Help to ban MMA in Nail Industry - UPDATED

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've signed, that makes it 593 so far.....!!

Keep going, we have to get to 2000!

Lets hope we get some good news Wednesday from Dr Starky.

just signed the petition 602 so far! thanks for posting or I would have never known there was a petition xx

Yes have signed, no 606 hope it does what we all want. We want to have the best standards, we deserve it and so do our clients. Lol luv x :hug:

I have signed. Well done for putting it on here.:)

xxx Alyson xxx

:) i have signed hope it works!!!

angeldust x

Hi, I've just signed too, I'm new to the nail industry but I already get that this would be a great thing if this works.

I have just signed at number 613!!

Natalie
xx:green:

Definatly! theres about 500 signatures so far, if we all show are support by signing it ,then maybe, just maybe something will be done about it.
Read in another thread theres about 18,000 members on this site, just think if we could get a quater of them to sign it !!!

Just signed the petition and I'm proud to say I am number 616! :) Brilliant idea to post the thread... I would never have known otherwise. x x x x x

Well, I'm not in the UK, but I signed anyway... Number 617!

Hi

I am new to all this. Which companies sell this so I know which to avoid.

Thanks

Jo

Just signed it, number 628!! iv had my nails done at an oriental nail bar and Im pretty certain they use it there. After hearing more about MMA Iv realised how bad it is!! would never go back there again!!
xx

Hi

I have just signed it. Really hope we can make a difference

:)

Rebecca x

Hi

I am new to all this. Which companies sell this so I know which to avoid.

Thanks

Jo
If you're buying from authorised distributors of well known products, you won't have a problem xxx :hug:

Another one for you to join which was started by a consumer who was horrified to hear about the MMA debate on lacal radio

Login | Facebook

Dr Phyllis Starkey MP was meant to have this up in the House of Commons on 12 March but I don't think it has happened yet as that was the same day as the Budget.....MMA/Budget....which is more important in the House????

i'm signature number 638!!! Up and up it goes

and I just joined the facebook group too

Last edited:
just signed...no 650

I signed it and it was at 656 the numbers are still too low how can we get more people to sign this.
i think we should put links on our websites.
it's a crying shame most customers don't even know what it is or what goes on their hands.

hmm.. crying shame i tell you....

Hi,

I have just signed too, and I agree the numbers are very low in consideration!! I have posted it everywhere on my Facebook, including my Business Group page. I have mailed my friends to join the groups trying to get it banned and sign the petition!

Fingers crossed!!

I'm No. 661. Is it possible to link this with the new thread about contacting your MP on regulating salons? The bill is being read for the 2nd time on 25th April and we need more signatures.

Latest posts

Back