The Official X Factor Thread 2007

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's a whole other show... but thats what I like about 'next top model'.... no public votes = fair competition.

Not a X-Factor fan and have never watched the show.

However, my "land lady" watches it and I've started watching it with her the past two weeks because there is nothing else to do.

I cannot stand Same Difference and cannot believe they weren't voted off within the first week. I think Louis said it well one week - "they would be brilliant for Butlins and kids parties, but nothing else".

They really irritate me how she always at the end of their songs says "please call, please vote for us" and then makes the phone sign with her hand jumping up and down like a little child. None of the other contestants do that.

And her starting to cry on Saturday's show was just pathetic. They are so going for the sympathy vote because they know they are crap. Even Simon said they aren't the best singers !!

I still can't believe that Nicki was voted off, it should have been between her and Rhydian, not the selection that is left now ......

Marlise

I'm disappointed that Nikki was voted off this week .... imo, she so deserved a place in the final.

As for Miss and Master Cheese [pukey smilie here please], I agree with what has been said above but I think the main reason they're still in it is because loads of kids are voting for them.

Louis however is 100% right though .... if they win, it will be a travesty.

Simon Cowel needs a brain transplant with that .....brother and sister act
Lois Walsh needs to get a boyfriend
Sharon Osbourne well her own show flopped so that say's it all about her
Danni Minogue needs to be pushed off that pedastal she's put herself on
now the contestants

Rhydian will definatley win his voice is fabulous, but he's a winner anyway Andrew Lloyd Webber wants to sign him up and a few others.

Leon need to use some fabric softner in his clothes he is very stiff but not bad a singer but not excellent

Same Difference well I suppose Pontins will have them for a short spree or Butlins same difference really......

I am glad that Nicky went on saturday, I really liked her at the beginning, but have slowly gone off of her over the weeks.

I actually don't mind Same Difference :eek:

I think Rhydian has an amazing voice, but the X Factor!!!

I Love Leon, I think his voice is great, he needs to relax a little though.

I have to say though, all in all I think that this year has been a very weak year, none of the acts have blown my socks off.

I am glad that Nicky went on saturday, I really liked her at the beginning, but have slowly gone off of her over the weeks.

I have to say though, all in all I think that this year has been a very weak year, none of the acts have blown my socks off.

You took the words right out of my mouth there! Out of the ones that are left, I think Rhydian is the best of them, but they're none of them anywhere near as good as the last couple of winners.

I'm not big on Leon if I'm honest.

I think he should go back to school, do his A levels and get a decent education.

I know he's only young, but he looks petrified every time he walks out on the stage, and I don't think his voice is that great.....

Like Rhydian's voice, but he does look a bit freaky :lol:

Anyway, I'm ashamed that I'm watching it and then coming on here giving my opinion :eek: Need to get a life :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marlise

i agree, i loved niki from day one, she was my fav, but have gone off her over last few weeks, she dosent have the xfactor for me, she can belt out the chorus ec but she seems bland IYKWIM the rest of the song, like shes not trying?

and yes same difference i like them, my kids love em, and i think the fact that she broke down this week was geniune not a publicity stunt, like certain other people were pulling week in week out at the begining!!

rhydian is amazing, so humble and so talented, i think he will make it big whether he wins or not, leon gets better every week but he is scared stiff and his confidence isnt good enough to see him through i think, im glad niki went , and really dont mind who wins now,

Got my fingers crossed for Leon!

I was undecided at the last minute - but thank God the happy clappy pair went:green::green::green:

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!:grr::grr::grr:

I can't believe that! :eek:

And now that Leon has won he could at least bloomin smile and look happy about it.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

He's stunned I think, totally gobsmacked, bless him... the right person won IMO, he improved week after week.
Rhydian will definitely bag himself a recording contract, if Andrew Lloyd Webber doesn't get him first :wink2:

wooo hoo for Leon :D

He's stunned I think, totally gobsmacked, bless him... the right person won IMO, he improved week after week.
Rhydian will definitely bag himself a recording contract, if Andrew Lloyd Webber doesn't get him first :wink2:

wooo hoo for Leon :D
ALB has already approached him Iv'e read:lol:

I dont believe that result...................:eek:

RYDIAN should have won that - leon always sings out of tune IMO. not that i can sing but i think i can stop a wrong note when i hear it.

Could it have been a fix? Voting lines for Rydian were constantly engaged.

That brings back memories of Pop Idol .... Will Young -v- Gareth Gates ... voting lines for Gareth were constantly engaged too.

I dont believe that result...................:eek:

RYDIAN should have won that - leon always sings out of tune IMO. not that i can sing but i think i can stop a wrong note when i hear it.

He would have been my first choice too:cry:

Rhydian was the better 'showman' by far..

but I think what swung it was the emotion Leon showed...and I think he sang the 'single' thats to be released slightly better than Rhydian...even though there were some bum notes :lol:

I personally liked the happy clappy couple...:lol:

Leon won because he deserved to!

He was not petrified, he just really wanted it, and he did not think he had it in the bag, unlike Rhydian!

There was no fix, the lines where constantly engaged for him too, I tried to vote and could not.

Oh...and if your are watching ITV2, you will see him smile like he has never smiled before!!

Well done to him and the British public!!!!

I got through to vote for Rhyddian

Good luck to Leon though:)

Latest posts

Back