Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, like a lot of other geeks up and down the country. I waited up to see if the new Brisa Lite would be launched on their website early. And it was! I quickly clicked at my purchases and made sure my total qualified for the excellent free delivery and then confirmed my purchase.

Now was a waiting game! I watched the Brisa Lite thread all day with excited geek declaring that they too had joined our list of over excited recipients and watched as some said they had received their fulfilment email.

I sat and waited for mine but when it got to about 18:30, I realised it probably wasn't coming. I checked my account after some advise from a kind Geek and there it was "Pending Fulfilment".

A little gutted if I am honest.

I rang S2 this morning and I was told that most people had paid for guaranteed next day delivery and that is why they had priority over mine.

So it got me thinking, how many of you DID pay the extra for next day delivery and when did you place your orders? It's not really a big deal, I am just curious xx.

Apologies for the text below, it won't let me change it as I am on my phone xx

I called S2 this morning and

Do feel for you Hun, I would be gutted to. I placed 2 orders one online early Monday morning and another one by phone just before office hours opened. My telephone order got processed really quickly. It did cross my mind at the time that maybe telephone orders got processed first seeing has you pay for delivery by telephone order, you don't get free delivery whatever you spend. My thought could be wrong. My first online order didn't get processed until after I phoned them after 4.00. They did say to me maybe because its a larger order than my second one that it could still be in the picking stage. Larger orders take longer to be picked so stay in the picking stage for longer. X

That's brilliant, thank you.

Can I just ask where you say you "don't need to apply a clear tip" does this mean you can use tips with the sculpting gel? X

If you read the post again I said. If you are fixing a broken natural nail (and don't want to add length) you can apply the CND Brisa lite removable SCULPTING gel over the natural nail for extra strength! Thus not needing a sculpting form or a clear tip.

So yes you can you a clear tip instead of sculpting! However if you feel your sculpting skills are not the best I would really recommend attending the CND Brisa lite removable SCULPTING gel class!! You learn a few tips and tricks on how to use CND Brisa lite removable SCULPTING gel!!

I know a small number have had a problem with their orders but I have to say that given this is a huge new product release S2 are amazing. Samuel put the kits on the site early for us so we could order, my delivery email arrived this morning saying between 9.45 and 10.45 - at exactly 9.45 mine arrived !! And as Souz says the kit contains a DVD AND even tho I ordered the kit without the bag I have the silver bag!! Woohoo :green:

Well done to all at S2 I can't imagine how hard you have all worked over the last few days :hug:

Right ... now off to play :)

Both mine are coming today between 10.10 - 11.10, so hopefully mine will be bang on 10.10 leaving only 2 mins to go! Lol

I'm just too excited xx

I know a small number have had a problem with their orders but I have to say that given this is a huge new product release S2 are amazing. Samuel put the kits on the site early for us so we could order, my delivery email arrived this morning saying between 9.45 and 10.45 - at exactly 9.45 mine arrived !! And as Souz says the kit contains a DVD AND even tho I ordered the kit without the bag I have the silver bag!! Woohoo :green:

Well done to all at S2 I can't imagine how hard you have all worked over the last few days :hug:

Right ... now off to play :)

Was the DVD in the smoothing or sculpting kit?

Can someone please tell me if the new sculpted brisa lite nails will be stronger than traditional brisa gels I know ones a buff off gel and the other is soak able gel and if brisa lite will be replacing brisa? Does anyone know? Thanks xx

i knows it's in the sculpting pack but apparently there's nothing on the DVD about Brisa Lite. Only manicure, pedicure, shellac etc

i knows it's in the sculpting pack but apparently there's nothing on the DVD about Brisa Lite. Only manicure, pedicure, shellac etc
You can see application DVDs on CND.com or YouTube ... Just search CND Brisa Lite

It was in the Smoothing kit. I haven't had chance to look at it yet but even it it doesn't have Brisa Lite on there its always good to refresh other treatments and as Gigi has said there is a video on cnd.com

Mine is due between 11.30 and 12.30!!!! Come on mr delivery man I'm sooo excited I can't wait!!! :D

You can see application DVDs on CND.com or YouTube ... Just search CND Brisa Lite

I've looked on CND.com in the video library and searched both you tube and the cnd channel on you tube and can not seen any application videos for Brisa Lite? What am I doing wrong? Can someone post a direct link?

