Geek Picnic!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uummm ...hello , is anyone bringing rolls ? Ok , I will & ' hello dollies' & i'll bring 'puke' bags for everyone. It sounds like we're gonna need them after all the food & liquor we take in ..:lol::lol::lol:

This is turning into a fab picnic....I hope the rain stays away....

Do we get to go home with fab goody bags like Elton John gives out at his parties? Chels? do we?

I will come as long as I don't have to put on a Bikini I have an allergic reaction to showing my flesh and take it from me there is plenty of it :lol:
I can bring a fab Tuna Pasta and some nice punch.
Oh and some Iron Brew for any Scottish patriots out there cant have a picnic without it :lol::lol::lol:

I'm bringing wine - its all I need:green:

This is turning into a fab picnic....I hope the rain stays away....

Do we get to go home with fab goody bags like Elton John gives out at his parties? Chels? do we?
I am soooooo coming if I get one of those goodie bags!! Mercedes dealer ship here I come, holiday in St.Lucia for 2 weeks! How fabulous!!!!

I am soooooo coming if I get one of those goodie bags!! Mercedes dealer ship here I come, holiday in St.Lucia for 2 weeks! How fabulous!!!!

Oh that sounds like a much better goody bag than I was bargaining for....:lol:

Well I'll bring all the Walkers Sensation crisps and loads of chocolate, all the things I have been denying myself the last few weeks.

Sounds like just what the doctor ordered xx

Well I'll bring all the Walkers Sensation crisps and loads of chocolate, all the things I have been denying myself the last few weeks.

Sounds like just what the doctor ordered xx

Actually strike everything else...

CHOCOLATE has been mentioned.....the love of my life :Love:

CHOCOLATE has been mentioned.....the love of my life :Love:

God have some of mine PLEASE, I had a trip to the Cadbury Factory a little while ago and I have still got so much, it is CONSTANTLY shouting at me 'EAT ME! EAT ME!'

I am trying so hard not to, but it almost feels rude to ignore it :lol:

It would be EXTREMELY rude to ignore it :eek:

A trip round Cadbury's....ahhhhhhh a day in heaven....

You don't honestly think a box of 72 Flakes for £2 is heaven do you :lol:

I used to work in a chocolate factory, have you heard of Pembertons? Well thats where I used to work, just before I got pregnant with no.1.
Its put me off the smell of chocolate and the taste of some. I can no longer eat a family size bar!!!:eek:

Seriously though, I have decided I will now contribute butter popcorn and Fridge cake! Yum Yum!!

What else would I bring Champagne n Strawberries of course xx

OK. I am seriously grouchie about sitting in the sun, so I will bring a black man with a six-pack holding my own parasol.

Umm.... food:rolleyes:, the pot salad is taken care of:cry:, so I will bring a humongous bowl of homemade coleslaw with celery seed sprinkles, crudities to dip into mercs ali oli stuff.

I love nachos, so will also bring a Welsh dragon to breath over the cheese to melt it.

Love pimms, so thats taken care of.

I will bring one of those stuffed papermache donkeys filled with sweeties so that we can be blindfolded and knock his head off. The sweeties will be wrapped, but also crystals will be in amongst them, and ferro rocher chocs too. their will also be wrapped fortune cookies in them with very WISE sayings (which I will have made up myself) and one of them will be the secret to longevity.

No kids
No husbands

but I did invite a few famous faces, Sawyer from Lost for Vetty, James Bond, Uncle Bryn for Hayls, and a few others.

OK. I am seriously grouchie about sitting in the sun, so I will bring a black man with a six-pack holding my own parasol.

Umm.... food:rolleyes:, the pot salad is taken care of:cry:, so I will bring a humongous bowl of homemade coleslaw with celery seed sprinkles, crudities to dip into mercs ali oli stuff.

I love nachos, so will also bring a Welsh dragon to breath over the cheese to melt it.

Love pimms, so thats taken care of.

I will bring one of those stuffed papermache donkeys filled with sweeties so that we can be blindfolded and knock his head off. The sweeties will be wrapped, but also crystals will be in amongst them, and ferro rocher chocs too. their will also be wrapped fortune cookies in them with very WISE sayings (which I will have made up myself) and one of them will be the secret to longevity.

No kids
No husbands

but I did invite a few famous faces, Sawyer from Lost for Vetty, James Bond, Uncle Bryn for Hayls, and a few others.
:)I don't mind the sun, but bring me a parasol holder anyway. PLEASE.

Oh and some Iron Brew for any Scottish patriots out there cant have a picnic without it :lol::lol::lol:

Deffo a good idea with the iron brew - will also help when the hangovers kick in :lol:

Deffo a good idea with the iron brew - will also help when the hangovers kick in :lol:

If you get a hangover you're doing it all wrong :lol:

You either stopped drinking too soon or you didnt drink quick enough :green:

If you get a hangover you're doing it all wrong :lol:

You either stopped drinking too soon or you didnt drink quick enough :green:
mmmmm, why doesn't this surprise me?:lol::lol::lol:

ill fetch plenty of wine and all the kids left over easter eggs!!!!!! (theres so many left!) :irked:

Hey, you all forgot little ole me!!!!

'SILVERSKIN ONION REPORTING FOR DUTY'

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back