What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you during a treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, I don't understand why she had no nipples either!
/dumb blonde mode off

My most embaressing thing that happend wasnt my fault and it was only 4 days ago :irked: My sister had done a spray tan in the room for someone and 10 minutes later i had a client come for a set of nails as i walked into the bedroom i very very nearly stacked it (fell/slipped) arse down onto the floor because of the tanning stuff was on the floor because she does not have a tent i was soo embaressed i think i actualy went pure red in the face. :mad::Grope: xx

I get quite a watery mouth and was doing someones nails and she asked me something - as I went to answer her - I slavered like a baby teething. It was like I gobbed on the table.

I felt crap about it for ages.

Sometimes when I'm concentrating - I get my words mixed up.

A client asked me how I was - in my head I was saying fine and my mouth was saying canny -

it came out 'oh - I'm quite fanny thanks' she replied 'oh your quite fanny are you?' How we laughed LOL.

Last year I went to a clients house to do a massage. Anywho, about half way through the massage I got really sick. I had massive stomach cramps and had to use her toilet so I was mortified because she had no smelly spray to get rid of my smells :eek:.

Then, I went back to finish the massage and I came over all clammy and felt like I was going to faint so I had to sit down in front of a fan until the feeling passed.

I finished the massage and apologised profusely.

OMG! So funny!!!

Re: lady with no nipples, now I am dredging this up from memory. I THINK she told me she had had a breast reduction recently when I was doing her consultation. So I am looking and she is looking at her breasts with this puckered up bit of skin where her nipples USED to be.

Sorry about the comment about preparation, I thought it was a wise comment and had missed the point!:eek:

These are brilliant guys keep them coming, making me feel less nervous about seeing clients now.

These are brilliant guys keep them coming, making me feel less nervous about seeing clients now.

Lol, dont be. We are all humans and things do happen!

I always call clients by the wrong name as well!

omg my worst moment !!! i had a guy for a full leg wax when i got to the top of the thigh i was chatting away and felt somthing soft under my little finger when i looked down to see what it was i was resting my finger on his goolies !!! oh i was sooooooooooo embarrassed , nothing was said but for the rest of treatment i couldn't look at him !! :eek:

I had a male client for a leg wax and covered him over with a towel - as I was waxing the top half of his legs he moved the towel up to reveal frilly pink knickers.:eek:

Bless him - I remained professional the whole time and keep an open mind.

I had a male client for a leg wax and covered him over with a towel - as I was waxing the top half of his legs he moved the towel up to reveal frilly pink knickers.:eek:

Bless him - I remained professional the whole time and keep an open mind.

Ahhh, bless! How does he manage to keep the imprint of the frills from showing through trousers then?:)

this thread is so funny! i havent laughed so hard in a long time. thought id grt in on the act too.

1) yesterday i was doing a spray tan and sneezed 3 times and let ripp every time, but luckily the compressor was still on.
2) i was so tired and hungover (still drunk more like) i feel asleep while doing a facial and nearly head butted mt client.
3) fell asleep while standing up doing a massage, when my client asked me if i was ok. i said yes i was just tunning into her aura, and that i needed a minute.(never heard so much crap in my life)

theres a few to keep you going
xx

He never came back either :rolleyes:

I wonder if he was dissapointed that he didn't shock me.

One embarassing moment off the top of my head was when i was getting someone to fill out a record card telling them why we needed it and saying that it recorded all the treatments they had and other details from the therapists about what they liked didnt like etc for continuity of care etc.
One of our other clients who we didnt like then insisted we fish out his card because he wanted to see what was written on it which of course he was entitled to.
It had things like ''bit of a wriggler, im not massaging him again'' and
''me neither don't like him'',written on it.I just let him read it and pretend i didnt know what was on it and put it back he didnt say anything but he never came back.

this thread is so funny! i havent laughed so hard in a long time. thought id grt in on the act too.

1) yesterday i was doing a spray tan and sneezed 3 times and let ripp every time, but luckily the compressor was still on.
2) i was so tired and hungover (still drunk more like) i feel asleep while doing a facial and nearly head butted mt client.
3) fell asleep while standing up doing a massage, when my client asked me if i was ok. i said yes i was just tunning into her aura, and that i needed a minute.(never heard so much crap in my life)

theres a few to keep you going
xx

A few? You have more?:)
Well, thank goodness for compressors, to drown out the sound of you know what.
Yeah, I do tend to zonk myself out with facials and massages as well. With all the soothing music in the background what else can a girl do!:hug:

Just remembered another.

