Help to ban MMA in Nail Industry - UPDATED

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it could be made into a sticky so as many members as poss get to see it?
I think this is a damn good idea,
is there a mod in the house ?
can we have this as a sticky PLEASE :hug:

Thanks for making it a sticky.....now more of the not so frequent visitors will find it and sign it.

Great Patition, Its Well Overdue

iv signed it 540 signed now need 2 get this thread again i dont no how to do link soz:)

Very refreshing to see this petition, its a long time coming, so fingers crossed they get as many signatures as possible. I have been showing demos at my college about how a nail enchancement is applied and all of the 21 girls were educated on 'acrylic ruins your nails' this was due to showing how prep is achieved and the natural nail after It was removed. They now know its the technician that does that by improper working due to lack of education or product.

Soon we will be following the USA with this baby:)

Great thread!!!

I've signed. I think it's very important that we stand up for what's right. I would also quite like to see a nail technician 'license' of some description. I think that would help to get rid of some of the NSS around...

:hug:

Signed up peeps. Lets hope something gets done.
Laura.x.:)

I signed and left my comments.

I have been so busy with the nail comps this week that i have just seen this thread. Thank you so much for the support, its great to see everyone is signing it. I actually started this in October 2003, over 4 years ago!!!

Although its very good to have this many sign it and please keep signing it and spread the word to trade and public, i have a long way to go to get to 2000. I actually dont have admin access to this petition anyone but, dont worry, i can still print it. I was charged £80 to set this up and £20 to host it, so i couldnt really afford to keep it going after a year. So it is still live, i just cant admin it myself anymore.

There are other threads by nail star 2003 in Oct'03, and by me for Radio 1 interview in Feb'06 and Radio Essex interview in May'07 that will tell you more.

Please do send your emails to Phyllis Starky, she really does have the power to make the change.

Thank you once again for the support, one day, mma will be banned for nail use, and we will finally, win the battle together.

Just had another look and if you look at the 2nd page, you will see lots of geek names from when we first went live! Sam and Gigi are number 35/36!

Contact me

Contact details for Dr Phyllis Starkey...send photos too highlighting the damage done if you can! Clients don't seem to want to complain to local authorities but with their permission we can send photos and complaints on their behalf.

Gonna sign now, i have just had a client wanting new nails and they were not in the best condition, will see if i can get any photos

Flo

Just signed it now.

Lets get this stuff banned!!

signed! good work!! x

Signed it with pleasure !!!

Hope the petition brings us the result we'd all like in this industry.

Does anyone know how many signatures we need or is it just as many as possible?? xx

This client heard about the NSS and MMA and Dr Starkey's campaign on GWR Bristol yesterday and wanted her nails soaked off today....she never really realised the damage that was being done......she has my details now :)

She was quite lucky as these aren't the worst I have ever seen....she is sending the pic to GWR and starting a consumer campagn/group on Facebook.

Attachments

• nails[1].jpg
    nails[1].jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 141
have signed it x

I've signed, that makes it 590 so far, let's hope this keeps going and makes a difference.

Latest posts

Back