether its good enough i dont know

think Ryd or Hope will win, but tbh id like same difference to win, just to piss louis walsh off, i hate him with a burning passion lol, pmsl when that guy from westlife said same difference where good tonight, after louis just slagged em off rofl
xx

I thought thse nails in the x factor looked familair wth 3 d flowers!!vanessa educator for ezflow at nails inc has being wowing the finalists with her fab work . Se has assured me she will let us know what she ahs been using to create the look each week!

I thought thse nails in the x factor looked familair wth 3 d flowers!!vanessa educator for ezflow at nails inc has being wowing the finalists with her fab work . Se has assured me she will let us know what she ahs been using to create the look each week!

What a fantastic opportunity for her, i will be having a good look on sat night when i watch it, would love to see some pics if she has any !!

hopin for a little more in fo as to what they have applied yes pics would be good x
What a fantastic opportunity for her, i will be having a good look on sat night when i watch it, would love to see some pics if she has any !!

I thought thse nails in the x factor looked familair wth 3 d flowers!!vanessa educator for ezflow at nails inc has being wowing the finalists with her fab work . Se has assured me she will let us know what she has been using to create the look each week!

I can't wait! Thanks for the info Caroline :hug:

who seen it on saturday night - i was well shocked that nikki got booted - it should have been

LEON

i dont like him at all

I totally agree Glynis. He just looks so uncomfortable on stage. Maybe he would be good on record but not live.

And Nikki was fab - not sure that she could beat Rhydian but she should definately have been in the final.:irked:

WHY THE HELL ARE SAME DIFFERENCE STILL ON THERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY THE HELL ARE SAME DIFFERENCE STILL ON THERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am with you on this one Birthday Girl - no way should Nicki have been kicked out! they said on GMTV this morning that Same difference are in because they have the childrens vote.

I am with you on this one Birthday Girl - no way should Nicki have been kicked out! they said on GMTV this morning that Same difference are in because they have the childrens vote.

Blow that - even children have taste:green::green::green:

First Confession I have not read this thread!!!
Second confession.....I have deliberately not watched ANY of X Factor!!!

That is until Saturay there...as I was intrigued by the fact that the wonderful Michael Bubble had asked the Scottish boy Leon onto the stage to sing with him during his Wembley Concert!!!

So I had to hear this boy for myself.........and I thought he sang brilliantly...despite the rotten songs picked for him. I wuld have been gutted if he went out.

Although I haven't watched it before...I think it is patently obvious the Rydian is going to win as he is a bit different and very talented!!....but I hope Leon is in second place.
I think Leon once he gets some training will be the one that is around for years!! He can sing the songs that wee Eddie Munster or whatever he was called murdered last year!!

Words fail me on Nikki going out instead of tweedle dee and tweedle dum!!! Seriously!!

Can't believe Nikki went out! But I think that was probably a combination of two things - not great song choice for the first one. It wasn't a song the majority of the X-Factor audience would have known or liked so they didn't connect to it, so they didn't vote. And Same Difference probably got quite a few sympathy votes.

Looking forward to the final though!

Sorry, but I missed it this week (last week!)

Did the judges not choose who to save?

Sorry, but I missed it this week (last week!)

Did the judges not choose who to save?

No hun - I think the last two weeks have totally been based on the public votes. It is a shame cause this way it isnt based on who has the most talent but who gets the most sympathy votes.

Latest posts

Back