Geek meet this Friday.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most definitely :D

The poor so and so's have to put up with us going on about nails morning noon and night, they might as well meet who we chat to :lol:

:lol: Thanks, I had visions of locking him in our room x

I remembered, I remembered!! its only took 4 hours of thinking hard about my brain wave lol.
THE CLOCKS GO BACK THIS WEEKEND!! extra hour in bed on sunday!!

CRIKEY:eek:!!!

So good you mentioned this, it hadn't even entered my mind! Someone said an extra hour in bed, or could it be, an extra hour to have a drink?:green:

CRIKEY:eek:!!!

So good you mentioned this, it hadn't even entered my mind! Someone said an extra hour in bed, or could it be, an extra hour to have a drink?:green:

And there was me thinking it was an extra hour to do nails... something I very much need!!!!!! :eek: :green:

And there was me thinking it was an extra hour to do nails... something I very much need!!!!!! :eek: :green:

We can always compromise and drink and do nails at the same time.................or perhaps not:lol:

We can always compromise and drink and do nails at the same time.................or perhaps not:lol:

I like your thinking!!!! :green:

Think I'm going to need a couple of drinks anyways to steady my nerves and my hands!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

You guy's are gonna have so much fun on Friday. I'm now crying that it's too late to get up there myself till Saturday morning as all the rooms will be booked (can't really afford a whole room to myself anyway) :irked::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::irked:

I will be the snotty one sat at the bar drinking lemsip!:cry:
Sorry guys I apologise now.
Jen xx

Hey girls, one more sleep to go!!!! woowoo!!!!!:lol:

I feel so sick with nerves it is unbelievable.....! :irked:

Oh dont be nervous hun :hug: its gonna be fun!!! We all get along, we are all interested in the same thing....nails!! Honestly its gonna be great, here have another hug....:hug: you'll be fine, xxxx

:cry:Thats your badge in the bin
Jen xxx

Awww :hug: Just got over a cold here so hoping I dont catch anything, if it can stay dormant till I get home Sunday night I dont mind :lol:

Nightmare time to get a cold though, poor you xx

Your no my hero! drink and nails at the same time, geinous :lol:

Your no my hero! drink and nails at the same time, geinous :lol:

Is that what you were caught doing in your avatar photo!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

When you see a set of nails that I've done you would've thought i'd been drinking whilst doing them!:eek:

I like my wine too, whenever there's a photo of me there's always a glass of wine (or a bottle) not too far away!

xxx

You guys will have to let me know if you go out in Manchester centre, as even though I am not going to the event :cry: I could come say hello as I don't live far away

Have you lost your mind woman??!
Course ya can:)

:cry:Thats your badge in the bin
Jen xxx

OOOOHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jen hunny, I'll bring my lemsip and a hot water bottle & my foot massage oil, a wheat pillow for your neck, a huge box of Thorntons Continental, cuddly toy, vicks, olbas oil, mahoosive box of tissues - with balm of course, vase, dinner service, cuddly toy, conveyor belt, slidy doors.....

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Latest posts

Back