£1000 Reward...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh that is awful:irked: , i will deffo keep my eyes and ears open, i hope you find whoever has done it :hug:

Dare I say it............I bet it ends up on E-Bay

Thats were i would be looking.

thats just awful
my first thoughts where, why an earth would anyone break into a nail and beauty shop, but like others have said ebay would be the best bet to get rid off the stuff.
will keep my eye out too, with reguards to ebay its hard to police as so many import and then sell in the bucket loads on there, but i will be keeping my eyes out for sellers, who are selling many of each item.
like herman i think it will end up on ebay too as i cant see the theiving gits selling it on the street.
robbing litle s***s:irked:

Hi,

sorry to hear abut the break in. Just a thought that maybe Ebay would be the obvious chice for someone to sell product in small lots or stupidly even big ones, can you not let them know of the inventory so that they can monitor as these are stolen goods and they do not want that type of publicity.

Would it also help to give some sort of inventory to geeks to know wbhat they may be approached with that could be stolen.

As I am in Norfolk I do not know what type of product was taken, however, i always buy from a repubab le wholesaler so maybe all geeks should try and be more vigilant and only by from the wholesalers.

Just a thought

Herman said:
Dare I say it............I bet it ends up on E-Bay

Thats were i would be looking.
Yeah that was my first thought too!!:irked:

It makes me sooooo mad that people work hard for a living to establish a business and beleive me i know...........to then have it taken away from them......i really hope these people get caught, but what will happen to them?????

A slap on the wrists and maybe a fine.....does that justify the heartache of a break in ........i think not..

Hope they get caught soon

Amanda

Sorry to hear about this, it makes me sick, will let you know if I hear of anything, my hubby spends a lot of time on ebay so will get him to keep a look out too

Oh poor you, you must be gutted, will be vigilent, lots of:hug: coming your way. Don't know how long it will take you to restock but just be aware that a lot of the time the thieves wait for that and then come back, horrible I know.
Some times you wish you owned a pit bull!

this would explain why my partner went the other day and the OSNS was closed, we thought it was strange. Our salon is in Leigh where it is so we will keep our eyes open xx

Geeks really do Rule.

Thank you all for your kind words and the many :hug: sent. We are pretty sure that the thieves (there had to be at least 3/4/5 to clean out Manchester) were not from Manchester but more toward Liverpool. Of course eBay will be where it ends up plus the backhands of teks who don't mind buying stolen goods.

Just please, if anyone does hear anything at all that could lead to an arrest or info that would help us... please PM me or email me. As Geeg said... it will be treated in the utmost confidence! :hug:

Gosh what a shocking discovery for the girls at Leigh... I hope they are all ok, Debbie, Pat and Julie.

Lots of hugs to all of them ..... not nice ... not nice at all :((((

There are some really evil people out there ... hope the creeps that did this are caught and punished, PDQ !

Sorry to hear about the trubs .... I really hope the light-fingered gits get picked up before they have chance to prosper. Think all the Geeks will be keeping an eye open, especially as said ... on Ebay.
:hug: to all concerned.

Oh my god when did this happen,how awful as it isnt long since the opening

my heart gos out to Debbie and Pat and the team as they worked really hard to get leigh looking as god as it did

i cant beleive they took THE LOT,THATS A LOT OF STOCK AND MONEY.

What horried news Huni, will keep an eye on ebay and emails that may offer me CND and designer Nails Products at knock down prices....
Hugs to the guys at Manchester OSNS xxxx

robbing GITS...:irked:

We'll all keep our ears to the ground.

amb xxx

I'm sorry to hear about your loss and the total inconvenience these idiots have caused. I dont know whats happening in the world today.

Luckily none of the staff was present and was injured.

Hope everything is sorted as smoothly and swiftly as possible and the perpetrators are caught.

Mrs Geek said:
... for anyone who can help us in solving the case of the Manchester OSNS break-in. Yup - everything went... :cry: and we would apprecaite any help that may lead to solving the case. Please email me at [email protected] or PM me if you hear of large amounts of product being sold real cheap (yes I am sure some of you will be thrilled)... but it's not a nice place to be in for us! :rolleyes:. If you hear whispers on the grapevine... someone will talk and someone will know!

Thank you! :!:
Hi sam I will keep ears open also keep an eye on ebay they seem to sell alot of really cheap beauty stuff like guinot, elemis and jessica at next to nothing and I always wonder how they can sell it so cheap. Well maybe thats how. So have a look there because you know whats being nicked and if its bulk they might try and sell it there all at once. A***holes come to mind! I will keep looking as well Usually when they sell something on ebay and you win bid/or buy it now they have to give you there details e.g to send cheque. Hope this has helped chick and is not just something you already know.
Take care alixxxx

How awful. Glad everyone is ok. What a horrible thing to happen, I hope they catch them but I guess the stuff will already be on sale somewhere so not much chance of getting it back. :mad:

Awful news I will keep my eyes peeled for any lots being sold locally.

Latest posts

Back