UK Patriotic GEEKS - PLEASE READ

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All right guys! we are starting to pick up steam... dont stop!

10 tickets bought (via Snail Mail lol) and cheque in post.......come ladies lets kick some butt....

I've done it too!! Been meaning to all week - just got side-tracked lol.

Shaza

I've just bought mine
and I'd like to dedicate that purchase
to my friend Adriana
who died yesterday aged 42.
RIP.

Bought my tickets also via paypal (took a little time, ages since I used paypal and could not remember password duh!) Paypal is fast and at an extra 27p is 1p cheaper that a first class stamp never mind the envelope! Had a breast cancer scare myself 10 years ago but I was happily a lucky one - everything turned out fine. Hope that total keeps growing.

Have just purchased my tickets! Come on the rest of you! Its for a good cause! xxx

Just downloaded my form tooo, come on girls, bit of a low effort just now, lets be number one for a change.

:sad: I have downloaded my form, come on girls, we can do it :D

Do we know how Beauty Tech are doing??

Deb hasnt gotten back to me yet since my last email a couple days ago. It either means we are kicking ass, or that they are kicking ass.

hmmm. Either way I guess it doesnt give us anymore information now does it? ;)

Regardless... there is some ass kicking happening.

awesome - I am stoked - keep it going we are doing great xxx:Kissing:

I have to leave for US tomorrow for a week - I will tell Doug to check the site - he will be thrilled!! Lets see if I can come back with some fun nail memorabilia to auction!!! :idea: ;)

just tx my mum and sis to buy tix. Is it available to non-geeks or do they have to register?

Just got some tickets! Hope the numbers get bumped up more, Could'ent beilive so few have got tickets (felt a little ashamed myself :o feel better now l got some :D ) so come on everyone get your money out!! :wink2: xx

COME ON GEEKS - GET YOUR HANDS IN YOUR POCKETS - like mrs geek said - WE CAN WIN THIS

anyone can get tickets! The more the merrier!

Printed mine out and ready to post !!

all sorted and ready to post here too, wow it's great what we can all do together :biggrin:

just payed for mine using paypal! so quick & easy! :biggrin: :hug: :o :hug: :o :hug: :o

I was just wondering if the total of ticket sales shown at the top includes the ones that have been downloaded and sent by 'snail mail'???? Or are you waiting until they have arrived on the GMG desk and the cheques have cleared???

Thank you :wink2:

I am appologizing here for the length and size of this post, but needs must I feel !!!!!!
This is whats been happening on the Beauty Tech site !!!!!
They reckon they will kick some butt, ours to be precise !!!!!
Well lets get in there and do some serious butt kicking from this end.............
So come on geeks its time to get those booties on and get some serious funds raised....
We might be only a small island, but like Geeg said....small is beautiful...
so lets show them that we beauties can kick some serious fundraising butt.........

get those donations in and your chance to win....
[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ NailTech Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Debbie Doerrlamm, Webmaster Beautytech on November 8, 2004 at 2:55 p.m:

dougmadscientist.jpg

a signed copy of one chapter of the original manuscript!! complete with notes, scribbles and all that :)

I just now got an email from Sam at thenailgeek.com and HE says he has raised $450 (converted from US $$)
We are NO WHERE NEAR that yet people.. come on.. are we going to let them WIN?? I don't think so!!!

I just added some additional information to the web page, including links to a sample from the book courtesy of Scratch Magazine (UK based)

All donations are 100% tax deductible

The drawing is open until Dec 15th..

AND.. the neatest part is this offer is being made both at beautytech and at thenailgeek.com in the UK The 2 sites will compete for the most money raised.. the winner will get to draw 1st for the winner of the 1st chapter.

As of this morning we have raised $81 -- we GOTTA win this one people!!! Dig deep people.... all the proceeds will go to the Susan G. Koman Breast Cancer Foundation http://www.beautytech.com/contest
I dont flipp'n think so lol
AND DON'T LET THAT $81 SUM FOOL YA.......... THEY MUST HAVE RAISED MUCH MORE BY NOW !!!!!!

Re: get those donations in and your chance to win....
[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ NailTech Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bev in Canada on November 8, 2004 at 8:55 p.m:

In Reply to: get those donations in and your chance to win.... posted by Debbie Doerrlamm, Webmaster Beautytech on November 8, 2004 at 2:55 p.m: I just did my part, now come everyone - let's kick some NAIL BUTT!!!!!!!!! :)
So lets get rocking geeks xxxxx PLEEAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEE xxxx

Latest posts

Back