Massive Congratulations to Marian Newman

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
In Vogue - September 2008 - 1 whole page on page 373!

She finally did it!

Way to Go Marian - I know this has been your dream. Can't wait to try these out - now send me some! xxxx :hug: :hug:

Congratulations Marian. I'll be getting Vogue today to have a read. xxx

Ooooh Well done Marian am off to get a copy now!! *scoots off*>>>>>>

Well done Marian I need to get Vogue to have a look - Vogue - OMG thats HUGE!

Congratulations Marian :hug: ... will be sure to get myself a copy tomorrow!

wow! what an acomplishment marian,congratulations.
i dont usually buy vogue but i will definately be buying it this time.xx

Congrats Marian way to go girl :hug:

Well done Marian...huge congrats !!

:hug: WELL DONE MARIAN :hug:

Does anyone have a copy that they can scan for us all to have a look at or a web link where we can have a read of the article,
don't know when i will chance to go to the shops and i don't know if it is available worldwide so that all the nail geeks can have a look too :hug:

:hug: WELL DONE MARIAN :hug:

Does anyone have a copy that they can scan for us all to have a look at or a web link where we can have a read of the article,
don't know when i will chance to go to the shops and i don't know if it is available worldwide so that all the nail geeks can have a look too :hug:

I second that please! :hug:

And a huge well done and congratulations Marian :hug:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! you must feel very proud of yourself, and right ly so.
xx

wow what a dream to achieve well done :hug:

Congratulations Marian!! :hug::hug:

I ordered my shopping from Sainsburies 4 days early so I could order a Vogue :lol:

cant comment yet as our salon aint got the new vogue yet - but im sure its fab - as usual - dont hide marion - get your butt out here :hug:

Here it is I hope!

Congratulations to our MUM.

Attachments

• Marian Newman piece.jpg
    Marian Newman piece.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 284
Thank you geeg, pity I can't read it. Could you possibly tell me what the coloured pen type things are?

Thank you geeg, pity I can't read it. Could you possibly tell me what the coloured pen type things are?

They are called INKREDIBLES and are pens that you use to apply a water based ink to your nails .. dries in seconds and then you just top coat to make shiney and durable. It is a whole kit. You can apply and touch up anywhere. Keep it in your handbag.

Is this any better? I think it is a clearer copy.

Attachments

• MN-0809-UkV-NewmansOwn01[1].jpg
    MN-0809-UkV-NewmansOwn01[1].jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 331
They are called INKREDIBLES and are pens that you use to apply a water based ink to your nails .. dries in seconds and then you just top coat to make shiney and durable. It is a whole kit. You can apply and touch up anywhere. Keep it in your handbag.

Cool, sounds like a very interesting product.

Is this any better? I think it is a clearer copy.
Yes thank you.:hug:

Edit: Have just read the write up.........I would love to try some of the INKREDIBLES, hopefully they will be available world wide. Marian created these? Way cool.

wow so impressive, and i want some of those, when will they be available to order? they look fab, even though im no longer running my business, i would use these just for me, would make it easier to keep my own nails looking nice

way to go Marian xxxx

Latest posts

Back