The Whole Ball of Wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...I am quiet sure no one would be daft enough to think they can watch a 4 hr DVD and set off stripping the hairs of punters in a dudgy massage parlour down the back lane on Peckham high street:eek:[/quote]

Thats my place who's been talking :lol:

I'm really looking foward to watching the DVD, I should recieve it in either 6 or 8 weeks, lol

I thought i could start stripping a few hairs whilst at the pub having a few drinks, few brazillians whilst the client is on the bar. :wink2:

Can't wait for my turn :D:D

hurry up postman!!!it should be here this morning..........im sitting by the letterbox like a dog waiting to bite the postmans hand off!!!!:lol: i need to seriously get a grip!but im just so excited!!

Well it's Monday already and (what a lovley weekend it was here in the Uk) due to numerouse PM's this morning it seems your all wanting to know when your going to receive the DVD.
Well, Thank you for your efforts Collin. Very much appreciated and really good of you :hug:. I have no doubt we will all find this DVD very helpful. As some geeks know alread, waxing is not my strong point, lol :o. x

Am gutted, have only just seen this thread, and would have loved to have borrowed. :cry:

Am gutted, have only just seen this thread, and would have loved to have borrowed. :cry:

Oh dear...look PM me your addy and I will slp you in on the list before it wangs it's way to the States :hug:

Sorry folks but we do now need to close the list:cry:

I bought this DVD a few weeks back and I love it, I also bought her speed waxing DVD. I love her work so much I've just bought her showerless spa services - I'm so excited and can't wait to watch it.

I found this great website that sells a lot of educational DVDs Waxing DVDs : BeautyTech Shoppe The lady Debbie who runs it is very helpful.

Ok, so I guess it is making it's way to the states. This is exciting, but to the wax princess who is in the states that gets to keep it.....I'm wondering if I could get in on this somehow. Would you be so generous as Collin to loan it out for a week or so also? Collin this was such a great idea and such a generous act of kindness on your part! Anyway, let me know. Thanks so much!
Sunny

Well iv watched the DVD and all i can say is............WOW!!! this woman is fantastic, cant wait to meet her in person in october!!really excited!She is so quick........20 mins for a set of FULL leg wax and she was talking to the camera all the way through. amazing!i want to try her wax she uses when it become avaliable next month coz im dying to try her technique.

You fellow geeks are in for a treat!!watched it all the way through from start to finish.....4 hours worth!!!!!!!OMG but didnt get bored once.....although you could say watching the vid lost me money.......4 hours of waxing clients i can not get back but well worth it and only have it for a week so had to make the most of it!! Gonna be watching the male brazilian a few more times before i pass it on though.......and no, i have no alteria motive apart from the waxing, before any of you get the wrong idea!

Hi im really gutted i missed this, im new to the site and have only just starting getting used to working my way around it.

i undrestand its a bit too late to get added on but if anyone else has a copy they could loan to me please let me know. i will pay!!

Anyone who can help it would be much appreciated xxxx

:cry::cry::cry:

Gonna be watching the male brazilian a few more times before i pass it on though.......and no, i have no alteria motive apart from the waxing, before any of you get the wrong idea!

Yeah, yeah, yeah.... we've heard it all before :lol::lol:

Glad you enjoyed the vid and found it educational. I am so excited and CAN'T wait for my turn !!!

Marlise

Hi im really gutted i missed this, im new to the site and have only just starting getting used to working my way around it.

i undrestand its a bit too late to get added on but if anyone else has a copy they could loan to me please let me know. i will pay!!

Anyone who can help it would be much appreciated xxxx

:cry::cry::cry:

Aaaaargh I missed out too:irked::sad: I have just read the thread and am gutted that I missed out, I know this is now closed but if there is anyone else out there that could loan me a copy I will be willing to pay and post the dvd back as soon as I have watched:)

Please please please anyone as I defo cant afford to but one at the full price.

Just to let you know that I received the DVD today in the post and I'm second on the list so will passit it on to no. 3 within the week. Thank you.

Woohoo I'm number 3 that means i'll have it in a week! Yippee, yippee, yippee!!!!!

Is my enthusiasm catching yet?

xxx

well after a long session of trolling through the variouse requests we have had here is the final list of Geeks who will receive this DVD on loan for a week...please forgive me for using Geek names but much easier that way

The Queen Bee
Mrs Clooney
Pink Potions
Minkus
Marlise
fena
anca14
essenta
TracyUK
pure
fozzyo
Florridee
Angelaznail2
hannahbrink
cantrelax
carrie123
Marlise
sammylou
Alimac
THERAPY
and last but not least waxprincess in USA who gets to keep it :hug:

We are trying to get the DVD out on Wednesday giving us one day just to make sure we haven't left anyone out who has asked please let me know ASAP if I have inadvertantly left you off the list.

As agreed the plan is that we will include a full list of names and addy's and when you have finished watching (please dont take more than a week and if so pass it on sooner as its a bloody long wait for those at the back of the que) simply send it by recorded delivery to the next geek as soon as you can......

remember if this gets lost or damaged the round trip has to stop so please consider the other Geeks who havent seen it and send by recorded mail...

Hoping you guy's derive some benifit and insperation from watching...I know I did.

Enjoy and happy waxing :hug:

Just incase it causes confusion thought I should point out Marlise is on the list twice - collin has probably spotted it though??

Collin can you please re-post the list that we are going by.:cool:

The first list you posted, my name wasn't on it, then when you re-posted the list my name was on it.:eek:

As Alimac said in her post, Marlise is also listed twice.

I am just so excited about getting to see the DVD that I am just making sure that I know exactly when it is my turn.:D

Thank you again for being so kind. :hug:

As Alimac said in her post, Marlise is also listed twice.

Yeah .... Colin likes me lots that's why I'm getting it twice :lol: :lol:

Thanks for noticing, I never saw it !

M.

Can I have this duplicated place please:) please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleaseplease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please......Pretty please:hug:

Hi

I was 6 on the first list and 8 on the second, so i'm not really sure which list i go by,

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back