Website!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louiser

Reaction score
Evening everyone, hope your mondays went okay.

I think I am coming to the end of what I need on my website and seeing as I can't get anyone in the house to care(!) I just wondered if you could have a look and see if anything needs changing / spelling mistakes and things?!

I have included a links page which has nothing on it so if anyone would like me to add their website to it please let me know and I will be more than happy to do so.

Thanks everyone x x x

Looks good to me ! Im hopeless with spelling so wouldn't notice :o

Would love to swap links with you, mine is b...bliss | mobile beauty therapy

Will add yours now :hug:

No worries, just added you! x x x

Looks great, I love the butterflies in the homepage, you've done a great job :hug:

Thank you, and thank you for my guestbook note! x x x

You are very welcome hun, I haven't got around to doing my own website yet, it's a scary thought:Scared:

I really like your website and also all the info for your clients! Well done you-your gallery is fab but what about some natural looking enhancements to entice people who may not want glitz!! Just an idea........and the butterflies are lovely xx

Excellent site, the info was well laid out and easy to understand. Loving the butterflies! Well done!

I really like your website and also all the info for your clients! Well done you-your gallery is fab but what about some natural looking enhancements to entice people who may not want glitz!! Just an idea........and the butterflies are lovely xx

Thats true! I will deffo get on to that! Thank you x x x

Looking good Louise! Very informative and easy to navigate. And nice to look at too!
Just a couple of things I've picked up on, on the aftercare page you say your hands and feet will feel 'slippy'. Maybe should be 'slippery'? And the MMA information - don't think its actually banned in US or not all of it at least, might wanna check that out to make sure.
But on the whole, fab!

Well done for doing your web page, I wouldn't even know where to begin!

! think I would say is that it might be a good idea to add some more natural nail and some P&W's to your gallery page (sorry if they are on there but I have missed them) as although it is great to show people that you can do different thing, the majority of clients will probably be looking for the 'norm'

Well Done though Honey xx

Thank you everyone! I will definatly get some natural pics up there! x x x

The web site looks great..

Looks good, have you thought of putting pics up of nails before adding the "bling" ? Nail art is cool, but clients wanna see nails before art too.

Very true, hadn't thought of that, I will get that going too, thank you! x x x

so how well does everyone fair in the search engines?, eg: you should be able to be found by looking for nails in a certain suburb..... you should be in the list

I have no idea, I've tried everything and I can't seem to get it to work.

Saying that I'm still trying to get rid of the butterflies!!

well done it looks great, i tried doing mine and gave up, my husband has taken over and it is a bit of a work in progress, haven't got a links page yet but will add you to it when i do
lartdebeaute.com
esther xxx

Your website is informative and attractive ... finger crossed it brings you lots of business.

Love the website! It's very easy to use, with just enought info to not put people off. Just a couple of things I would do though. On the home page in the bottom box, I'd put your full name. Also on the MMA info page you have this line:
A slightly different more toxic smells than EMA.

Should that be smell rather than smells?

I really enjoyed looking at your site. Well done!

Latest posts

Back