This is what I turned up to yesterday :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like clusters probably done with SP glue? Looks like who ever did them was playing 'stick the tail on the donkey' blindfolded!

Yours lashes look fantastic. Well done for doing such a professional job!:D

I have to admit I looked at those first ones and thought; what the flipping eck are they? they looked like they had feathers on them or something:eek:

You do a lovely job I think you should put these up on your web site.
A beauty and the beast thing. Well done xx

Oh......those are terrible! Even my very first set never looked that bad! Not even close!! They must have been hurting!

I have to admit I looked at those first ones and thought; what the flipping eck are they? they looked like they had feathers on them or something:eek:

Ha ha feathers sorry that make me chuckle!! xx

Oh my god they are appalling! I don't EE but do clusters and they look like clusters applied with SP glue. You've done a fab job

Well done honey your look great! Bless her!! Poor client and poor you for the removal xx

i get lashes like these all the time coming into my salon. I have got to the stage now where I wont remove lashes done by anyone else because i have no idea of the glue used, and when the clients lashes are ruined due to ****e work, I will not be blamed. I told one girl to go back to her original salon to have them removed, and she was told they cant do removal and to go elsewhere to have them taken off - yeah right, I was gonna get involved in that - NOT!

Local NSS salons in my area are advertising EE - can you imagine! (Oh, and shellac :()

Well done tho, nice job in the end!

Wow proper princess they are absolutley fab, great advert for your business! Seeing yours really makes me want to do the course ASAP! Thanx for sharing that with us ;)

Have you got any tips on how you get them to be so great lol? What lashes have you used here?

OMG!!! I'm sitting here with my jaw nearly on the floor!! How the hell did they get that much glue on there??
You must have had a hell of a job trying to get that off!!
Amazing after pics though. Well done!! You have probably won a client for life!

I gasped when I saw this pic. Scary to think with such incompetence she had sharp tweezers close to someone's eyes!! I can't believe she took money from the poor woman. Well done for sorting it out and doing such a great job.

please please please can I use your before picture in my lash training course? I am truely shocked and disgusted and feel a picture like this will help to reinforce several vital things I talk about in my lesson.

tigi

Oh my!! Im not a lash proffessional but if i had these done I would be mortified :o
I bet she was really pleased with you for sorting them out!! Great job- huge difference :D

She was mega chuffed. Thank god I felt awful for her.

I am new to EE's and still practicing and learning, but I would say it's clear the person who put those on has never been on a course in her life!

Your 'after' look fantastic. Bet she was chuffed to pieces! x

Thank you, she was yeah, she knows its worth paying extra now I think x

Christ almighty...thatb is appauling!! I am no eyelash expert...and my skills with lashes stops at tinting and perming...but I know how extensions are meant to look. And my goodness. Gob smacked.

Your 'repair' is beautiful. Be proud...xx

I reckon my 4 yr old could have done better after watching me do so many :) x

Well done girl you did a great job on these. I bet she was thrilled with the results.

Were they meant to be semi's they look like clusters/express gone very wrong! x

How long had she had them in before she came to you?

Even when I did my first set they were never this bad.....this was awful! :(

Yep semis. They are clusters and I have no doubt they were put on with semi glue. not just semi glue....tooo much semi glue! She had had them in a week.

Luckily I knew the woman I had to fix so I could use swear words!

Thanks for the job deb :) lol xx

I thought they looked like clusters/express too? OMG that is just horrendous, obviously never showed the client the finished look. How could they do that and let her leave with such bad lashes. I'm not great at doing extensions but OMG I'm now feeling I should stick with them as my 1st sets were never that bad. Well done PP, they are gorgeous hun, thank god she had you to do such a great job with them, massive difference. :D

I couldnt let someone leave like that. I was dubious messing with someone elses "work" but she was horrified and I couldnt leave till they were half decent.

Jeez that's terrible. Is that just so much glue on the lashes? And they do look like cluster too... just trying to work out why they are that bad, and what the therapist must have done!

The after is gorgeous, I hope you were pleased!

Cluster lashes no bulb, too much glue, semi glue, placed on lashes wrong, diff lengths, too long....need i go on lol. I was pleased but I wish id got to her before the other did x

I can't beleive that Im in shock they look so weird :S! Are they clusters?

I love the after ones though good job! Mine are still on and going strong hehe! xx

Worst set of Lashes I've ever seen.. !! You did a great job fixing them!