I was at a house and my young client asked me how an ingrown hair happened - I was oh so pro and went on to explain how the hair grew back in on itself and that a plug of sebum gets blocked in BUT

I didn' t say sebum I said a plug of sem-en (trying to disguise the word)

I felt so crap - I must have sounded a right prevert!! Never saw her again surprisingly enough.

We had piped music in our massage and beauty rooms controlled from downstairs.One of our receptionists thought it very funny once when i was massaging a rather nice looking fella to put on a Barry white song (yes you know what Barry white can soundlike).In this song he is telling the girl to take off your dress,take off your bra,take off your panties,i wanna see you as naked as the day you were born and it went on and on on very raunchily... i could have killed her.

We had piped music in our massage and beauty rooms controlled from downstairs.One of our receptionists thought it very funny once when i was massaging a rather nice looking fella to put on a Barry white song (yes you know what Barry white can soundlike).In this song he is telling the girl to take off your dress,take off your bra,take off your panties,i wanna see you as naked as the day you were born and it went on and on on very raunchily... i could have killed her.

Sooo funny! Thought you would have said she'd put dance music or something on. But Barry White... hope the client was kinda fit!:)

When I was at college training, I became a model one evening for one of the girls. They were all very young and didn't have any problems getting up on the beds. Well, I am of a certain age and so thought I would just sling my legs up on the bed, as you do, and a huge rip-roaring fart came out! Was I embarrassed? I just said "excuse me, I didn't expect that" but the problem was my colleague was already sitting on the stool at the bottom of the bed and I think I did it in her face!! Seems funny now, but not at the time. lol!

Another time, not long ago, (no clients here though) I was in a restaurant and ordered sticky, toffee pudding - only it came out at stiffy c**ky pudding! Now that WAS embarrassing!!

1. Ages ago, I went to a clients to do her infills with L&P and forgot my brush!!! It was a 16 mile trip to go home and get it, so I said I'd be about an hour - she said no - I'm sure I can find a brush for you - ended up I used her best eyeshadow brush (cleaned it first), at the end, I cleaned it again and we were chatting whilst I cleaned it, then I put it into tissue folded it and pressed the bristles whilst I dragged the brush out to get the moisture out the bristles. When I pulled the brush out and held it up, I'd pulled every last bristle out and they were under my finger in the tissue:eek: Thankfully she saw the funny side and we laughed about it for weeks. Her nails were no problem either!

2. My 1st client in one Monday morning......I pumped my pump on my anti-bacterial hand gel and unknown to me it had gunked up over the weekend and blocked the pump spout. The pressure of my hand pressing down on it made it go POP SPLAT and my client ended up with green slime (gunked up gel) across her face and in her hair - she nearly jumped out of her skin, it took me all my time to keep a straight face:lol:, but she saw the funny side after I'd cleaned her up thank god. She's still a client.

1. Ages ago, I went to a clients to do her infills with L&P and forgot my brush!!! It was a 16 mile trip to go home and get it, so I said I'd be about an hour - she said no - I'm sure I can find a brush for you - ended up I used her best eyeshadow brush (cleaned it first), at the end, I cleaned it again and we were chatting whilst I cleaned it, then I put it into tissue folded it and pressed the bristles whilst I dragged the brush out to get the moisture out the bristles. When I pulled the brush out and held it up, I'd pulled every last bristle out and they were under my finger in the tissue:eek: Thankfully she saw the funny side and we laughed about it for weeks. Her nails were no problem either!

2. My 1st client in one Monday morning......I pumped my pump on my anti-bacterial hand gel and unknown to me it had gunked up over the weekend and blocked the pump spout. The pressure of my hand pressing down on it made it go POP SPLAT and my client ended up with green slime (gunked up gel) across her face and in her hair - she nearly jumped out of her skin, it took me all my time to keep a straight face:lol:, but she saw the funny side after I'd cleaned her up thank god. She's still a client.

The things we do to our poor clients!:)

Latest posts

Back