What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you during a treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had piped music in our massage and beauty rooms controlled from downstairs.One of our receptionists thought it very funny once when i was massaging a rather nice looking fella to put on a Barry white song (yes you know what Barry white can soundlike).In this song he is telling the girl to take off your dress,take off your bra,take off your panties,i wanna see you as naked as the day you were born and it went on and on on very raunchily... i could have killed her.

pmsl sound like you guys have fun lol:lol:

Brilliant as always, these really do make me laugh and feel human thanks guys x

he has some poo stuck there

PMSL that's so funny!

But you'd make sure you'd have a good old scrub before something so personal lol!

as she lifted her cheek i hered a muffled psssst..... (small but definately deadly)

PMSL That is SO Funny! Once had a client who pooped during a treatment, she was a bit tiddly I think, I didn't know where to put my face so carried on regardless!

:eek: That reminds me of when I worked in a hair salon as a junior.

There was a lingering smell coming off a client and we all just presumed he had dropped one! Least to say when he got up to pay it became obvious that he had a dire case of diarrhoea. The babrber chair was covered in the stuff and so were his jeans!

No one said anything and the guy paid and left!!!!! Yuck !!!

Why do we put ourselves through it lol!!!

This thread has made me laugh sooo much, I almost forgot my hangover lol..

you all deserve medals cheers xx

My mum came in for her eyebrows waxing. They are short in length and quite thick so I decided to thin them out… but got a bit carried away :eek: When I showed her them in the mirror she said “Oh there lovely…..where are they” I laughed so much I had an Asthma attack lol

When I did my first nail course at my local creative academy I leaned forward to talk to my model and farted hee hee it was really loud and could not be disguised.:o
On a recent educators meal with all the Ezflow team I did the same but I just had a secret laugh to myself and didn’t say anything. I was sat next to Christine Murdock, Jo Shirley and Sam Biddle lol sorry girls!!!:lol:

When my friend came into the salon and went into the back I shouted to her “come and talk to me I’m bored” “Thanks a lot” my client said to me :smack: I hadn’t meant it like that.. It’s just my friend is so funny and always has lots to tell…Luckily my client has been with me for a long time and knows I’m a bit stupid. Lmao xx

Last edited:
We had piped music in our massage and beauty rooms controlled from downstairs.One of our receptionists thought it very funny once when i was massaging a rather nice looking fella to put on a Barry white song (yes you know what Barry white can soundlike).In this song he is telling the girl to take off your dress,take off your bra,take off your panties,i wanna see you as naked as the day you were born and it went on and on on very raunchily... i could have killed her.

haha thats halarious!!! :)

Last summer I was doing a Hot Stone Massage and had taken my shoes off so that I made less noise padding about in my flip flops.
Well, half-way through the treatment I dropped a stone on my toe. I threw my head backwards with the pain (and the effort of not swearing out loud) and smacked my head off a wall. That dislodged a CD case which was perched on a shelf above. It came tumbling down, fell into the hot water heater and splashed me. I could see it all in slow motion, but was helpless to do anything.
The client was on the couch shaking with laughter and I gave up trying to maintain the illusion of tranquility and calm.
The bruised toenail only grew out after New Year, but I still cringe when I remember that day !!!!!

i messed up just the other day ! i had this lovey old lady in, who bless her, had had an awful lot of medical probs anyhoo, she was telling me about each and every one in great detail that i sort of, well you know, started thinking about other things i sort of came back with her when she had finished saying something about a liver transplant and i stupidly asked her if she had ever met the doner, she very calmly said " no dear they would be dead "! i felt a right numpty ! :Grope:

OMG this thread is fab,

When I first started in nails I kept all my chemicals upstairs under my bed as my partner didn't want my nail stuff taking over the house, my friend wanted tips putting on so I applied the tips as normal but for some reason the bottle split and both of us were stuck hand to hand we had to climb upstairs me going backwards just to get my product remover from under the bed, it looked like a scene from the Chuckle Brothers to me to you lol, I have never lived it down.

also another time I was sat at my clients table, she had a foldaway table and chairs, well I was sat working and I felt as though I was getting smaller and smaller and I couldn't work out why.. it wasn't until I reached the floor that I discovered that the chair had given way under me and my client was peering over the table laughing at me laying there with my buffer in mid air... I wanted the floor to open and swallow me up I was so embarrassed, I just got up and said "right then where were we" lol then I began laughing tears were rolling I couldn't look at her chair as it would start me off.

