Weight Loss Challenge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i recently joined slimming world, i do the easy life, as i know i couldnt do red and green days, so far all is going really well. drinking lots of water and green tea helps loads too!

anyone tried these yet? I would be interested in your feedback. I brought some for myself and was so pleased I became a distributor. (I also trialed them on ladies in our street before joining) They don't replace a diet and excercise but they tone, tighten and firm similar to salon systems, the results can be absolutely remarkable! They are very very new to UK! But if you haven't heard of them you soon will!

am I allowed to say this? Don't want to be banned?

thanks for all the inquiries, I don't get on here much so for more info join my facebook group and request info.

I have salon and therapist proposal sheets for your information x

First to Market product now available in UK!

Been reading this thread since it started,too ashamed to post though coz I seem to have lost control.I'm 12stone 8 at the moment,my heaviest :( All we seem to do is go out for meals or stat in and have a takeaway.

My boyfriend has a physical job so can eat what he wants but me being me,I think I can match him and not put on a pound.

Has anyone tried that lemon,honey and cayenne pepper detox?I know its not a long term solution but I'm thinking of doing it to kick start my journey.

Hope everyone is doing well and seeing results :D

Right ladies after hanging my head in shame for two weeks I am back with a vengeance!

I've realised that having a target date or event doesn't work for me as, if I have a panic that I'm not going to make it, I just think sod this and give up spectacularly!

So I've picked a dress out of the wardrobe that I haven't worn for 4 years and that is my new goal. From today until the day it fits me like a glove its 5 portions of fruit and veg a day, 2 litres of water, soup for lunch and Zumba 3x a week.

Wish me luck! xx

I had a little blip at the weekend. Had a hen night on Friday night then pretty hung over on Saturday. Hubby was on a night out on Friday night too and I have absolutely no will power, so when he said let's get a delivery I said, ok.  Back on it yesterday.

iv done that, a outift that i wore about 4 years ago, its hanging outside the wardrobe now, ill see it every time i wake up. also hula hooping, its fun and i think it really really works, my abs and my bum acheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. the davina mcall one, for 15quid from argos, a weighted one. try it. i havent weighed myself, i dont feel like iv lost anything. :( its really hard cutting stuff out.

So,hope everyone is still feeling motivated :hug: On Thursday I started on the Master Cleanse aka Lemon and maple syrup diet.

Bought the syrup which comes with a book and some cayenne pepper,read the book through then bought loads of lemons.

First day was ok during the day then in the evening had the worst headache ever,had to go to bed.
Next day I felt fine,every time I felt hungry I had my juice.

I'm on day 4 now and I've lost 6lb.Gonna do it for 10days.

I'm not allowed any food or drink,just water,peppermint tea and the lemon juice whenever I feel hungry,it actually tastes yummy:eek:

I don't get hungry,just crave chewing.It's made me realise how much I eat,not coz I'm hungry but out of habit.

It's not for the faint hearted,it requires tonnes of willpower especially the first couple of days.For me it's a kick-start so when I finish I will start exercising and eating healthy.

Hope you're all doing well :hug:

Right you have all motivated me.
I am getting a particular dress out, it will hang outside my wardrobe until it fits. When I last was able to wear it I was 2½ stones lighter. At my heaviest ever now. It's a none cheatable dress, no give in it, so it is a real test for me.
Will shop for my new food regime tomorrow, I am quite lazy on the food front, don't bother to buy in and go out nearly every night. So just off out now.......... last time for a long time!!! Gotta go Hubby calling !!!!!!!!!!!
Luv & hugs x x x x

Lemon and maple syrup... I could not do that.

In the food area I'm doing ok. I was in Morrisons last night buying next few days worth of food. Was in myself last night so didn't know what to cook. Was this close to picking up a take away on my way home but resisted. Although, I did have lasagne and chips yesterday lunch. My one cheat meal of the week. I find it most difficult when I'm at work.

Exercise - my target is to workout 4 times a week. Managing 3 but that 4th time has only happened once or twice in so many weeks.

Latest posts

Back