The Whole Ball of Wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If my memory serves me correctly, I think Collin is out of the country on holiday with his family at the moment. He has logged on but is probably busy enjoying his family holiday. HTH although I may be wrong?

Shoot, just saw the second updated list.

I was no.5 on the original list and now appear to be no.7 for some reason :cry: :cry:

My name still appears twice on the list, but I'm sure I responded to Colin a lot quicker than no. 7 ..........

The Queen Bee
Mrs Clooney
Pink Potions
Minkus
Misswax
Michidda
Marlise
fena
anca14
essenta
pure
fozzyo
Florridee
Angelaznail2
hannahbrink
cantrelax
carrie123
Marlise
sammylou
Alimac
THERAPY
Jenny2

M.

Shoot, just saw the second updated list.

I was no.5 on the original list and now appear to be no.7 for some reason :cry: :cry:

My name still appears twice on the list, but I'm sure I responded to Colin a lot quicker than no. 7 ..........

The Queen Bee
Mrs Clooney
Pink Potions
Minkus
Misswax
Michidda
Marlise
fena
anca14
essenta
pure
fozzyo
Florridee
Angelaznail2
hannahbrink
cantrelax
carrie123
Marlise
sammylou
Alimac
THERAPY
Jenny2

M.

Speaking as someone who has bought this dvd, that is to say, PAID for it, I hope you're not complaining sweetie :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Collin is most generous!

Be patient, good things come to those who wait :hug:

I was 7 on the first list and 9 on the second, so i'm not really sure which list we go by.
Hope is the first list. :)

wow theres some seriouse ear chewing going on here....I dont know ..a guy goes off for a few days to play with boy's toys and all hell breaks loose :hug:

ok so come on im not the best at admin sort of stuff.....just catching up with back log of workload stuff and will post the final list as some geeks have been somewhat persuasive about being added to the back end of the list..even though it was closed :hug:

So bear with me and I will tidy up my shoddy work and submit the final listing hopefully later in the week.

In the interim hopefully those that have had the chance of having a look at the DVD have found it usefull:hug:

Can I just say I watched the showerless Spa Services DVD from Lori Nestore and I loved it - fab, fab, fab, as with the whole ball of wax it gives great tips and explains everything in detail

"as some geeks have been somewhat persuasive about being added to the back end of the list..even though it was closed :hug:"

But thats because you're a star Collin ;), and we do appreciate it :hug:.

Products

It's on here for £116 - not sure I can justify spending so much on 2 dvds...hubby would be sure to file a divorce petition :eek:

Speaking as someone who has bought this dvd, that is to say, PAID for it, I hope you're not complaining sweetie :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Collin is most generous!

Be patient, good things come to those who wait :hug:

LORD NO !!! :eek: :eek:

Collin, please forgive me if this came across as me complaining. I assure you I most certainly wans't !! :hug:

I was just trying to figure out where I should be on the list. If I need to wait 7 weeks for the DVD, then I'll wait 7 weeks.

Promise I wasn't complaining !

Marlise

LORD NO !!! :eek: :eek:

Collin, please forgive me if this came across as me complaining. I assure you I most certainly wans't !! :hug:

I was just trying to figure out where I should be on the list. If I need to wait 7 weeks for the DVD, then I'll wait 7 weeks.

Promise I wasn't complaining !

Marlise

Marlise...its no problem so dont worry.....just hope all you guy's derive a benifit from seeing the DVD :hug:

I cant wait:green: yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hi Collin
I am new on this site and have been reading about the Whole ball of wax dvd.
I am a trained therapist but have been out of it a while due to raising three children on my own so I am a little behind and my confidence is a little low.
Could i be really cheeky and ask if I could possible be put on the list to take a look at this dvd to see if I can save up for one as I think it may well help me back.
Thank you so so much
x

I received the DVD on Saturday and i will pass it on to the next geek within the week.

Hi,

Just want to check if Amber (Minkus) has received the DVD yet ?

I am SOOO impatient and can't wait to get my hands on it !!

Also, I believe Lori Nestore will be visiting the UK in October and holding seminars in the following cities - London, Manchester & Scotland, but can't seem to find anymore info on this like dates, venue, time, costs etc.

Can anyone help with this ?

M.

send her a pm...

Minkus should have recived the DVD on Monday, I posted it recorded delivery on Saturday morning.

xxx

Minkus should have recived the DVD on Monday, I posted it recorded delivery on Saturday morning.

xxx

i've got it safe....:green:

i aim to ship it back out at the weekend - been a bit chaotic with my weekend away etc.

thanks

Amb x

i've got it safe....:green:

i aim to ship it back out at the weekend - been a bit chaotic with my weekend away etc.

thanks

Amb x

Good i was actually panicing about having this DVD for a week i have awful luck and i imagined my puppy chewing it, or dropping it and breaking it or my dvd player randomly scrubbing it.

Then i would have single handedly devastated a full list of people.

So yes to hear you have it safe and i am no longer accountable for something so precious is a weight off!

Then i would have single handedly devastated a full list of people.

So yes to hear you have it safe and i am no longer accountable for something so precious is a weight off!

Its only a DVD you know :lol::lol:

Ok so I have unfortunatley been a victim of you ladies knackof wraping us guy's around your tiny little fingers and some more have sneeked on to the list...which is another reason I havent had the chance to do a final listing :smack:

So the list is now substantially bigger than before...and before anyone else asks...it is now well and truly closed :hug:

Given the potential looooooooooooong wait you guy's may have that are at the back end of the list we are going to send a second DVD out on Thursday to help speed things up.

So we will be splitting the list in half and sending another disk out to those half way down and onwards.

I hope to be in a postion to finolise the list for you guy's shortly.:hug:

Please no more add on requests as we do need to close this now.

Thanks for your patience :hug:

You big softie :lol: :hug: :hug:

M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back