Hot pink glitter tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As always Jo your work is beautiful. Thanks for sharing :hug:

Always enjoy looking at what you create Jo and these are aslovleya s usual, love the colour very piNk

I love the nails! i also love pink a lot! Where did you get them stars from?:green:

Very very nice, i can see i may be copying this idea when i next do mine, hope you dont mind :hug:

Jo, you are a natural...I hope you are charging proper prices these days????

hiya hun
they are fab !!! i love them ,the pink is lovely ,i bought a pink at the gmex i think it may be a bit similar to this ill have to try it and let you know ...
are they the stars you got a gmex ?
gorgeous hun xxxxxxxxxxx

Beautiful work as usual.
Donna

they are lovely i really like that shape and colour:hug:

Pink and gorgeous as usual Jo. I love seeing your work.:green:

wow!! these are gorgeous, the colour is lovely xx

They are very nice... and so you should be proud..LOL
I wanna try something different again too.
I can see what you mean when you said imbedded stars.. I though they were stickers when I first looked, but when I read your post again.. my face did this. :eek:

LOL.. Anyways, well done,, you are an inspiration to all us budding wannabe techs.. and sucha breath of fresh air to see something a bit different and more challenging. xxxxxxx:hug:

Absolutely love the colour and the stars are definately the latest trend atm. xxx

I like the colour too Jo.. you are getting there with your gel arn't you :) Well done :hug:

So whats the verdict with your clients then.. are they liking the nsi gel or are you having trouble converting them from the ezflow?

Wow jo as I commented on your pic they are fab!!! Where did you get the stars from? I have a similar colour from NSI, the stars would go great with it!! :) I also don't pre mix my glitter I apply it using the dipping method! Works fine for me, just get the occasional glitter speck in zone 2 & sometimes 3 , which really bugs me must be a way to avoid that though. I do make sure zone 1 is dry!! Ah well it will come in time!! :)

Wow what a great response! I'm blushing!
I got the stars from G-mex, from the Salonserve Sina Nail art stand, they were only £1! Bargain.

I like the colour too Jo.. you are getting there with your gel arn't you :) Well done :hug: I'm glad you think so Jen

So whats the verdict with your clients then.. are they liking the nsi gel or are you having trouble converting them from the ezflow?

I haven't really converted anyone from one system to the other. WHat I mean by that is; my clients that were wearing Ezflow L&P I'm now using NSI L&P on them. SOme of my new clients are trying out the gel & have been happy. I've also done my 1st set of gel toes, which I was suprised at, as I thought this was the time of year that toes go into hybernation! I have been doing a lot of gel topcoats on my L&P sets.

All in all I'm happy with my choice. NSI offers me what I need from my products, my clients are happy & I'm happy!

Things have been slow for me and I think whilst I am in the area I live in I will always have to fight for my clients. (there are 11 places to get your nails done in a very small space). Unfortunatly many salons in the area have taken the discount/cheap set route. I try and price my work sensibly not too cheap, not to expensive. But I still get calls from people ringing around to find the cheapest set!

Thankfully things are starting to pick up again. I have mailed out info to local businesses (banks & travel agents) and done some more leaflet drops. All of these have been working so far.

I believe in positive thinking and I believe it is the start of some very great things. So all you lovely comments have helped me stay positive.

Thank you my geeky family, I love you all!
:hug:

Absolultly stunning.
Branch out girl. Dont keep this to your own hands. You can make big bucks over the xmas period delivering standards like that.
I think the glitter in the other zones work well.

Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd share my new gel set I am currently sporting.
Ive only been doing gel for a couple of months and I'm really enjoying it. I'm still struggling a little with my ski-jumpy nails, but hey I'll get there with practise.
These are hot pink glitter tips with embedded stars.

Picture No1
Picture No2
Picture No3

I like the idea of these but they were a little tricky to pull off, as the points of the stars kept poking through.
What do you guys think?
Any tips or suggestions?
All critique welcome
:hug:
If you have only been doing gels a couple of months and you are pulling of great nails like this you should be very proud of yourself!!
I really like them.
xxx:green:

Latest posts

Back