Glasgow PopIt Demo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klassy Klaws

Reaction score
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Gigi for the wonderful demo she gave all us luck Scottish techs yesterday.
She worked like a trouper hardly taking a break and made everything look so easy and making complete sense :lol:

The girls at Glasgow Lorraine and Shelly out did themselves the place was looking beautiful shelves full stocked well not by the time I left :lol:
They put on a spread of food and drink to feed an army:lol:

Sadly I never got much time to meet up with alot of geeks but the one who will forever stick in my mind is..........yes stoney you guessed it:lol:
I learnt so much from yesterday but was sadly to tired after driving home to try it out so my poor daughters are going to be all Popit out by the end of the weekend:lol:
Thanks again to Gigi, Lorraine and Shelly for a fantastic day :hug:

It was lovely to meet all the Geeks yesterday. The Academy was wonderful, and Lorraine and Shelly were so friendly and informative. Gigi just kept working away, answering all our questions and not being put out when she was asked the same thing for the umpteenth time! What beautiful nails she did! Gigi made it look so easy. I think she could do them in her sleep. So amazing to see an expert at work. I couldn't stop watching and ended up being there the whole afternoon.

Thanks so much to everyone involved. xxx

Pleased you enjoyed the Poppit Demo Karen .... we all had a wonderful time at the London demo too.

I had a wonderful day, doing what I love to do best, which is to communicate and share with other nail technicians ... YOU all inspire ME.

Here is a photo of a fuol set of PopIts we did on VERY short nails. I think they turned out rather well. Because the nails were so short and wide at the ends , one or two look a tad small, but oin the rebalance that can all be corrected as they grow. They will not break or be weakend by this and the finished result overall looks better than if we'd gone with a much larger size. You wouldn't notice in REAL life but the image is so big it exaggerates it. Enjoy anyway.

Attachments

• McGuire Popits A.jpg
    McGuire Popits A.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 120
  • Mcguire popits B.jpg
    Mcguire popits B.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 119
Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh, you are quite good at nails aren't you:)

Seriously though they are impressive

Gosh, you are quite good at nails aren't you:)

Seriously though they are impressive

Well I suppose you could say I didn't actually do them but PopIts DID!!

I wish you could have seen them before.

The makeover is really impressive.

I have seen lyns nails before,
Dont know if she remembers but it was at gmex, the geeky meet in the cafe,
You did have nails on at the time lyn, but i did notice you have little nail beds,

These look lovely xxxx

I had a wonderful day, doing what I love to do best, which is to communicate and share with other nail technicians ... YOU all insoire ME.

Here is a photo of a fuol set of PopIts we did on VERY short nails. I think they turned out rather well. Because the nails were so short and wide at the ends , one or two look a tad small, but oin the rebalance that can all be corrected as they grow. They will not break or be weakend by this and the finished result overall looks better than if we'd gone with a much larger size. You wouldn't notice in REAL life but the image is so big it exaggerates it. Enjoy anyway.

They look beautiful Geeg.... :)

I have seen lyns nails before,
Dont know if she remembers but it was at gmex, the geeky meet in the cafe,
You did have nails on at the time lyn, but i did notice you have little nail beds,

These look lovely xxxx

Yes I do remember you, everyone say's I have small narrow nails :lol:

everyone say's I have small narrow nails :lol:
they are small the make over on them is just fantastic! ive been using mine most of the day! when i got home on wen it was quite late and rick still let me do a popit on his nail! what an angel!:)

i had a great day too yesterday, seeing it done live makes all the difference, I can finally see where I was going wrong, so thanks Geeg for that!
Also it was good to finally put a face to some geeks that I met, and having a natter with Fiona.
Just dying to do a set of poppits now!:)

I had a lovely time too and must thank GiGi for her patience in answering all our questions (probably for the umpteenth time that day !)
I love the Popits and use them on myself, and after the demo will now be using them on clients :Scared:
Thanks to Lorraine & Shelly for hospitality and a lovely spread.
I could've chatted to you guys all day, so I hope we get another chance to meet up sometime soon. :hug:

Hi All

Glad you all had a wonderful time. It was so fantastic having Gigi with us. We were busy all day and I'm sure you'll all be practising like mad now. It's great to have these events, it gives people a chance to put names to faces and meet new techs. We'll need to put our thinking caps on and come up with ideas for our next event!!

Latest posts

Back