Happy birthday to collin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday, Collin,
Hope you are having a fabby day!

:hug:

Happy Birthday Collin :lol:

happy birthday to a lovely kindhearted and most generous fellow geek:hug: DONT work too hard and have a lovely day:hug::hug:

amb x

:hug: Happy Birthday:hug:

happy birthday collin xx

Belated Happy Birthday xxx

Happy Birthday Collin :green:

Have a fantastic day :)

xx

Happy birthday collin :)

Have a good day Happy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLLIN. HAVE A FAB DAY.x

:hug: HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLLIN :hug:
X X X
I have just spent two days in Manchester with you all and didn't even know it was your birthday, you are a naughty man keeping it a secret lol :lol:

:evil: He isn't going to have another birthday after I have finished with him, he he he

awwwwwwww thanks guy's..just back in from the show etc...mmmm well I guess when you get to a certain age birthdays are best kept as a secret ..but as the "cat" (forgive the pun ) is out..THANKS A BUNCH :hug:

The best pressie a man who has everything (what with such an adorable wife and all) is to have had the opportunity to meet soooooooo many Geeks for the first time....blown away by you guy's ...what a diverse bunch of individuals we all are...comming together through these boards:hug:

Cant wait to have the opportunity to meet you again...(as well as those I haven't had the good fortune to meet as yet) .which I hope is soon:hug:

You guy's simply are ..well erm...the warmest bunch of moshes on this planet :hug:

awwwwwwww thanks guy's..just back in from the show etc...mmmm well I guess when you get to a certain age birthdays are best kept as a secret ..but as the "cat" (forgive the pun ) is out..THANKS A BUNCH :hug:

The best pressie a man who has everything (what with such an adorable wife and all) is to have had the opportunity to meet soooooooo many Geeks for the first time....blown away by you guy's ...what a diverse bunch of individuals we all are...comming together through these boards:hug:

Cant wait to have the opportunity to meet you again...(as well as those I haven't had the good fortune to meet as yet) .which I hope is soon:hug:

You guy's simply are ..well erm...the warmest bunch of moshes on this planet :hug:

And so you should grovel

:evil: He isn't going to have another birthday after I have finished with him, he he he
You have to spill the beans now hun, what has he been up to lol

Happy Birthday

Collin

:hug::hug::hug:

And so you should grovel

If you dont stop jumping up and down im gonna wax them blinking tail feathers off ...now that ive picked up some expert tips on how to do so
.........:lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back