A few piccies-Feeling brave!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherubs

Reaction score
These are my nails at the moment, they've been on just over a week now and need a bit of a tidy up!! I'm getting bored of them now and going to change them but thought i'd post some piccies first :eek::eek:
Be gentle!!

Hope it works?

thetesters

IMG_2696.jpg

IMG_2705.jpg

Whoah didn't think they'd be that big :eek::eek: :lol:

Wow, very nice! Although I can't get the first pic to load.

Ruth

Very nice,
i have noticed that a lot of the new range of clothes in shops at the mo are red with white polka dots :hug:

very very lovely!!

I know! Dunno what happened there?

Those are lovely, reminds me of ladybirds, loving the lighter too :hug:

Very nice,
i have noticed that a lot of the new range of clothes in shops at the mo are red with white polka dots :hug:
I did try those colours first funnily enough but didn't really like it for some reason??

I love that look. Are they L&P?

Very cute! I'd wear these, for a bit..

I like them, but I guess I'd get sick of looking at them after a bit, not that I don't like them, ...you know what I mean lol!

Thanks Ruth :hug: I'm totally useless with computers have to get hubby to upload them for me:smack: I know how to geek and shop and that's about it:lol:
They're young nails l+p with painted tips, I know what you mean Bev Rose i'm getting bored looking at them now! although a week of the same design/colour is pretty good for me :lol:

Thanks for everyone's comments :hug:

Thanks Ruth :hug: I'm totally useless with computers have to get hubby to upload them for me:smack: I know how to geek and shop and that's about it:lol:
They're young nails l+p with painted tips, I know what you mean Bev Rose i'm getting bored looking at them now! although a week of the same design/colour is pretty good for me :lol:

Thanks for everyone's comments :hug:

oooo if your getting bored with them...can I have them pleaseeee :lol:
I love them
xxx

ღMandyღ;704598 said:
I love that look. Are they L&P?
No this is painted hth

That takes a steady hand, love these:hug:

cute work!!(i must say)

Those are fantastic. Perfect smile lines too!!! :green:

i also get bored with my nails quite easily.they look fab though,great smile lines.x

Dont know why you was nervous hun.....they are brill xxxxx

they are gorgeous ... love them...well done.. xxxx

they are the same as my daughter's Spanish flamenco shoes...!!! That is what they remind of...:lol:

Latest posts

Back