Wooo.

3 perfect silver parcels sat staring at me begging to be used :)

I have the DVD in the smoothing also but haven't checked the sculpting yet!

Not sure whether to play with that or my new pigments first!

I've looked on CND.com in the video library and searched both you tube and the cnd channel on you tube and can not seen any application videos for Brisa Lite? What am I doing wrong? Can someone post a direct link?

There are step by steps on the pro section of cnd.com

I have already downloaded the step by step pds as they are easy to find!
I asked about an application video as mentioned in the post I quoted.

Just wanted to take a second to comment regarding shipping queues.

Its pretty frustrating to put an order in and hear of someone else who put theirs in after you, but theirs processed first. Trust me when I say it is frustrating for us to hear this too.

There can be any number of reasons as to how this could happen. Sometimes it is a result of someone paying for expedited delivery, sometimes it is because of additional items on the order which cause some orders to take longer to process than others. Some times it is down to human error however it is usually just a result of the distribution system (which we are actually investing HEAVILY into this year to get even better performance).

Just as an FYI, we do not prioritise phone orders over web orders, we only prioritise guaranteed deliveries. And we always quote 48 hours and always aim to have it within 24 hours.

The current system generates picking tickets for the SquareHouse team based on priority (guaranteed next day) and then in the order it was received ( and billed ). These tickets are divided between the picking team who assemble the orders which are then dropped in a staging area for final packing and processing. No 2 orders will arrive sequentially to the staging area and no 2 orders will be processed sequentially as there really isn't a mechanism for this.

Depending on the other orders your hero is picking, yours may be picked super fast, or a little less fast (depends on # of orders and lines on the orders before yours). Then, depending on the staging area for packing, yours may be packed and processed really fast, or not as fast (depends on size of orders before yours)!

Personally, I suspect the couple of hold ups were a result of my error in putting them on the site. For that, I am embarrassed and sorry, but the good news is you will have it within the time quoted or I will go all Kung-Fu Hustle on peeps.

HTHs!

I have already downloaded the step by step pds as they are easy to find!
I asked about an application video as mentioned in the post I quoted.

Application and removal and the science videos are not up yet .. however, they do exist because I have seen them. :lol: As soon as I get the go ahead I will post the links but we haven't got the go-ahead yet. Step by steps should suffice for any CND trained technician and for others who are experienced gel users. Tricks can be learned on classes and I have learned some good ones this weekend of training. I can tell you!!

Application and removal and the science videos are not up yet .. however, they do exist because I have seen them. :lol: As soon as I get the go ahead I will post the links but we haven't got the go-ahead yet. Step by steps should suffice for any CND trained technician and for others who are experienced gel users. Tricks can be learned on classes and I have learned some good ones this weekend of training. I can tell you!!

thanks geeg. I'm usually really good at tracking things down so it was driving me a bit nuts I couldnt find them... looking forward to the science video the most!

thanks geeg. I'm usually really good at tracking things down so it was driving me a bit nuts I couldnt find them... looking forward to the science video the most!
I'll bear that in mind and I'm sorry I led you up the garden path by saying they were up ... I assumed .. and you know what they say about that! :hug:

Mines delivered but I'm out at clients

Noooo! My order just arrived but there has been a picking error so instead of the sculpting pack and a single smoothing gel that I ordered I received my single smoothing gel and the smoothing pack. Didn't think it was a biggie just need to get them swapped so I rang sweet squared and now they are out of stock of the sculpting! Waaaaaa :( So I am very envious of all you geeks who will be playing tonight, I will have few more days of thumb twiddling and being very impatient lol. Good things come to those who wait though I suppose...

Latest posts

Back