There are a lot of cowboys there... I get a quite a lot of new client wanting to sort out their lashes.
You get what you pay for, that's why I'm not cheap and still have lot's of client willing to pay for perfect set of lashes.
A lot of people thinks that eyelash extensions damages natural lashes.
This is not true. It takes eyelash technician to do a good job and client to look after them properly.
I still have clients from the time I've started offering eyelash extensions and my clients still have their natural lashes healthy and growing...

My english sucks, I know :)

Totally agree Im not the cheapest, im not the most expensive. I actually charged her £50. Im a softy.... I could charge her £60 plus removal she was so upset. Ive done my good deed for the year though. ha ha

AMAXING IDEA....I THINK I WILL BE DOING JUST THAT. CLEARLY STATING....I DID NOT DO THIS :) XX

i get lashes like these all the time coming into my salon. I have got to the stage now where I wont remove lashes done by anyone else because i have no idea of the glue used, and when the clients lashes are ruined due to ****e work, I will not be blamed. I told one girl to go back to her original salon to have them removed, and she was told they cant do removal and to go elsewhere to have them taken off - yeah right, I was gonna get involved in that - NOT!

Local NSS salons in my area are advertising EE - can you imagine! (Oh, and shellac :()

Well done tho, nice job in the end!

I was dubious BUT i couldnt have left her like that. Ive never seen such bad lashes and someone so upset

Wow proper princess they are absolutley fab, great advert for your business! Seeing yours really makes me want to do the course ASAP! Thanx for sharing that with us ;)

DO IT. I LOVE doing them. I still have a way to get them perfect but im enjoying what I do. Best thing i ever did.

Have you got any tips on how you get them to be so great lol? What lashes have you used here?

I tint, prime, use eyelash emporium glue, faux mink lashes, max2 sealer. practiced and practiced and practiced and then practiced some more. and I still want to do another course to try and get better

OMG!!! I'm sitting here with my jaw nearly on the floor!! How the hell did they get that much glue on there??
You must have had a hell of a job trying to get that off!!
Amazing after pics though. Well done!! You have probably won a client for life!

Took me just over an hour i think. It was awful. just clumps of glue! I think I have. After this she trusts me. and her persian cat who likes no one sat on my lap while i was doing it so i think i can count her as a client now ha ha

OK so its taken me hours to figure out multi quote. I hope I answered any questions and acknowledged you all.

She'd had them a week. Im 100% sure they are non bulb clusters with a black semi perm glue. They were put on wrong even for clusters. too much glue. lashes were all the same size.

She was gutted. and in a state bless her.

Shes happy now and looking good. But her lashes took a beating

I forgot tina.... Glad your lashes are good. Give me a shout when u need me xxx discounts for geeks xxxxxx

oh my word......!
Your set look fab though PP- you have a new regular client there!

please please please can I use your before picture in my lash training course? I am truely shocked and disgusted and feel a picture like this will help to reinforce several vital things I talk about in my lesson.

tigi

You carry on hun. This is the reason I took it. Just make sure no one thinks i actually done them. Ive almost got a good reputation now lol xxxx

Yikes, poor girl. I would have been distraught - hey, fantastic job you did!

xx

wow , my mouth hit the floor when seeing that horrific picture!! my god how could that therapist alow her to go home looking like that :suprised::suprised::suprised:

You did a wonderful job removing the lashes and applying a beautiful set !!!! xx

OMG that first picture was.. well i'm lost for words! _ Yours however are FAB.
I am training in EE's at present and have done 2 sets on my own now:o - well i say 2 1 and a half really as the second was late for her appointment so had less time than planned. Mine were not good imo however my victims - i mean models were happy!
I would just like to ask a question of you if you do not mind:D
I have watched every video i possibly can on UTube and can't find what i am looking for. All the videos seem to be with girls with perfectly shaped lashes and the enhancement lashes adhere perfectly.
Now i know it is practice etc., and i have a lot of willing models so will keep ploding:o
My question is (forgive me for waffling) My models eyelashes go all different ways they seem to overlap each other and some are even curly!! and i struggle to keep them apart with the tweezers whilst i am picking up the lash and putting the glue on when i look back my lash is not isolated.:o
I know i could perm first but i am not charging and want t keep costs down. If you have any tips i would be most grateful :D:D:D:D

I will make it very clear that you FOUND this mess and then had the very unenviable job of sorting it out . thank you so much, I am certain that my students will find that invaluable in their learning.

tigi
xx

Latest posts

Back