I did offer to buy her a new chair but she didnt want me too, we still laugh when we think about it and she is still my client, I check clients chairs for stability now just in case lol.

Sue:)

these are great!!

I remember i went for a spray tan doing, luckly i know the lady... anyway she dropped the spray bottle and splashed all my legs and up to my tummy.She was dabbing me trying to stop it from streeking.lol. It was funny at the time, but i had to model the next day in underwear.....as it happend everything was fine!

Also my first re-blance in 8 mts went VERY wrong. What should have taken me 2 hours tops took me almost 5...needless to say she's not been back!

xxx

:) Don't know why, but I'm just sitting here thinking of the funniest/embarrassing things that have happened to me during my career as a Tech/Therapist. Can think of 2 that I hope would never happen again...

1. I sit on a foot stool to do pedicures. Somehow I slipped and fell off the stool whilst the client was in front of me for her pedicure. When I fell backwards, my legs were up in the air and all that!:irked:

2. The first bridal nails I did I was so nervous/excited that I was talking excessively whilst checking the client's nails. A bit of spit flew out of my mouth and landed on her finger:eek: I quickly wiped it off and apologise and nearly died at the same time.

Have you had any funny horror experiences?:)

hi andrea, thanks for the hilerious thread xx ps: check the spelling in your signature you have mispelt Biosculpture !!

Thank god this wasn't on a real client, I was practicing on a male friend of mine. I was giving him a pedicure while he was lazying back in the chair eating a bag of mixed lollies. He pulled out a fat white worm to show me "This one looks like a big turd" (how mature). I laughed and suddenly let out a huge fart. I sat in silence looking like a deer in head lights, and with a huge smirk on his face all he said was "..speaking of big turds..".

I almost died.

Thank god we had a good laugh about it!

you have nearly killed me :)

I cannot think of one right now but if ever, I'll post it

I have never laughed soo much, thank you!! :lol:

I now have to wipe away my streaked mascara :green:

I have been laughing so loudly at this post the couple in the flat above have come down to ask me what im watching.:o

I did a bit of quick thinking and said it was a comedy web site i was in.:green:

I have had so many funny and embarressing things happen probably as i work in a holiday place that genrally old folk go to, one old boy came in for a full body massage,
While he was changing i went outside the room but left a neatly folded towel for him to cover himself, he did it was carefully placed over his crotch still neatly folded. I then realised he had taken off all of his clothes as he was saying have i got the towel on right, I left it there and covered him with another towel.

:green: Lmao... thank goodness it wasn't a real client!! soooooo funny!

omg, this is the best post ever im laughing so im nearly crying:lol:!
once in a salon i worked in we used portable foot spas for pedicures,
i had just filled it with water i dropped it in front of my client and water went every were! it was so embarrasing, luckily she had just been out for lunch with friends, drank to much wine, and found it much funnier than i did!

omg, this is the best post ever im laughing so im nearly crying:lol:!
once in a salon i worked in we used portable foot spas for pedicures,
i had just filled it with water i dropped it in front of my client and water went every were! it was so embarrasing, luckily she had just been out for lunch with friends, drank to much wine, and found it much funnier than i did!

Lol, at least your client had a sense of humour!

Today I did a pedicure on a regular client who has them done every 4 weeks.

However, for the first time ever (when i've been perforning this service) as I was filing her toes, her whole nail shot off!

I was horrified - but, bless her, she just said "Oh I've been expecting that - I banged it last week"!

Latest posts

Back