Geek Picnic!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll bring some ice cold buds and make a yummy warm beef salad, oh and strawberries and cream.
....Just packing me rocking deck chair and sun tan lotion:lol:

Rach that was only a few hours ago hun....are you drunk ??
:green: lmao

you cheeky so and so haha, i was thinking of having a couple this arvo actually :idea::green::green: but none so far :)

d'uh ok now I get it. I will bring some steak in home made marinade, I also do a fab potato salad (apparently, every bbq we're invited to I have to take it) oh and pav, also loads of kahlua and vodka.

The vodka jellies are on me geeks ...

vodka_post.jpg

What about chocolates, crisps & cake...mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Cant forget the junk food!!!!!

The vodka jellies are on me geeks ...

vodka_post.jpg

Oh nice there are my jellies.....

Karen did you forget everyone elses jellies?

I am not into sharing :eek:

I'll bring a few large jugs of Pimms ! :lol:

d'uh ok now I get it. I will bring some steak in home made marinade, I also do a fab potato salad (apparently, every bbq we're invited to I have to take it) oh and pav, also loads of kahlua and vodka.

oh and a bottle or more of jagermeister

We don't have to bring hubbies do we ?? :irked:

ooh yeah loads of cream !:lol:

are we having bodygaurds ?
They usually go down (oooeerrrr) very well at the geeky parties !!!

Ok you guys......................I shall bring the sex appeal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

I take it you dont know what a pav is?
Ooooo I do.................YUMMO. I do mine with all different berries & chocolate flakes. Haven't had one for ages...............can't wait.

Right 'll bring some homemade quiches, profiteroles, squash, voddie & some candles! All that ok?

xx

I'll bring the rounders set, we will need a bit of exercise after all that food.I hope this picnic is somewhere warm.

Latest posts

Back