What are you known for?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm known for being a biker, and for having a husband to be (getting married two weeks tomorrow) who is 20 years my junior.

Shoes. And body paint!

Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding Lynne!
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm known for being scared...of everything.

water i cant see through, needles BIG TIME,dentist, the dark, been in the house by myself, EVERYTHING.
i'm known as the woss

and i love pink.

Wearing vests and trashed jeans,and generally being crazy:eek::lol:

oooh and my homemade lasagne:lol:

I'm known for being a biker, and for having a husband to be (getting married two weeks tomorrow) who is 20 years my junior.

Congrats on the wedding.
A toyboy eh. Go you Calla!

For never tidying up, washing up, cleaning my car .......i just hate anything to do with cleaning

white, i love white things, also vanilla, and ghost sweetheart perfume my driving and being ditsy x

I am known for funky nails. People I know and others I don't (like the cashier at the coffee shop) are always grabbing my hands when they see me to check out my latest design.

Too cool!

LOL Bagpuss....I'm another magpie! Anything with sparkles.

I'm known for being creative and slightly mad LOL!

Sam XXX

PINK PINK & Pink
Long Hair
Short Skirts
Thong Bikinis
High Heels
Diamonds ooooh!!
and so many pairs of shoes I have lost count !!!!!!
Suppose that is about me.
x x :hug: x x

headbands, i wear so many dif headbands, and going to the toilet ALL the time, especially when i drink, my friends always take the mick out of me haha, il go to the loo and literally sit back down and i will need to go again

PINK PINK & Pink
Long Hair
Short Skirts
Thong Bikinis
High Heels
Diamonds ooooh!!
and so many pairs of shoes I have lost count !!!!!!
Suppose that is about me.
x x :hug: x x
hmmmmm,my husband was :eek: at thong bikinis so i gave him a slap:lol:....shame we are not on the Azura cruise nest year....we could have talked shoes and short skirts forever and a day:green:

I'm known for having an horrible PMS... Everyone knows, fill me up with chocolate and get the hell out of my sight!

Always arriving late for everything and my terrible memory :smack:

Yep, my lateness & my honesty !

Sometimes im a little tooo honest for my own good & tend to say what I think....

I'm known for my love of all things vintage! Anything that has a vintage feel to it or is actually vintage then i love it!! lol Take me to a vintage shop and you wont get me out of there for days!!! :lol:

Patient and understanding, that's me!

I get my words mixed up leading some very random sentences, I know I've done it again when I'm met by confused smiles or, in the case of my mother in law, a murderous look after a particularly unfortunate mixup of words! :eek:
I get ALL my words mixed up and am well known for singing the wrong words, eg
"Islands in the street, that is what we are, we rely on each other a-ha"

I think I would be known for being slightly hippy-dippy.
Having a radley bag (4 of them).
Bit of a tomboy.
Love love love the colour blue, but my therapy colours are brown.
Having the Smiths ringtone.
Always having a glass of wine in my hand (in my freetime), although NOT since Saturday night!

Lol have to tell you this,
last night my boyfriend shouted in to me to google a film and see what it was about,
He shouted the title to me, and I said
':eek: ooo I'm a bit scared of googling this film'
It was called 'you bend with my mother' ....(you can imagine my fear as I typed it in the search bar lol)
after a bit of confusion, and me yelling in 'III CAAANNTT FIIINNNDDD IIITTT'

He came in and said ' I said it's called ...WEEKEND with my mother'

Probably doesn't sound funny anymore, but I was chuckling to myself for AGES afterwards lol..

and that was TOOOTTTAALLYYY off topic sorry :green:

Another sunday memory, vosene shampoo ! yum, reminds me of that sunday night 'ready for school' smell,

Latest posts

Back