Massive Congratulations to Marian Newman

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WELL DONE MARIAN! I am so pleased for you and I'm looking forward to getting my copy of Vogue today - I am sure their sales figures will be up this month x:hug:

Congrats Marian, what an achievement! I think I may invest in a copy as well, lol!

HOW COOL :hug:

Well done

AMb xxxxxxx

They are called INKREDIBLES and are pens that you use to apply a water based ink to your nails .. dries in seconds and then you just top coat to make shiney and durable. It is a whole kit. You can apply and touch up anywhere. Keep it in your handbag.
They sound ace and will make our job of applying nail art so much easier and quicker,
hope you have plenty in stock Marian as you are going to be sold out in no time at all :hug:

Thank you Samantha and Geeg!

And THANK YOU Geeks!!!

Am so pleased you like the sound of it! The website is up now - Welcome to Marian Newman Nails® so have a look. It's still a 'work in progress' and I'll be putting up an application video very soon.

Thank you again for all your lovely messages

xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Just seen this thread, wow what a cool idea, I think I'll need to be getting some of these, congratulations mum :hug:

What a brilliant new product, loving it. Good luck Huni, very exiting times ahead me thinks. Now I can't wait to get my little hands on these babies xxxx

My very first foray into nails was MUM's/Marians book which I ordered from a bookshop here in Spain about 4 years or so ago....and it is a little tatty as I read...read...and re-read it many times ( still do )

so it is lovely to see my MUM in Vogue :lol: ..... congratulations and good luck with your website and products....xxxxxxxx

My very first foray into nails was MUM's/Marians book which I ordered from a bookshop here in Spain about 4 years or so ago....and it is a little tatty as I read...read...and re-read it many times ( still do )

so it is lovely to see my MUM in Vogue :lol: ..... congratulations and good luck with your website and products....xxxxxxxx

What a lovely thing to say! Thank you and thanks to everyone again:hug:

Marian what I love about you yes I do lol Is the fact that your always thinking outside the box and looking for new ideas and this I love well done :hug:

Thank you Samantha and Geeg!

And THANK YOU Geeks!!!

Am so pleased you like the sound of it! The website is up now - Welcome to Marian Newman Nails® so have a look. It's still a 'work in progress' and I'll be putting up an application video very soon.

Thank you again for all your lovely messages

xxx

I just checked out the website - LOVE it!! Really Really Classy! Honestly - thrilled to bits for you! :hug:

I just checked out the website - LOVE it!! Really Really Classy! Honestly - thrilled to bits for you! :hug:

Me to, your web site is tres chique
Well done hun so pleased for you Vougue no less:eek::lol:

Congratulations Marian.
I really like the idea of the Inkredibles, well done for thinking outside the box.

Congratulations....Vogue! WOW!! :hug:

The application video is now up and running if you havent already seen it.... better still order your Inkredibles and Wrapture........trust me they are amazing, they will fly off your shelves.
David

What an achievement! Congratualations. :)

I have looked at the website and it says you will be demonstrating your products on QVC just wondering if you could tell us when that will be.

Good luck with your new venture!

ohhhhh so they are a kind of felt tip pen for nails??? How cool is that!

So impressed. I read an article about these in a magazine, cant remember which one last week. Look forward to using. Well done Marian xx

They were reviewed on Lorraine Kelly on GMTV this morning - they came across very well.

wow , huge congrats to mum :hug: cant wait to try the pens ! xxx

Latest posts

Back