Waxing consultation and aftercare forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW thanks i will defo be using these x

Thank you so much Andy, you are a true star and professional! :)

I too hope to meet you one day not too far down the line :)

xx

Very well done, similar to what we use and are required to have posted, glad to know the same issues are world wide, it's easier to have documented proof others are required to fill out forms and do consultations when working with students.

Hi there Axiom,
had a look at your waxing aftercare and consultation and you have covered the important areas of both leaflets. Good job :)

these are great, thankyou very much xx

Hi does anyone know how to change the format of these files to word as it wont let me change and add my own little bits in with it being in PDF format, aximon can you change the format please to like Micro soft word or something like please? thanks so much

Wow, this is such a big help :)
I have to make my own aftercare advice leaflet for college! :idea:

Wow, this is such a big help :)
I have to make my own aftercare advice leaflet for college! :idea:
Same! im doing my coursework now and i searched waxing aftercare and this is such a massive help.
Thanks for posting this! :)

Hey,
Just thought I might add a couple of comments on the before and aftercare advice. I am sure something else will pop to mind after I have sent message!! LOL!!
* To determine if someone is using Vit A in their skincare routine etc as this can effect skin
* If they have had recent IPL, laser resurfacing, microdermabrasion in the area being treated - leaving skin more vulnerable etc.
* I would suggest also putting down that they use a "clean" exfoliating mitt or louffa - Goodness knows how long some of those mitts etc have been sitting gathering mould (and the rest) in some peoples bathrooms!!
* I would also suggest that there are products available at your establishment to aid with ingrown hairs if they have problems with that etc.
Hope my imput helps.:)

Hi Geeks,

Following on from recent threads and personal feedback on training, I thought it might be useful to share waxing paperwork.

I have attached a basic consultation form and aftercare leaflet based on the ones I created for Perron Rigot at Professional Beauty. These are pretty much identical to the ones I use in my own salon, only smaller and without my salon logo or contact details, and are an amalgamation of bits and pieces from various textbooks, websites, Habia material and student and client feedback over the years.

I'm not suggesting for one moment that these will fulfill everyone's needs forever and ever amen. You will probably want to add things to meet the requirements of your own working practice or insurance provider, and you may also want to reword or take things away, but I hope you will find them a useful starting point.

Please feel free to print, adapt or borrow for your own non-commercial use (i.e. don't try and flog them as an Ebook on Ebay like someone did with one of my waxing tutorials!). If you are going to use them in a college assignment or something similar, please do the decent thing and acknowledge Salongeek as the source.

I'd be interested to see what other Geeks use or suggestions for changes.

HTHs :D

Andy

I have just spent how many hours trying to make a consultation form and then when and found this, its great x

thank you very much Andy, I have just set up at home and its a mindfield, you have just saved me hours of work, thanks so much xxxx

Thanks for these fab forms, do you have any for nail enhancements or tinting please, thanks

just found this thread thanks for that, really helpful as i was trying to make some new ones of my own

i have found these very helpfull, thank you

Wow, this is just what i was looking for for the past few days :) so helpful! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Ooooo thank you for sharing your forms, so helpful. What a star!!! 

fantastic! thanks for sharing

Thanks Andy X

I will definitely be using these!
Thank you :)

:)thanks Andy!! This is such a great help to me your a superstar! xx

Latest posts

Back