What's your name?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im Jessica mainly i get called Jess or to Lell aka Lellipop im Modge, Modgey or even Modgey moo moo (long old geeky story there! ;))

it seems far to odd if i get called sparkle!:eek:

Yep you'll always be Modgey to me :hug: or Modge, Modgey Moo now where's that net lol

Yep you'll always be Modgey to me :hug: or Modge, Modgey Moo now where's that net lol

lololol
omg ill never forget that shout it was soooo funny in fact i havent seen wbcb for ages.........:eek:

m xoox

Hello Fellow Geeks My name is Angel, I was given that name when i was born my gram gave it to me. But far from an Angel am I....lol Just ask anyone who know me...lol I use cups1974 For the Tarot Card 3 of cups and 1974 yr i was born. plus i use it eveywhere Nice to met all of you!!!

im aise hairgeek and called denise as there is a denise already on here
u will no me as deehair hehe

Hey, everyone! I'm Kelly!!!
You'd never imagine it, would you?

Mine is Anne, this is the most boring name ever !!!

I chose champagne as its like me, bubbly .......

Mine is Anne, this is the most boring name ever !!!

I chose champagne as its like me, bubbly .......
Anne is by far and by no means a boring name....it was my Grandmothers name....and with an E on the end too...:lol:

Now Champagne.....i just wish i had put that as my user name here,Rich put my user name,and i HATE it....i do not like the word Guru really....i am by no means a Guru at beauty.....:eek::lol:

This is way better than Facebook.....I'm meeting sooooo many people!!! LOL:lol:

My name is Chelsea.. but you may call me Mrs Grohl!

Hi to all geeky friends old and new. My name is Sharon xx

I am not Joe or ah ah ah Ann.

I am really a Julie, or to my late father and now our very own Andy (Axiom) I can also be called Fanny - don't ask!!

I am also called Ju by somes mates but NEVER JULES!!

My name's Fred!!

Only joking. It's obviously Bernadette.

I didn't put any thought into my user name, or I would've picked something. It was just what I do. Beauty and nails.

A couple of geeks have startedcalling me Beauty though, which I don't mind. LOL. It always makes me think of Beauty & the Beast.

I'm Debs or Deb. :green:

Debbie if my hubby is cross with me:rolleyes:

And if you ever call me Deborah I will have to kill you :green::lol:

my name is lamb..i mean sam!:green:

When I joined this wicked site, I was a total newbie to forums & the like.

So I decided to call myself by a name I would remember!

Bev to my mates

Beverley written on forms

'Chiz' - to my family (Chizbevs is my full nickname & the one I should of used on here, I may yet change it...)

I'm Elaine :lol:

I'm Nichola. Usually shortened to Nic by friends & family or Nicky by clients, guess the girly name goes with the job!

Have used nicjill for everything for about 12 years as it is my email addy(initially shared with my friend Jill). Its easier to keep using the same name so I never forget my login name. Memory like a sieve, especially now pregnancy hormones are kicking in :lol:

Last edited:
Great thread, guys! Feel like I know all my geeky mates a bit more now!

My name's Kirsty (Kirst to my mates).

My avatar is my huge black moggie, Inca and I named my nail business after him - Black Cat Nails. My nails biz is still in its infancy but I have high hopes!!! :green:

I chose the name Amethyst_Angel because I am the Queen of Purpleness - love anything purple. And I thought Amethyst_Angel (nice alliteration) sounded far less weird than the Queen of Purpleness... :o

Latest posts

Back