whats your favorite telly soap ?.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sj1973

Reaction score
So i have taken collin's advice and started a thread about anything !!!!....:green:

So are your favorite's soap ...eastenders...corrie...emmerdale.....neighbours...home and away.....holloaks....is there anymore????..

Mine is Eastenders....truthfully,i have NO spare time to watch them all now...there are soooo many :lol::lol:

Last edited:
My favourite soap at the moment is Hollyoakes, although some of the storylines have been used in previous episodes, I used to love all the soaps but Emmerdale is boring, Corrie is boring but Eastenders is ok.

Sue

i do love eastenders but i think my favourite tv programme was FRIENDS when it was still running.i was gutted when they stopped filmimg the show ,but i do have every episode on dvd and i still love to watch them now,they always make me laugh.xx

Eastenders for me ..i do watch corrie and emerdale but find that they seem to be battling and doing the same storylines.

Thanks for all your reply's geeks !!!.... i just have no time to watch all of them,if i started to watch them now,i would get lost in it all :lol::lol:

Corrie for me well its just up the road, I also watch emmerdale at times but thats it.

mmmmmm well the picture on the screen I watch is called Salon Geek :lol::lol:

But on the other one im afraid its Friends..then DIY SOS ,gardners world and extreem makeover..oh and news at 10 just to see what a mess of the world we are making

sorry bit boring git:zzz:

mmmmmm well the picture on the screen I watch is called Salon Geek :lol::lol:

But on the other one im afraid its Friends..then DIY SOS ,gardners world and extreem makeover..oh and news at 10 just to see what a mess of the world we are making

sorry bit boring git:zzz:

I must add...i do like diy sos and the news at 10 aswell..(did i say that out loud :lol: )!!!!!!
But i aint boring and neither are you Collin....:hug:

Soap has to be Neighbours (don't laugh :lol:)

Dramas are Heroes and Greys Anatomy.

Watch Gok of course and sometimes 10 years younger.

The rest I'm not bothered with !

Neighbours and Home and Away are the only 2 I can tolerate... and only because there is some hot totty in them HAHA

Home and Away, Cops, and Crime file :)

soap: Neighbours!!! I hate all the others..... they take themselves too seriously!
Drama: Dexter .... sooo happy season 2 has just started back on FX channel - I've waited a whole year for it and re-watched season 1 three times!

well i have a wierd sense of humor and i love vampire telly lol, moonlight, blood ties, blade - love it love it

also partial to a bit of csi and law and order and ncis and greys and private practice lol oh and army wives.

I tape all my soaps and watch them by myself when i go to bed
Hollyoaks
Emmerdale
Eastenders
and Coronation Street
i have to tape them i could never watch them when they are aired as im always here lol :hug:

My fav soap at the minute is Hollyoaks! Love it!!

But love Prison Break and Lost aswell! xx

I must add as it seems to be going onto drama series and weekly series
D.I.Y sos
60 minute makeover
Gok wan
10 years younger
Holby city
Casualty
The bill
the new drama series called Bonekickers and the others on sky C.I.S
I like watching Shameless ..That frank gallager gets me in stitches with his layabout antics.

oh here it goes for weird and wonderful.....

anybody heard of "the nanny" and "king of queens"? after a day at work and now salongeek....just what i need, switch off, feet up and not think!

then any garden program in the world, DIY SOS and sometimes travelling programmes (travelling has never been so easy sitting on the couch with a glass of wine..)

but i also miss the German soaps I used to watch when I was there........

I don't get chance to watch much tv soaps these days, but on my sky+ on perm record at the moment is:

Coronation Street
Eastenders (although it annoys the hell out of me)
Emerdale (but done even bother watching the recordings.. my daughter watches it more nowadays)
10 Years Younger
Big Brother
Wonder Pets (for James - I don't watch it.. honest!)
Then I always record all the shows such as X FActor, Britains Got Tallent, Strickly Dancing here and USA's, and BBC's Find a Star for the westend programs. Love all these.

Neighbours and Home and Away are the only 2 I can tolerate... and only because there is some hot totty in them HAHA

I so agree with you (except for the hot totty :eek:), however, I've never gotten into Home and Away....

Don't care much for the English soaps....

M.

eastenders I watch religously,,, shame little dennis was taken out though ( 1st time I saw him I thought Id died and gone to heaven coooorrrrrrr big time :))

holby city I like(love medical stuff).
bonekickers is fantastic, love the history,and investigation part of it,,,,would of been my ideal job along side doing makeup for nigel harmon(little dennis cooooooorr :Grope:)

Latest posts

Back