You never see me pickup !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzoo

Reaction score
I've done quite a few vids now ..... but you never see me pickup,:)
or more to the point ....... "HOW" I pickup (too much to fit into such a small frame)....

So here it is (this was a request)..... it's accurate to the system I now use, but can be adapted to other systems....it depends on what you use, I'm trying to leave room for variance..... and as stated in the video (there are variables to take into account) with any system.

I even use one of those hideous plastic fingers :). Picking up acrylic is a "feel" and difficult to explain.

Turn the volume up and have a look :!::!:

Avolve Application

Last edited:
Ohhhh Carl I thought this would be a juicy thread!!!!!....

True I oftern wondered how you pick your ball up...
X Mel

As always a fantastic video, thank you for sharing :hug:

anne xx

ps I'd rep you but it wont let me!!

I must be on some strange wavelength this morning... I don't do L&P...

and as soon as I saw "who" had inititiated the thread, I immediately thought of the brush picking up the powder.
I had hoped to see the fan brush though :lol:

Great job as always, Carl :green:

I really enjoyed that, I've never seen anyone pick up a bead that way (scooping upwards)........fascinating.:)

I really enjoyed that, I've never seen anyone pick up a bead that way (scooping upwards)........fascinating.:)

Same here, and as usual you make it look so easy...x

Great video as always Carl :)

I love your videos and greatly admire your skill, however, can you change the background on the screen please. I know the animal print is your 'thing' but it takes about 5 minutes for my eyes to go back to normal and stop seeing multicoloured zigzags after watch your vids lol :eek:

Very interesting to see. I've also never seen this upside down scooping pickup. I must give it a try. Thanks for doing the video! xx

Really interesting to see that Carl.. I think I might give it a try. I also like the idea of being able to see the top layer of polymer clearly. I use NSI and the pots they come in are difficult to see inside. I like the idea of being able to see the side of the bead while it's on the polymer.

Love the music too :)

wow, very good!!

what kind/make of brush is it that you are using if you dont mind saying??! x

Carl, thank you! I trained in EZ Flow last week and was having a hell of a time getting the bead right on the brush so I tried your way (yes EZF geeks I know its not the way its taught), and it works....so much better for me.

XOXOXOX
My hero!

Nancy :)

Thats helpfull to us geeks that have not done acrylic yet,thanks hun.xxx:green:

loving the music, my son came in when it was playing and i was studying the video and bopping up and down in my chair. He just started laughing, cos he thinks im such a teenager (40 year old one at that)

what is the music please

The brush is something Nailzoo created himself... i too use a brush like this.. flat
i learnt from one of Nailzoo's videos (whilst bopping up and down of course)

Awesome video (and music) as always Carl, thanks for sharing

Very interesting to see. I've also never seen this upside down scooping pickup. I must give it a try. Thanks for doing the video! xx

It's not really upside down, it just kinda makes sense that you can actually see what you are picking up, sideways works too, as long as you can see what you are doing.

I tried this method last night, and got on so much better, Thanks Carl xx

I love what you do absolutely fantastic I really wanna control my brush like that I've been practicing with my pro-styler and it hasnt happened yet. will keep practicing - thanks for the video its amazing as always

I'm going to test this method today.
I admire your style Carl.
Thanks for keeping it real.

Latest posts

Back