We've got a house!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Thats fantastic news Teri :hug:

I bet you feel like it was worth the wait hey now .

So happy for you will you be in for Xmas ( Best present ever I bet)

Hi Teri,
Fantastic news, Sooooo Pleased for you and your family.
Have a wonderful 1st Christmas in you new home.
Lotsa luv x :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

Congratualtions really pleased for you
xxxxx

I am so made up for you:hug:
Teri you have put a smile on my face so very happy for you.
Merry Christmas hunxxxxx

Aw mate that's the most fantastic news i'm over the moon for you,and a conservatory to work from too ......... well after the hell you've been through this house is nothing less than you deserve,i hope you get hold of some furniture,i wish i had something to give ,but even on bean bags this will be your merriest christmas ever ! Loads of love and luck in your new home sweetie xxxxxxxx

Fantastic news Teri, I love a happy ending!!

oh thats fab news hun , am so so happy for ya , :hug: xxxxxx

Great news! Wishing you many years of happiness in your new house xxx:hug:

That is fantastic news hun I am so happy for you I couldn't think of anyone more deserving than you and your family :hug::hug::hug::hug:
1111801.jpg

Congratulations, you must be so pleased, and just in time for christmas, you'll be out now looking for the perfect christmas tree :hug:

anne xx

What a fantastic Christmas present! Oh Teri, I know you've had to wait for eons for this moment. I'm thrilled that everything's come right for you in the end, I really am.

Wishing you every happiness in your new home :hug: xx

Thankyou all sooooo much, I knew you would all want to know as soon as.

There has been so many tough times and heartache going through all of this and it has finally come good, thankyou lord!!!!!!

My children are fine, me and si are fine and we got the dog back (and a luxurious 3 bed house :lol:) I couldn't want for anyhting else.

Sod the furniture, it'll come.

What a journey!! Thankyou for all being there to listen to me whinge and to help me through it.

Love you and a very Merry Christmas to each and every one of you!!!!!!!

Teri x:hug::hug:

Enjoy a fab Christmas in your new home, sounds fab doesn't it........ HOME!!!!!!
Never mind the furniture enjoy your own 4 walls
Lots of love from me to you all xxxx

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TERI!!!!

Well done hunny for being able to hold ut for sooooo long. Well worth the wait by the sounds of things :)

Enjoy your new home and as said, just in time for Christmas!!!

:hug::hug::hug:​

Absolutely Brilliant hun. You must be over the moon!!!!!!!!

As everyone else has said, no one deserved it more than you and its a crying shame you have had to go through such a nightmare to get there but you're finally there!!!!!

I hoe you all have the best Christmas ever and enjoy your new home as I am sure you will

Giant hugs and kisses to you all and the dog :hug::hug::hug:

Just wanted to add my congrats to the long list!!
Happy Chrismas to you and yours xxxxxx

It's been 18 months now :eek: but well worth it.

The house is in Chailey, if anyone knows it, it's rural so I'm gonna need to get my wellies out. x :lol:

Teri x:hug::hug:

I know Chailey, its near where I'm origonally from, you are very lucky! All the best in your new home! :)

What fantastic news hope its in a nice area for you xxxxxxx:hug:

Hope you have a lovely christmas and a new beginning in your new home :hug:

Latest posts

Back