Excellent training day with Axiom's Andy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warwick Wendy

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a huaaage thank you to Andy 'Waxing extraordinaire' from Axiom for his excellent training yesterday, It was a fun filled day. I was quite nervous to begin with, didn't know what to expect in waxing boys bits, but needn't have worried as Andy put me at complete ease.

Very informative, extremely professional and above all Well worth the money

If you haven't trained in male intimate waxing already I strongly recommend it

Thanks again Andy, you're a star!!!

from The willy waxer of Warwick :lol:

xxx

Glad you had a great day with Andy. He sure is a star xx

andy is bloomin fab aint he !! i wanna do the male waxing course just need to pluck up courage , :lol:hah xxx

andy is bloomin fab aint he !! i wanna do the male waxing course just need to pluck up courage , :lol:hah xxx

me too:eek:

Andy is a complete star, so glad you enjoyed your day:hug:

I am going to see him on 21st April with **Tracey** and I can't wait.

I am off to train with Andy on Monday... and I will be Todmorden's only willy waxer in the town. Gosh when I say it like that I am getting nervous... wax on ... wax off ... wax on ... wax off... :green:

makes me want to be a willy waxer to, its got a nice ring to it :)

Hope you don't get any willy wonka's to wax Jen.

I am off to train with Andy on Monday... and I will be Todmorden's only willy waxer in the town. Gosh when I say it like that I am getting nervous... wax on ... wax off ... wax on ... wax off... :green:

I think 'tackle waxer of Todmorden' has a nice ring to it hehe

xxx

Thanks for the kind words, Geeks.

Wendy (Warwick's foremost Willy Waxer!), it was great working with you on Monday and thank you for your hospitality (any future fajita has a lot to live up to now!).

If you have any questions at all, you know where to find me and I'll be happy to help :D

From the Ball Barber of Basingstoke :wink2:

From the Ball Barber of Basingstoke :wink2:

What have you started hun:green: I'm in stitches:green:
You can tell me all about it on 13th See you at NEC:hug::hug:

I 'volunteered' to be Andy's demonstration model at Monday's Male Brazilian Waxing Workshop in Docklands. As a serious waxee, who has been on the receiving end from many waxers, I have to say that it was undoubtedly the best and most pain-free wax that I have ever had.

I'm used to gritting my teeth and bearing (baring?) it but there was minimal discomfort and I still ended up as smooth as the proverbial.

I'm sure that those who were attending the course will have benefited from Andy's training and if they become as accomplished as he is they will not lack for clients.

:Grope:

I 'volunteered' to be Andy's demonstration model at Monday's Male Brazilian Waxing Workshop in Docklands. As a serious waxee, who has been on the receiving end from many waxers, I have to say that it was undoubtedly the best and most pain-free wax that I have ever had.

I'm used to gritting my teeth and bearing (baring?) it but there was minimal discomfort and I still ended up as smooth as the proverbial.

I'm sure that those who were attending the course will have benefited from Andy's training and if they become as accomplished as he is they will not lack for clients.

Andy is amazing isn't he? So glad you had a good experience Andy is the leading expert on Hot Wax.

I can't wait to say "I knew him when" cos he will be an icon in our industry very soon.

:)

It was a pleasure to meet you on Monday Ian. I must say I was feeling extremely nervous before you came in, and very worried about 'hurting' some poor fella. You put all our nerves at ease, so relaxed and not a flinch in sight lol! It give us all the confidence to carry on further. I must say my last model was quite the opposite, I am just so pleased he wasnt the first or I would have been running out of there I can tell you. But by the time I came to him, I was confident enough to just 'carry on' through the discomfort and get the job done.

Big cheers for fella's like yourself Ian who are 'brave' enough to have this very personal treatment done in front of students who have had none or very little experience of this type of treatment. :hug:

Andy is just the best though isnt he... he is just such an excellent teacher and esthetician. [FONT=arial, verdanna][/FONT]

Really glad that you had a instructive day and it was great to meet you and your fellow waxers. I'm sure that you have every right to feel confident and that is so important.

Now that I know a another waxing expert in Yorkshire I'd feel certain that if I came to your salon I'd get a first class treatment.

Lots ofluck

I have been reading about Andy in this months Professional Beauty magazine, is this the same one???!!! xx

Really glad that you had a instructive day and it was great to meet you and your fellow waxers. I'm sure that you have every right to feel confident and that is so important.

Now that I know a another waxing expert in Yorkshire I'd feel certain that if I came to your salon I'd get a first class treatment.

Lots ofluck

Well I am certainly not that far from you Ian :) Not sure if I would call myself an expert just yet... but give me a month or so and some willing 'victims' and I am sure I will be getting there lol!!

I have been reading about Andy in this months Professional Beauty magazine, is this the same one???!!! xx

It certainly is.. the very same :)

I agree. Andy is a total star. He writes for us now and again at Professional Beauty magazine, and, trust me, he is as talented a wordsmith as he is a waxer. I think there is nothing that man can't do.

Latest posts

Back