Just when you thought it was safe to go in the water ... I'M BACK!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back sassy!!

Glad you're enjoying work and life in spain, NOT jealous what-so-ever!!!!:irked:

Welcome back

i hope all is well, sounds like it

what the dogs in geegs pool?

geeg is a chilled geek for allowing that(dont get me wrong i would love my dog to have a swim in a pool)

are you in the same town as geeg, and will you be working with her?

so interested in the spain story,,,why did you decide to go and what happened after you decided?

jenx

glad to have you back flower - nice to see ya again and so nice to hear that youve settled right into it.

:hug:

are you in the same town as geeg, and will you be working with her?

Geeg lives about 20-30 minutes from here (depending how brave you are going at speed round the bendy roads lol!) and Gigi is retired from salon life, so no not working together.

so interested in the spain story,,,why did you decide to go and what happened after you decided?

jenx

I have never wanted to settle in the UK, and after watching a Place in the Sun about 6 years ago I made it my goal to make the plunge when my girls had gotten through their schooling. Then Christmas before last Gigi and I were chatting on the phone and I said how much I wanted to get away from the grotty weather ( I get SAD pretty badly), so she suggested I moved to Spain! Didin't need asking twice, and the next day the house was on the market for sale.

After a load of aggro with the house sale (bit of an understatement there!) I finally made it, and when I see the UK weather when it's sunny and 30 degrees here nearly every day I know it was the right move!!!! Plus I had brought my girls up alone for the past 12 years and just felt exhausted and needed a new life for me ... selfish I know, but hey they have a great place to go for mega cheap holidays!

So that's it ... Amanda Lamb has a lot to answer for! But only in a good way lol!

Sassy is going to do just great out here. She is alredy settling in and doing more in the salon then she did at home after only 2 weeks!!! She's offering a super range of treatments and using wonderful products, has the right atitude and is good at what she does so ..... how can she fail to do well.
Plus ... I have a good friend right near to me (it's only 20 minutes really and I go to Javia all the time). In fact I'm going this afternoon for a yummy treatment with her before I jet off to las vegas!! How cool is that?

Great to see that you have settled in n happy,live live to the full xxx

Sassy is going to do just great out here. She is alredy settling in and doing more in the salon then she did at home after only 2 weeks!!! She's offering a super range of treatments and using wonderful products, has the right atitude and is good at what she does so ..... how can she fail to do well.
Plus ... I have a good friend right near to me (it's only 20 minutes really and I go to Javia all the time). In fact I'm going this afternoon for a yummy treatment with her before I jet off to las vegas!! How cool is that?
ok you two, I've tried to be good, but now I admit it I'M JEALOUS:irked: alright, happy now:lol: its gray here, about 18 degrees c and all I can hear from my back garden is the lovely sound of the bull dozers from the school building site:irked:
don't wish you bad things though, you have both worked so hard to get where you are:hug:

well done sassy!Glad to hear u finally made it and u r enjoyin it!!!!:hug:xxxx

All the best in your new life in spain.You have made the right move(i'm jealous).
I am visiting the valencia and murcia regions in November to look for a holiday home(made some money in property on the island of fuerteventura)so we are now looking at mainland spain for better transport links to the uk and a rail service (partner works on the railway so cheap travel in europe).
So one day i might pop in and see you.
Once again, good luck and all the best for the future.:hug:

welcome back sassy....so pleased your getting settled and its all working out. missed you xx

welcome back sassy....so pleased your getting settled and its all working out. missed you xx

ditto...:hug: I agree with Ange

welcome back online sassy, I am so glad things are going well for you in Spain:green: xx

GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU !

GLAD ALL'S WELL.

AMB XX:hug::hug:

DRATS!!!! I was just going to go in the water! :irked: :lol:

OH, SASSY...I MISSED YOU SOMETHING AWFUL!!!!!

I am so glad and proud for you! So happy that things are going well! You'll have to pm me your email addy...We have SOOOOOO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON!

Adding Spain to my travel list right now! :hug:

hello there

i am so glad it working out for you

DRATS!!!! I was just going to go in the water! :irked: :lol:

Lol, well just in case noone realised, it's a quote from Jaws, in fact I think it was the promo line used for Jaws 2!! ... Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water .... not saying that I'm a shark mind you!!!!

Just got the dogs back from the groomers, OMG the floor was covered in hair, my American cocker is now half the size!!!! It took her and hour just to cut off all his hair, poor lady was exhausted when I went to pick them up. OOps just realised this should now be in my journal so any more updates will be there. But it's nice to know I was missed and lovely to see all the familiar faces still around. xxxx

But it's nice to know I was missed and lovely to see all the familiar faces still around. xxxx

Glad you didn't say 'old' familiar faces!!!!! Lol:lol:!!!

Glad you didn't say 'old' familiar faces!!!!! Lol:lol:!!!
Feeling a bit sensitive Izzy ??? - don't forget you're catching me up:green:

Now I AM an OLD familiar face:lol:

It's great to hear some nice positive news! Glad you are settled and happy, and all the stresses are in your distant memory!

Good to have you back :hug:

Yey!
Go Sassy! Go Sassy!
I'm really pleased for you :hug:

Latest posts

Back