Been busy and MIA lately- want to see what I have been doing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow what a beautiful animal,!! oooooooooooowwwwwwwwww so cute!!

Gorgeous Heather my mum and dad have one too they are the cheekiest wee things but truly adorable:hug:

I have had Lhasa Apsos for years and years (2). Our old fella died peacefully last March after 15 years. They are the most wonderful dogs.

Fierce, territorial, stubborn but completely adorable and with the cutest little mannerisms.

Do you know why they like to lie on your feet??
They originate from Tibet. the first Lhasa was brought to the west by Sherper Tensing. Lhasa's are known as Tibetan Temple lions. They guarded and lived in the monasteries which are notoriously freezing in the Himalayas. They were trained by the monks to lie on their feet to keep them warm. And that is why they lie on your feet. Ours always do it.
Aww what a lovely bit of info,
she is the cuteist pair of slippers i have ever seen
a lovely member to the family heather :hug:

oh i love her already! congrats chick x :)

how cute xxxxxxxxxxx

I have had Lhasa Apsos for years and years (2). Our old fella died peacefully last March after 15 years. They are the most wonderful dogs.

Fierce, territorial, stubborn but completely adorable and with the cutest little mannerisms.

Do you know why they like to lie on your feet??
They originate from Tibet. the first Lhasa was brought to the west by Sherper Tensing. Lhasa's are known as Tibetan Temple lions. They guarded and lived in the monasteries which are notoriously freezing in the Himalayas. They were trained by the monks to lie on their feet to keep them warm. And that is why they lie on your feet. Ours always do it.

That is AWESOME. I knew that they were Tibet-bred, and in monasteries, and now I know why she pretends to be my slippers ;)

I adore her- she is feisty, snuggly, and her eyes have an awful lot of wisdom not matching her age lol.

I always wonder why dogs her size think they are 20 feet tall... And why dogs that ARE 20 feet tall think they are lapdogs lol.

oh I want 1 or 9, she is lovely. I have a little malteze, pure white, weighs 4-5 pounds. Tiny little article, we have her 7 years so she is getting on a bit. We bought her in Montreal while living there. Never had a dog before moving to canada in 98, bought our first dog, a shiztsu, for my son who was missing his mates back home. Then we bought a house on the west Island, it was a new house so had no fence or drive finished. Unfortunately Jack Daniels was killed on the road outside our house, after we got the new fence up, he slipped under it while I had him outside. Never will forget it, he run right out into the middle of road and the car hit him, he was killed instantly but the car did not stop and I had to try and stop the traffic to get out into the road to lift him. We cried for days and swore never to get another dog but then saw sasha in one of those very flashy pet shops over there. Cost more to bring her home than the three of us and more paperwork than shipping all our furniture etc. But they become part of your family, I would never be without a pet now. They bring more joy to us than we could ever bring to them. No wonder they are called mans best freind.

Heather, she is adorable:hug::hug:
We share our home with a yorkshire terrier called Trixie and just like you I couldn't imagine ever being with out her.
I love the fact that our little ones have the heart of lions and are all convinced that they are pitbulls:lol:

Heather I can undestand why you were bowled over! She's a complete cutie xxxx

Do get a crate for her, we have for our Wire Fox Terrier Bob (as per avatar) and he takes himself off into it when he wants to be alone! It's like his little space & he loves it. If you leave her alone in it and go out, her please remove collar so she does not get it caught on anything and hurt herself or worse.
They are great for putting them in when they get muddy from the garden too, also when clients come that don't like dogs !!! We keep it in our living room & at night he has a bed in the kitchen, that's another thing - get her used to sleeping alone & don't weaken when you hear her cry!!!!!! Be strong & it'll pay off big time. They need to be able to be left hun. xxx

He is sooooo cute!!

After all these doggy tales, I can't wait to get my 8 week old Cocker Spaniel pup next Saturday! xx

Oh I am such a sucker. I have her crate in my room and she sleeps with us, and every few hours we get up for the potty. Definitely having flashbacks of my boys as newborns lol. Last night was my sucker moment-she kept waking up, and I grabbed her and brought her to bed. Slept for 7 freaking hours. *SIGH*

I need to be tougher. I am working on it lol.

I am having a tough time with potty training- she was in a pet store when i got her, and she doesnt CARE to sleep in her own elimination, but it isn't something she seems THAT opposed to. *SCREAM* We are working on something more concrete today- we have a foot of snow outside that she would get lost in, so we have been doing the potty pad thing, and now we have decided to make a big deal and make the potty pads exist only in the garage. We take her out there every so often in a gated area, and when she goes on the pad, give her a tiny bite of a treat. So far so good, wish me luck. I am reading about clicker training, and am fascinated by it! I even contacted my states Lhasa show/breeding SUPERSTAR, and she is sending me a BUNCH of info.

I guess I do give 1000% to whatever I do LMAO.

Sophie seems a little more bonded to my husband, I am only a LITTLE bit jealous lol.

Keep the advice coming. I love to take some, leave some, and then come back and take some more that I left lol... And thanks for all the love. :)

Thanks Adele! OMG THE PANTO HAS STARTED WITHOUT ME!!!

SAVE ME A SEAT!!!!

:hug::hug:

Congratulations Heather!!!

She is the sweetest looking little puppy I have ever seen!!

You will never ever regret getting her!!

We have a miniture Norwegain Elk hound ( about knee high) we just adore and love to bits..

Janet

Latest posts

Back