Cant Keep Quiet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

champagne

Reaction score
Ok I cant contain my excitement any longer.....

My nail room is opening on Saturday, I have completed my Brisa Gel today & for some reason everything, including my L&P work seemed to click into place!!!

The last few months have been a real roller coaster for me & i have pushed myself so hard, so for all you newbies out there it can be done !!!

I have learned not to get stressed & take it all as it comes & deal with it, life is tooo short for stress..

I have jumped in at the deep end & im some ways that has been the best thing I could have done, some might not agree with that but it is working for me.... so far.

I have appointments booked for most days nex week, some existing clients & some new...I hope this will be a great beginning for me..

Im bursting with every imaginable emotion there is.....

Just had to share that with you all & I thank you all for your help (you all know who you are)

Lovin nails xxxxxx

wicked !!!...I am bursting for you hun....long may you reign....:hug:

TWIRLXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

well done and best of luck
what a great feeling xxx
lots of love xx

Good Luck and much blessings for your future. :hug:

I've got a cloth ready to wipe the bursting emotions off when they go splat on the walls! :eek:
Great work hun, you've worked so hard for this and everything is clicking into place. Well done, congratulations and good luck! :hug:

well done hunni, I am genuinley excited for you too:hug:

I wish you all the best in the world:)

So happy for you hunny xxxxx:hug:

Awww thx guys ...... I have had some amazing support from this site xx

Best of luck sweetie and enjoy:)

That's great news hope everything goes well for you:hug:

hey chick,

sooooo pleased for you, told you you could do it eh, i knew you could your passion and excitement was all you needed, you have done what many of us would love to do babes, take the bull by the horns and jump in at the deep end, you deserve every success in the world hun, cos youve had the balls to do it

love ya xxxxx

Well done and good luck x

Wishing you every success ... good luck! :hug: xx

That sounds really great, I'm really excited for you. It's good to hear what can be achieved with some enthusiasm and commitment. I'm envious of your new venture but what you've done is an inspiration to me and wish you the very best of luck :hug: x

Thats fantastic hun, I can feel your excitement through the screen bless you :lol: :hug::hug:

Awww thanks All xxxxx

Its really nice to have the support of the site, I have been amazed by what ive learned x

Ok I cant contain my excitement any longer.....

My nail room is opening on Saturday, I have completed my Brisa Gel today & for some reason everything, including my L&P work seemed to click into place!!!

The last few months have been a real roller coaster for me & i have pushed myself so hard, so for all you newbies out there it can be done !!!

I have learned not to get stressed & take it all as it comes & deal with it, life is tooo short for stress..

I have jumped in at the deep end & im some ways that has been the best thing I could have done, some might not agree with that but it is working for me.... so far.

I have appointments booked for most days nex week, some existing clients & some new...I hope this will be a great beginning for me..

Im bursting with every imaginable emotion there is.....

Just had to share that with you all & I thank you all for your help (you all know who you are)

Lovin nails xxxxxx

Wishing you lots and lots and lots of luck for the opening and for the future...you'll do fab!!! x

Way to go Jo! wishing you all the success in the world!! :hug:

you are going to do well hun!!! Best of luck for a good day on sat, not that you will need it!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wow that s fantastic and so exciting too - may it all go well for you xx

Latest posts

Back