Children...how many do you have?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have none.

I am unable to have any,and ironically so is Rich....it never mattered to him,but it mattered greatly to me...i suppressed it knowing i would never produce a child...feeling quite bereft....but then again i have health,a loving husband who is extremely understanding,and throgh therapy and support come to terms with it and move on....wea were going to adopt....but there are just too many cons rather than pros for us at the moment....we just live for now:)

I have twin boys 6 an a girl 10..... they grow up soooooo fast my best friend is due in dec an i cant wait as i would neva have any more im just gonna borrow her iccle baby aaawwww x:hug:

i have one boy of 7 i always wanted another but never got round to it which in a way im glad of, as things went more than a little sour with my ex!
my new man has one of his own who is a little girl of 2 but its just not the same as having another one of my own so im becoming desperate we have been together just over a year but im far to embarrassed to tell him i really want one!! i know he wants another but i dont think he wants one right now and im sure its down to him being worried about what his ex would say!!
his sister has just announced she is pregnant and im sooo jealous!!

Hi,
Two boys, and two stepsons, who are quite a bit older than my sons.
We tried for a baby together, Hubby had the reversal........But it didn't work.
Soooooo wanted a PINK one, but it was not to be.
My dog Harvey is the baby of our marriage, he is sooo cute, Mummy's baby.......and he knows it.
He has a Pink diamonte collar, doggy jewellery on it and the matching lead, my wellies also match...........soft thing when it comes to my doggy. x x x
x x x :hug: x x x

two beautiful girls aged nearly 13 ( and dont i know it :) ) and 10 ! and i love them both with all my heart .... but wont have anymore :green:

I have 5 children (2 girls and 3 boys) and 8 grandchildren (4 of each)!

YES I did say Eight grandchildren. :green:

Well Paul and I have had it both ways.
We have 1 only child each from our first marriages and my answer back then when people asked me when I was having my next was.
You are joking I'm far to selfish to have another one. It used to stop them dead in their tracks :lol: Thing is I meant it.
Then I met Paul and well, we had 2 more between us.
Funny how life turns out. Adam who is Paul's talks to me but thinks Paul is the devil on earth. Keith who is mine has nothing against Paul but wont have any contact with me, and the 2 we raised together are never off the phone/ doorstep to both of us:rolleyes: I loved every minute of raising them, but I'm in no hurry to be a nanna, the freedom we have now is great:lol:

Im only 19 so none for me just yet! Ive always said I would like four, but my older sister has just had a little girl and after actually realising what hard work it is, I may just rethink that! :eek: x

2 girls leanne 21 yrs and abbi 6yrs, so both have been a only child, my eldest says she was happy as a only child she had lots of friends to play with and when she wanted some peace she could have it,best of both worlds. my friend made a comment when i had my youngest saying i would have to have a brother or sister for her to which I replied noooooooooo. what with work, college and house work what spare time i have is all my attention on my daughter,and fianancial I like to give my daughters what help I can, I can't afford any more children but that's me everyone is different.,

I don't have any - and not from choice.

I lost my only one at 26 weeks and complications meant I couldn't have any more. I am 53 now but it is something you never really get over.

I have a wonderful husband, a great life, but there is still a small hole in my world

I really feel for those of you who do not have children when they would have liked to....

I cannot feel your pain....but just thinking about not having mine gives me a tiny glimpse of how it must be....

There is guilt inside me that comes from having children ( and getting pregnant in the first place ) so easily when there are those that can't, I have always felt that way.

So my heart goes out to you all....:hug:

well i dont have any but my mom has me and my brother. i was an only child for about 15 yrs. sometimes it bothered me but i got used to the fact that i will supposedly never have a brother/sister. then my mom got pregnant :green: and now i have a one year old baby brother. his name is jayden and i love him to death. i hope my mom will have more soon :)

NONE OF OUR OWN BUT ONE STEPSON ( WHO DOES NOT LIVE WITH US ) HES NEARLY 15:hug:

Hey,
I have 3 children 2 boys & 1 girl.. Connor who is 6,Kian who is 4 and Caitlin who is 2 1/2.. I love them all and have been very lucky to have them. I was told after having Kian that it was too dangerous to have anymore due to the complications I had with him..But lo and behold I got pregnant again with my darling daughter and have been very lucky thanks to the doctors who looked after me..
My children have always been a gift to me and have never once taken for granted my ability to have children..
xx

We don't have any yet but have been "working on it" for 2 and a half years now :eek:. We were referred to a fertility clinic in January and have an appointment in July to receive test results and a "plan of action". Keeping everything crossed!!!

There a lot of children both sides of our families so we have a lot of questions fired at us as well by well-meaning family members who do not know our situation, we just say "maybe when we have saved the deposit for our house we will think about it". I'm hoping that will shut them up for a year or so!

Oh babe... good luck to both of you! :hug: xxx

Im only 19 so none for me just yet! Ive always said I would like four, but my older sister has just had a little girl and after actually realising what hard work it is, I may just rethink that! :eek: x

LOL it's so true...I thought ow lovely little sweet baby sleeping all day ha ha HOW WRONG WAS I!!! :lol: XXX

i have four children

3 girls 17. 12 10 and a baby boy who is 19 months old. I am so blessed to have them. My little one has mild cerebral palsy , he had a brain bleed when he was born prem. but he is doing just fine (apart from a peanut allergy and is rather clumsy!).

I am lucky to have them because i have have had many miscarriages in between having them (hense the gaps in their ages).

tigi xxx

I have 2- Cohen he is 4 in August and Jorja-Lei she is 20 months.

I am going to have my implant removed on the 10th July so we can try for another we both have always wanted 4.
When i tell people we're going to have more they say ''you're crazy you have one of each.'' My mother said she'l disown me. why people think i care about there opinions i'll never know.

I have a little girl aged 9 and I don't want anymore

But at the same time I will never say never, maybe one day my feelings may change

I don't have any, unfortunately not through choice. Following treatment and several rounds of IVF, I am unable to have children.

I have a loving husband and a wonderful life, but will always wonder what might have been.

Latest posts

Back