Tooting my own horn!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waxprincess

Reaction score
I just wanted to show off! I have been doing Xtreme Lashes for 2 weeks now and I LOVE THEM!! Here are some pix... TOOT TOOT!
JudyLashes.jpg

LauraLashes.jpg

Looking fab, makes such a difference to the eye and face.

Fab work chick :hug:

Hi

They look really good, how long would thy last?

Jo x

Wow!! looks really natural!! great work

what great results, it really makes a difference.

Last edited:
wow they are fab , well done hun xxx

They look wonderful...well done you!!! I want mine done xx:)

I did the training with them a few weeks ago, and have only had a couple of people to practice on because I don't know many people around here!

I love them! But, OMG have I found it difficult taking before and after pics!

What a difference they make, and so natuaral looking too! Well done! xx

They look lovely hun.....you can see what you have done xxxxxxxx

What superb results.. and wonderful before and after pictures. Well done and thanks for sharing them. :hug:

Hi

Jo x

They can last forever if you get the touch-ups every 2-4 weeks. Thanks everyone!

they look brilliant

well done you:hug:

Lordy, they're brilliant!
Every two weeks is quite a commitment though; I wonder what sort of people can afford to make it.
They do look lovely though, and you should rightly be proud!

They look fab hun:), its nice to see some real pics, you see promotional ones sometimes and wonder if you can really get those results, you must be really pleased xx thanks for sharing x

can i ask how long did the application take xx

Hi

Jo x
They can last up to 3 months with correct aftercare and 2 to 3 weekly top ups,
as you get to the 3 month stage and your own eyelashes have grown they tend to fall to the side so need removing and a new set applied to make them look natural again hth :hug:

wow they look fab i'd like those for myself !!!:lol:

Lordy, they're brilliant!
Every two weeks is quite a commitment though; I wonder what sort of people can afford to make it.
They do look lovely though, and you should rightly be proud!

It;s like nails... The full set is more than the fills. I only charge $30-60 for touch-ups. With Xtreme you can go 3 weeks without many problems.

They can last up to 3 months with correct aftercare and 2 to 3 weekly top ups,
as you get to the 3 month stage and your own eyelashes have grown they tend to fall to the side so need removing and a new set applied to make them look natural again hth :hug:

I thought eyelashes had a life cycle of 6 weeks, so if a false one is glued to one of your lashes it would only last this length of time.

So would it mean that if they weren't "topped up", they would only last the 6 weeks(which is still pretty good). Although i'd imagine they would have grown out by this stage. I just wouldn't like to say 3 months, when in fact they only lasted half the time.

I'm open to other ideas and theories though.
Can this be explained?

I've had quite a few clients (about 30) that have had these done and were annoyed they didn't last as long as promised (needless to say, they will never have them done again). They also complained of them knotting and have a mind of their own when they went swimming or had a shower. Not to mention every now and then if they blink in a particular way they go ballistic, then when they had them taken off, they ended up with bald patches for a few weeks.

I thought of adding this to my service menu as the money seemed quite good, but from my clients experience I was a little worried about upselling a product which didn't live up to it's hype.

Those before and after pics are amazing.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back