Facebook (billy no mates)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tip Toes

Reaction score
I have just started on facebook but look like billy no mates. How did any of you get started with your friends list? some people have thousands! I've joined the salon geek group (thats a start). But no one would know me as Sarah Gascoyne-Hall and i don't recognise other names. :cry:

God I sound really sad. LOL

hi hun im on facebook Lisa Taundry gibraltar network have a look i have lots of salon geek freinds on there !! come and find me im the only lisa taundry on there :lol:

i think i just found you !!

found you and added you Sarah

Hey hun, I'm not on Facebook yet but when I get round to it, I'll track you down x

I have just started on facebook but look like billy no mates. How did any of you get started with your friends list? some people have thousands! I've joined the salon geek group (thats a start). But no one would know me as Sarah Gascoyne-Hall and i don't recognise other names. :cry:

God I sound really sad. LOL

added ya!! (Stephen Knight - on facebook)

Last edited:
I will add ya babes :hug:

I've added you :hug: Linds x (Lindsay Cann on facebook)

im on facebook some of girls on geek site aswell ya can all add me (jane keith london network) if ya like & on geek site & ive added u sarah just hope it is right one

Last edited:
you can also join groups on there as well.....there is one for salon geeks and there is also one for scratch mag as well....if you join them and view members you are sure to find alot of us
xx

lol....... ahhhhhh Im sure your not billy no-mates hun lol. Look up old school friends, I've found loads, you can search by your school & leaving year. sure you'll find some. plus everyone on here will be adding you now! x

I've added you hun, at least I think I did lol! (Lindsay Bland on Notts network)

Ive added you too...Ant Thomas on facebook x

add me if you like Dawn Carroll im the first one that pops up lol
i dont have that many either so i might start adding some geeks and make ma self real popular hahah:)

Hi, i have added you on facebook and here hun i am
debbie cartlidge on facebook.
x

OK, I've just got my head round Facebook - and I'm a billy too!

I have scrolled through and added those who I recognise from here - but please add me if you see mee too!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tiptoes - I'm off to find you now hun xx:lol:

I'll add you both (you can never have too many lol). I've got quite a few geeks on my friends list so feel free to add me if you like x

I will try to find you and add you too! (kerry) Im fairly new to it too and still get very confused, lol

Hey there, I'll add you tonight. Sophia Fidler on Facebook. Try work mates, school pals, anyone you know. Just type their name in and see what comes up. Try Friends Reunited too, you can just be a guest if you don't want to pay to join. See you on there.

Sophia x

Hi hun im zena greenhalgh on facebook xx

Latest posts

Back